Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 174. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
We keep on building Wink

WOOOOWWWW THIS IMAGE IS GREAT VERY GOOD

Sorry for my late respons on this. Awesome work Goldlabel!
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
is CPU mining a waste of time and money???
why it's so expensive to mine? the price make no sence!

Yes, if you try it at home like me!

Asking why?

After almost 2 days with 60% CPU load I managed to collect 0.10599266 Coins on 4 computers (1x Intel i3, 2x Intel i5 and 1x E8400).

So, 30 days (1 month) x 0.10599266 = 3.1797798 (Coins per month) x $0.9858 (XMG USD price) = USD $3.13462692684

And now you loose money on the power consumption and it's not worth it.

Just my humble opinion!  Wink

yeah.. mining this coins is useless... still couldn't make 2 XMG since more than 2 weeks and with considerable amount of CPUs. You must have a data center to mine. Diff is above 11 most of the times.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
you'll have to wait 500 blocks (8-9 hours)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can I convert Stake coins to available in my Wallet?
I didn't try it before - but I heard restarting a wallet (and not unlocking for staking) may help

I restarted my wallet and didn't work, I set posii=0 and restarted and nothing. now posii=0. Is possible I lost all my coins in stake . It is too much!  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I didn't try it before - but I heard restarting a wallet (and not unlocking for staking) may help
Activity: 22

Yes, if you try it at home like me!

Asking why?

After almost 2 days with 60% CPU load I managed to collect 0.10599266 Coins on 4 computers (1x Intel i3, 2x Intel i5 and 1x E8400).

So, 30 days (1 month) x 0.10599266 = 3.1797798 (Coins per month) x $0.9858 (XMG USD price) = USD $3.13462692684

And now you loose money on the power consumption and it's not worth it.

Just my humble opinion!  Wink
Activity: 14
Activity: 17
Including "-e 60" to the command line will not limit the CPU, it goes UP to 100% for all Cores on Windows 7 64-bit fresh install nothing else intalled except the drivers.
It didn't have an effect on my i5 running Win 10 either.

Yes, I have two laptops with i5 and freshly installed Windows 7 64-bit with same issue, but after I installed the Visual C++ runtimes (McRip VC Redist Installer) it fixed that, but now instead of 14-16 khash/s I got only 2.45 khash/s ?!

On my other two desktops are all fine! What is the catch here?!
What exact cpu parameter the -e switch effects I do not know. On my Acer laptop is has no effect but on my imac it does. It may be a windows thing. On my acer i5 with 16gb ram I was getting abt 26-27kH/s after install of m-minerd. The imac i5 gets abt 62kH/s but at a higher clock rate. The command line versions runs faster than the gui versions. I don't know about the effect of adding runtime libraries or cause of the drop. That is beyond me. This is all with 4 threads of course.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
FYI: I sent another support request to yobit about the latest fork and wallet update - no response so far...
I've spammed the sh#t out of support even in Facebook. Got 3replies over past 5months... One Daniel would take action or so they said yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
FYI: I sent another support request to yobit about the latest fork and wallet update - no response so far...
Activity: 96
You can mine via this command  Grin Grin Grin Grin

m-minerd -o stratum+tcp://mining.m-hash.com:3334 -u brainland.brainland -p pass -e 90

because they wanted to make something different, but didn't work out at the end.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Including "-e 60" to the command line will not limit the CPU, it goes UP to 100% for all Cores on Windows 7 64-bit fresh install nothing else intalled except the drivers.

Yes, I have two laptops with i5 and freshly installed Windows 7 64-bit with same issue, but after I installed the Visual C++ runtimes (McRip VC Redist Installer) it fixed that, but now instead of 14-16 khash/s I got only 2.45 khash/s ?!

On my other two desktops are all fine! What is the catch here?!
Activity: 112
Why crytopica does not update for a long time
Hi there,

Can someone explain me, how can I correctly setup any software for mining with Intel i3 on Windows 7 64-bit?

Regards  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAH2VXsJ3o

Thank you for that, can you tell me what is the difference between minerd.exe and m-minerd.exe file?!
Activity: 93
Hi there,

Can someone explain me, how can I correctly setup any software for mining with Intel i3 on Windows 7 64-bit?

Regards  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAH2VXsJ3o
Hi there,

Regards  Wink
Jump to: