Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 32. (Read 2375360 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Let's hope New Year will bring joelao back !
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
CPU/Pi wallets and Mining are greatest features of MAGI and brought me here before.

It would be a shame if all these could not be continued and prosper, considering all the talents supporting this cryptocurrency.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
This was by far the most terrible year of Magi.

Although the promises for 2018 were great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbafS3fqYQ
They resulted in none developments, peoples trying to hack the coin, etc.

Price one year ago hundredfold of today. (1,20 usd against now 1,20 dollarcent)

Question : So what will Magi bring next year?
A new developer with new team or will the old dev team find it's motivation again.
Or will the coin stay dead as it seems for now? (Although people still mining and staking)
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
So no one answered unequivocally, about the coins for the crimson wallet ... is there anyone responsible for these questions?
Hey, the dev team haven't been around for quite some time

Personally, I don't download anything posted on btc talk - a few people uploaded trojan horse wallets in the past

Why then this topic remains open?
Why not block it?

Personally, I do not do dirty tricks for others and do not download viruses. You can run the wallet in a virtual machine and see for yourself ...

Maybe just because people do hope that it'll continue as it did in the past?
Loads of users still running XMG hoping on better days.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
So no one answered unequivocally, about the coins for the crimson wallet ... is there anyone responsible for these questions?

Personally, I don't download anything posted on btc talk - a few people uploaded trojan horse wallets in the past

Why then this topic remains open?
Why not block it?

Personally, I do not do dirty tricks for others and do not download viruses. You can run the wallet in a virtual machine and see for yourself ...
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Quiet in here these days Cheesy

Hope everyone is having a good holiday so far!

Been off line for ages (Downside of moving to a house with no internet and terrible mobile signal!!) my Pi-miners been off-line for 2 months. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Joe probably got annoyed with all the FUD and attacks whilst the price was high
Sometimes I also get annoyed by a few of my customers.
But then I don't stop helping all the other customers.
I can not believe this would be a reason to quit.

right, you must show interest all the time its your coin joe so belief in it

gr xms
legendary
Sometimes I also get annoyed by a few of my customers.
But then I don't stop helping all the other customers.
I can not believe this would be a reason to quit.
legendary
hey guys any word on Joe?
LOL
Maybe he was on vacation at the beach while saying "let MAGI be traded by someone who just entered the cryptocurrents because MAGI coins are worthless". LOL
Circulating Supply
8,300,924 XMG but it's only 200 Satoshi, it's very cheap. LOL
One year ago the price was around 4000 Satoshi, just before the explosion until almost 12000 Satoshi (29/12)
It's very sad that Joe and his team could not use the popularity this year to let the coin grow any further.
At this moment there's no communication possible with Joe, I send many pm to him but never got any answer.
I guess the only chance for this coin will be a fork of another team to continu the roadmap in 2019 because,
above all else, we must make Magi great again! Grin
legendary
LOL
Maybe he was on vacation at the beach while saying "let MAGI be traded by someone who just entered the cryptocurrents because MAGI coins are worthless". LOL
Circulating Supply
One year ago the price was around 4000 Satoshi, just before the explosion until almost 12000 Satoshi (29/12)
It's very sad that Joe and his team could not use the popularity this year to let the coin grow any further.
At this moment there's no communication possible with Joe, I send many pm to him but never got any answer.
I guess the only chance for this coin will be a fork of another team to continu the roadmap in 2019 because,
above all else, we must make Magi great again! Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
LOL

Circulating Supply
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

95opaC9uSxwYb3ym7srz7MSHWE16GuhfZB         

https://mega.nz/#!9uQ0RS5K!5d_cSN-quxarlFPH69y3GTY2JHD102oz5Tao5e-X1-E

legendary
Indeed, thanks for sharing. FYI: My first child was born last week - so don't have much time on here these days =)
Congratulations, which day?
My first two (twin) were born on the 11th of december, 19 years ago.
Thanks - he was born on the 5th - 6 days late - he's certainly keeping us both busy =D
legendary
Indeed, thanks for sharing. FYI: My first child was born last week - so don't have much time on here these days =)
Congratulations, which day?
My first two (twin) were born on the 11th of december, 19 years ago.
legendary
I worked out a while ago that you needed about 15,000 XMG to generate one XMG per day - however the rate has dropped a lot since some changes in the spring - I'm no longer able to work it out as it fluctutates a little

It's now 20,000 XMG (in chunks between 750-1000) to generate one XMG per day.

What you're experiencing here is the variable interest rate of staking coins. As far as i can tell there wasn't a change in the code, rather than the amount of staked coins.
I haven't looked into the code, but in general there's evidence that the amount of staked coins directly influences the interest rate.
I've started tracking the magi metrics sometime back in February and as you can see on the following graph the more coins are staking the higher the interest rate:

To know how many coins you need to gain 1 Magi per day is quite simple to calculate:
coins needed =  1 / ( stakeinterest / 365 )

you get the current interest rate with the "getmininginfo" method of the magid client. (Users of the GUI-wallet can type in that command in the last tab).
Just notice that numbers changes quite frequently, so you might take a average of the returned values.
I smoothed the following graph and your values seem to fall into that range;

From my experience staking 100-200 coins is the minimum you should try. below that you probably run into the problem that your coins age faster than they gain weight. As mentioned by others before the sweet-spot seems to be around 500-1k coins

Not the math we deserve, but the math we needed. Thanks, P!

Activity: 21
I worked out a while ago that you needed about 15,000 XMG to generate one XMG per day - however the rate has dropped a lot since some changes in the spring - I'm no longer able to work it out as it fluctutates a little

What you're experiencing here is the variable interest rate of staking coins. As far as i can tell there wasn't a change in the code, rather than the amount of staked coins.
I haven't looked into the code, but in general there's evidence that the amount of staked coins directly influences the interest rate.
I've started tracking the magi metrics sometime back in February and as you can see on the following graph the more coins are staking the higher the interest rate:
https://www.mupload.nl/img/x5ycuqs.jpg

To know how many coins you need to gain 1 Magi per day is quite simple to calculate:

you get the current interest rate with the "getmininginfo" method of the magid client. (Users of the GUI-wallet can type in that command in the last tab).
Just notice that numbers changes quite frequently, so you might take a average of the returned values.
https://www.mupload.nl/img/pryprba.jpg

From my experience staking 100-200 coins is the minimum you should try. below that you probably run into the problem that your coins age faster than they gain weight. As mentioned by others before the sweet-spot seems to be around 500-1k coins

Not the math we deserve, but the math we needed. Thanks, P!
Activity: 9

https://www.mupload.nl/img/x5ycuqs.jpg

https://www.mupload.nl/img/pryprba.jpg

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: