Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 31. (Read 2375360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
xmg wallet on cryptopia still in maintenance from 8 jan
cryptopia seems to be gone, maybe forever.
https://twitter.com/cryptopia_nz
legendary
can you guys give me a few of your addnodes? im not getting any connections

addnode=104.128.225.215:8233
addnode=178.17.171.90:8233
addnode=64.137.232.47:8233
addnode=188.165.39.224:8233
addnode=213.127.216.66:8233
addnode=193.70.33.8:8233
addnode=27.72.233.173:8233
addnode=178.206.235.175:8233
addnode=104.128.225.241:8233
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
can you guys give me a few of your addnodes? im not getting any connections
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Yes terrible, I just wanted to trade a few K. Grin
Fingers crossed that it gets sorted - I don't like a closed market =(
legendary
Yes terrible, I just wanted to trade a few K. Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Magi was added in BTCPOP and now you can trade, stake and grab some coins in their faucet.

Please be carefull I have bad experiences with this kind of sites and especially with usernames ending with 69.
Also please be carefull with messages sent by newbies about this kind of things.

Thanks for your warning! What kind of site is btcpop.co?
legendary
Magi was added in BTCPOP and now you can trade, stake and grab some coins in their faucet.

Please be carefull I have bad experiences with this kind of sites.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Good to hear - Thought you were Joe for a second

hihi,

me2
legendary
Good to hear - Thought you were Joe for a second
Activity: 9
legendary
Evergreencoin (EGC) have a charity staking function added to their wallet which enables a chooseable amount/percentage of staked coins to be sent to a charity address - maybe something like that could be added
Interesting, but then the day bonus of staking should first be made much bigger.
The total staking amount of 8 million XMG will now be around 400 XMG a day.
Well, choose 25 %, 100 XMG a day for the team, is 1 dollar.

Maybe it's better for a team to buy many now low, make improvements + marketing to raise the price,
and sell later.
legendary
CPU/Pi wallets and Mining are greatest features of MAGI and brought me here before.

It would be a shame if all these could not be continued and prosper, considering all the talents supporting this cryptocurrency.  Cheesy Cheesy

Perhaps you and some other hero members could setup a staking wallet take a few donations and hire a dev?
I have a over thousand XMG which is meaningless at this price now I stake them in a wallet but if this coin is gonna die I anyways I would give %25 to make a open honest development fund.

Does anyone else like this Idea?

I Support 1 CPU 1 Network Vote Do You?

Joe and 111 were looking into creating a dev fund via mining and staking before they went off air - could have really helped! I wonder if any progress was made

Evergreencoin (EGC) have a charity staking function added to their wallet which enables a chooseable amount/percentage of staked coins to be sent to a charity address - maybe something like that could be added
legendary
This was by far the most terrible year of Magi.

Although the promises for 2018 were great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbafS3fqYQ
They resulted in none developments, peoples trying to hack the coin, etc.

Price one year ago hundredfold of today. (1,20 usd against now 1,20 dollarcent)

Question : So what will Magi bring next year?
A new developer with new team or will the old dev team find it's motivation again.
Or will the coin stay dead as it seems for now? (Although people still mining and staking)

Fingers crossed something will happen next year

(A preemptive) Happy New Year by the way!

happy new year to you too and all the coiners too
hope for a better crypto year than 2018

gr xms

Haha, can't get much worse!
Activity: 38
Perhaps you and some other hero members could setup a staking wallet take a few donations and hire a dev?
I have a over thousand XMG which is meaningless at this price now I stake them in a wallet but if this coin is gonna die I anyways I would give %25 to make a open honest development fund.

wow - you would like to donate $0.28?? that has potential not just to save magicoin, but to save the world as well!

Lol well I see your point, In my minds eye 250 XMG is worth a little more than that Like $25 hehe, Anyways I guess the point is if there was an active dev the coins could rise in value.
Activity: 17

wow - you would like to donate $0.28?? that has potential not just to save magicoin, but to save the world as well!
Activity: 38
CPU/Pi wallets and Mining are greatest features of MAGI and brought me here before.

It would be a shame if all these could not be continued and prosper, considering all the talents supporting this cryptocurrency.  Cheesy Cheesy

I Support 1 CPU 1 Network Vote Do You?
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Although the promises for 2018 were great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbafS3fqYQ

A new developer with new team or will the old dev team find it's motivation again.
Or will the coin stay dead as it seems for now? (Although people still mining and staking)

happy new year to you too and all the coiners too
hope for a better crypto year than 2018

gr xms
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: