Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 36. (Read 2375360 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Nice to still see positive posts here! Looks like there is still plenty of interest in Magi =)

Lets hope it translates to some good volume during the next bitcoin surge

I agree, but don't you agree Joe should come out and say something?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Nice to still see positive posts here! Looks like there is still plenty of interest in Magi =)

Lets hope it translates to some good volume during the next bitcoin surge
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
One silver lining in all this...

Drop off of miners and a fluctuating Net Hashrate means it's producing some large payouts cycles! Cheesy

Looking at last few days, rewards increasing again...
In that way it's mission accomplished. Big hashers now leaving as there isn't any profit for them. That was the way XMG was developed.
But seriously, do hope this project is getting back on tracks and return to where it was few months ago.
I'm going down with this ship if it goes...

im hope that this ship will not sink ahead of time. there are a lot of interesting points in the project and the fact that many miners are leaving on the one hand is very bad on the other hand for newcomers it may be most profitable now to enter it. maybe it is the new members of the community that will give the impetus that this project needs.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I get that people are upset about losing bittrex but in the end the success of Magi boils down a community of users. The dev can make the best wallet on earth with every colorful icon imaginable and get magi pay running like a clock, but if nobody accepts it as payment and the blocks stay empty there is no use. I got into magi about a month back because of Cpu mining, I have a gpu rig which is not profitable because of asics. Even Lyra algo now has asics. I am currently trying to get some friends into crypto during my up coming winter break, of course all of them want to mine something as they are all to scared to put in hard earned money. With the current dip I have bought a bunch of XMG at low prices so I can give them about 150 coin each so they can run a staking wallet and CPU mine on a pool. Atm they only way I can support the XMG community is to help spread the word on foot. Also XMG at this low price is in a position to help people learn crypto. It is a no brainer, The Block chain fits on my USB stick, my buds can learn to run a wallet, stake a coin and mine! All in one visit to their homes! Lets all pitch in and grow the number of network nodes and users for now, forget price for the coming year and try to get a 1000 nodes by this time next year!! Price will follow, along with more devs, mobile wallets and P2P/POS systems.

Just my 2 Cents. We can't just sit around waiting for the dev to make us rich lol. That's crazy why should he carry all of us and our investments of money or hash power on his back? We are not his boss! Think about it, he does not owe us anything! This coin was not an ICO! We owe it to ourselves to stop bickering about dev posts and spread some nodes!

BTW Happy Halloween :-)

BTW if you can run a full node please do so!  Don't worry about MIA dev cause if he is gone for too long and we have a huge network we can fork the Github and other devs would be happy to update wallets for an established network. 
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Same here
It's not costing me much to keep my rpi's running.
If you have something like 3 MH/s it gives you around 25 $cents a day.
Then it should cost you really nothing at all.
Keeping those 3 MH/s alive costs you much more than 25 $cents a day I presume.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15

Drop off of miners and a fluctuating Net Hashrate means it's producing some large payouts cycles! Cheesy

In that way it's mission accomplished. Big hashers now leaving as there isn't any profit for them. That was the way XMG was developed.
But seriously, do hope this project is getting back on tracks and return to where it was few months ago.

Same here
It's not costing me much to keep my rpi's running.
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
It's quite sad to see this coin die and I would like to thanks Joe and anyone else for their efforts.
Good luck in the future Joe!
It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Too much early for fat lady's song.

Ok Magi delisted on Bittrex. But this is not the first. Magi delisted on Poloniex 3 YEARS AGO!

3 Years ago I saw same fat lady, same screamings on this pages. But Magi survived.

We still have yobit and cryptopia.
Bittrex is only antoher marketplace didn't understand how old Magi, what is Magi's purpose, just like poloniex.

Don't forget, Magi survived and will again.
So shut the F up ugly fat lady.

Yeah. Soon people will notice that there are only 8 million coins in circulation, for a project so advanced and with low supply that price is ridiculously low. Plus, XMG is listed on Nova Exchange as well. After re-opening will be a great alternative to trade.

Good to know that Dev will advance with the development. Now I know it will probably return to the normal price (Above 1000sat) in the course of the next few months.
How about going through here and cleaning up this spam. Good luck.  Cool
Where did you get this info from?
On the forum there's no message from Joe about anything.

It looks like a guy came in contact with Dev, and posted the answer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coin_Magi_XMG

The most important question is why are in twitter any announcements and nothing here?
Is it now with the community communicate? The community can punish this and start ignoring this project. And without the community there is no popularity of rising prices and most importantly for new investors.

I'd really like the dev to come talk directly to the community. I think the guy behind the XMG Twitter can talk about it @111magic
Activity: 276

Activity: 133
Merit: 15

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Good to know that Dev will advance with the development. Now I know it will probably return to the normal price (Above 1000sat) in the course of the next few months.
How about going through here and cleaning up this spam. Good luck.  Cool

It looks like a guy came in contact with Dev, and posted the answer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coin_Magi_XMG

The most important question is why are in twitter any announcements and nothing here?
Is it now with the community communicate? The community can punish this and start ignoring this project. And without the community there is no popularity of rising prices and most importantly for new investors.
Activity: 21
It's quite sad to see this coin die and I would like to thanks Joe and anyone else for their efforts.
https://www.mupload.nl/img/7lb328golh3g.jpg

Ok Magi delisted on Bittrex. But this is not the first. Magi delisted on Poloniex 3 YEARS AGO!

3 Years ago I saw same fat lady, same screamings on this pages. But Magi survived.

Bittrex is only antoher marketplace didn't understand how old Magi, what is Magi's purpose, just like poloniex.

How do I upvote again? Oh, wait, that's reddit. My bad.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Activity: 2
 Roll Eyes
Low energy? You are using BTC as metronome!
 It's like saying that you don't pollute because you are using an electric car but the electricity for your electric car is produced by a big old diesel engine!
And in a few days will no longer be CPU coin but GPU and ASICS!

Magi is the only one , best CPU coin. Way more green and ecologically less energy consuming!
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
The price just keeps tanking, not looking good at all.   Anyone recommend a profitable coin to mine now?
I'm trying not to watch

Not sure of any decent alternatives, I'm not CPU mining these days

BLE is here. BITCOIN LOW ENERGY - its a revolutionary new PoW model that saves 90% of the energy and currently is CPU only and less then two months old... Trust me when I say this tech is going to change the game as we know it. It works by a metronome connected to the Bitcoin blockchain so every time a block is found on BTC it signals all the workers on BLE to rush to solve the block. After the block is completed everything shuts back down idling in the "waiting period" to wait for the next one. Think of BTC as running a marathon and BLE the 90 yard dash.. Both are races but one takes much less energy to complete and at the end the winners both still end up with the same result.. a gold metal. Don't sleep on this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-le-new-coin-ecological-bitcoin-pow-low-energy-4951492
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
The price just keeps tanking, not looking good at all.   Anyone recommend a profitable coin to mine now?

At the moment I don't think there is a CPU coin worth mining Sad

Hey Bruuu . . come have a peek at Bitcoin Low Energy . . NOT POS . . NOT Staking . . NOT MN . . DIRECT descendent of $BTC thru technological evolution, saves an incredible 90% of AC and electric bills compared to all other POW coins!

bitcoinle.org

https://github.com/Bitcoin-LE/bitcoinle-core/blob/master/whitepaper/README.md

https://discord.gg/Zf96PrN

blepool.com

^need special CPU miner that 'takes a break' . . plus DM me to be IP whitelisted (Discord is faster)

https://github.com/NerdMosby/minerd-LE/releases

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
The price just keeps tanking, not looking good at all.   Anyone recommend a profitable coin to mine now?

There are two actually...

Veruscoin - Also a GPU coin, but a solid Ryzen 7 2700 is almost the equivalent of an Nvidia 1060. VRSC.

And...

Bitcoin LE - purely a CPU coin.  This is an interesting coin that has a very different concept. BLE.  This project uses a timing mechanism that is triggered and based on the last BTC blockhash.  The BLE miner runs until it solves the block based upon a 30 second solution... then the miner sleeps until the next BTC blockhash.  Can be tricky to set up, but an interesting project. 
Activity: 616

Pages:
Jump to: