Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 187. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Thanks for the resume Mimocrokodil.
To finish the subject; a nice made picture from dury for the topic - I like you Magi, the weather is good now, praise XMG! Grin
Btw for all mining questions/ issues there will be another thread on this forum, subforum "mining"

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Oh, I really like what (and how) 111 quotes and answers for last 10 pages. This talk goes like:
- Devs do you realize that mining became sub-zero profitable because your perfect reward-lowering mechanic not adapting grown hasrates?
- Magi will rise, Magi strong!
- I like you Magi, the weather is good now, praise XMG!
- Under His eyes! (c)
This is perfect, just perfect.

Still curious what will happen if some "whales" stay mining XMG with multi-MH/s workers, you know, just for lulz.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Magi is working on guides for newbies, systems OS, Linux & Windows. They will be posted this week here also.
More news will follow!
Great  - I'll add some links into the reddit channel when they arrive =)
Activity: 154
Magi is working on guides for newbies, systems OS, Linux & Windows. They will be posted this week here also.
More news will follow!

the only problem with that is if they actually read it.

alot of ppl will just assume magi is the same and push the guts out of it hence the whales.

i feel it might have to be taken further with software adjustments, etc.
legendary
More news will follow!
bye bye low hashrate  Sad Cry

I'm just going to pull my miners tomorrow, there is no point. Plus, I have a nice little project for one of my RPi3s. No need wasting electricity cause the whales don't learn. I realize that is what everyone says, but its been an issue for months without any efforts to rectify it. This will ultimately kill XMG cause whales will share amongst the groups that Magi is a poor performer, to not waste time on it, payout sucks, etc. Even if they are the cause of it, still bad PR. Besides, even 111Magic has said it's not profitable to mine.

Maybe I'll switch the miners over to Folding at home, or one of those cancer research groups that use spare clock cycles w/ distributed computing. At least someone might get something out of that.

yeah ditto

back up to 180 to 190ish Mhs
Activity: 56

I'm just going to pull my miners tomorrow, there is no point. Plus, I have a nice little project for one of my RPi3s. No need wasting electricity cause the whales don't learn. I realize that is what everyone says, but its been an issue for months without any efforts to rectify it. This will ultimately kill XMG cause whales will share amongst the groups that Magi is a poor performer, to not waste time on it, payout sucks, etc. Even if they are the cause of it, still bad PR. Besides, even 111Magic has said it's not profitable to mine.

Maybe I'll switch the miners over to Folding at home, or one of those cancer research groups that use spare clock cycles w/ distributed computing. At least someone might get something out of that.
currently hovering between 50 to 60ish mh/s
46mh

yes yes yesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ohh myy goooot sweet spot, but maybe you will not last long hehe
just now en XPOOLX

Net Hashrate           

15,980,837.20 KH/s

Pool Hashrate

333,909.62 KH/s

I do not understand what is happening, in other xpoolx the net hash rate is different from the other mining pool

15 Gh/s HuhHuh Huh Huh

on the XPOOLX board you can see very strange values ​​... of hash rate
Holy Cow!!!

From m-wallet console->getmininginfo: "netmhashps" : 374.20686821"

374 million!?  Yep, the whales are learning.

They are learning about the coin, but they will soon also learn about how much hashpower they're wasting...

Muy correcto amigo muy correcto estoy de acuerdo  Cool
Holy Cow!!!

A whale that was doing 3.7 Mh / s was just disconnected, it was only generating 1 XMG THAT WOULD ME GIVE ME PAIN OF WHEELS  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Holy Cow!!!

They are learning about the coin, but they will soon also learn about how much hashpower they're wasting...
legendary
I want to give a huge shout out to 111Magic for his help converting LTC to XMG.

I was willing to trust this member enough to send him the LTC and then wait until he converted it to BTC and finally XMG then send me the XMG.  He did not ask me for any kind of transaction fee or hold back or anything else.  111Magic did not make any monies at all from this, but he did help me to obtain XMG while the exchanges are being particularly finicky.

Kudos to 111Magic!!!
Its a kind of magic  Wink
Well done, as always a gentlemen Grin
Thanks & you are welcome
Activity: 41
Holy Cow!!!

Activity: 8
xpoolx admins contacted me and I got back my 35 xmgs Smiley getting back an xpoolx to do some mining

They have still not responded nor return my measly amount of XMG.

I would suggest staying away from XPOOL.

XpoolX is online since 2015 with constant amount of users. NEVER stealed a single coin, NEVER. You know the mess in the network these days, it corrupted the database and some tables need to refill, we are inserting the transactions manually and compensating the users for the inconveniences we caused. If you did not receive the coins yet, please contact us.

I confirm.
They answered me immediately and they sent me the lost coins (even more)
I have also contacted xpool because of a unspent transaction:
http://m-chain.info/t/7ugDChk6YT

I'm wondering how long I have to wait  Roll Eyes if they take as much time as bitfinex with account verification, then good bye ^^
just saw the network hash at 250mh

bad
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
I want to give a huge shout out to 111Magic for his help converting LTC to XMG.

I was willing to trust this member enough to send him the LTC and then wait until he converted it to BTC and finally XMG then send me the XMG.  He did not ask me for any kind of transaction fee or hold back or anything else.  111Magic did not make any monies at all from this, but he did help me to obtain XMG while the exchanges are being particularly finicky.

Kudos to 111Magic!!!
Its a kind of magic  Wink
Well done, as always a gentlemen Grin
Jump to: