Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 38. (Read 2375360 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 13
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Where are u devs¡? say something we need new info... the community deserves, maybe a plan or to do list about Magi future. this is a catastrophe  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
new all time low 0.00000392

i wonder how low its gonne go ? magi dead ?

Quite dead already, having its last breath and yep, it can go as low as 0
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
new all time low 0.00000392

i wonder how low its gonne go ? magi dead ?
Activity: 51
I am now thinking this coin has become orphaned like the huge number of orphan blocks created on many xmg pools
Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
[/quote]

Another scam?
only spammers here?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
im to busy to check each tinycoin every week
still sad about magi it had potential 2 years ago
but it made nothing out of it
It still had potential this year, there was a sudden growth of interest in the beginning
of this year, also because of the price in dec 2018. CPU mining looked profitable for
a greater part of the world. This could have been the breakthrough.
Then someone tried to break the algorithm, this costs Joe much time to repair.
Maybe this is the reason that during the last months after this repair update it remains quiet.
I guess there is still very much interest, also because everybody seems to hold XMG.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
bittrex:
The BTC-XMG market will be delisted on 10/26/2018
When did you hear about that? Hahaha

im to busy to check each tinycoin every week
still sad about magi it had potential 2 years ago
but it made nothing out of it
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
After about 6 days since the market removal notification Joe still does what he knows best ... Staying silent.
I had a tiny hope that he would engage more in these last days but I was wrong.
Joe is Joe, and strangely there are people who like this about him, that he says and does nothing.
Weird.

Just a general post to all Newbies, since i keep seeing the same old complaints across various "older coins"
Not a dig, some much as a suggestion
If you dont approve of  what is happening to a particular coin, get a grip, fix the coin, fork the coin, find a new exchange and get it listed...you know, generally help out, that after all is the very essence of open source....it;s is not all on the developers shoulders...
After about 6 days since the market removal notification Joe still does what he knows best ... Staying silent.
I had a tiny hope that he would engage more in these last days but I was wrong.
Joe is Joe, and strangely there are people who like this about him, that he says and does nothing.
Weird.
Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex

Scam DETECTED, SPAM DETECTED
bittrex:
When did you hear about that? Hahaha
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
bittrex:
those who have got depressed after losing their coins for pennies please read this book. definately helps. Helped me over last six months when I bought 300 XMG for 0.00012 BTC each.

https://www.amazon.com/Immortal-Talks-Book-1-Shunya-ebook/dp/B071H5K94K
only way MAGI is going to get out of this shithole is by moving to a fixed reward range taht is minimum reward of atleast 50 xmg and macimum of 200 xmg since we are 1/50 of the original rate of magi on exchanges. and please remove pos that is denting magi's volume on exchanges, since people think that staking will give them more interest than trading and price drops and coins get delisted.
Increasing the POS reward will really give a boost to XMG

and what about trading volumes and price, are you planning to lessening the price to 4 satoshi
only way MAGI is going to get out of this shithole is by moving to a fixed reward range taht is minimum reward of atleast 50 xmg and macimum of 200 xmg since we are 1/50 of the original rate of magi on exchanges. and please remove pos that is denting magi's volume on exchanges, since people think that staking will give them more interest than trading and price drops and coins get delisted.
Increasing the POS reward will really give a boost to XMG
Joe doesn't say joe does
That's why I love XMG.
If we do not get to stay on Bittrex is not the end of the road.
There are many examples of great growth without major exchange.
We need to be measured by what happened and move on.
if we are ill, then we are on the right track.

yes but proper medical treatment is necessary or the body dies. So take my words into consideration and start doing what I am suggesting.
Joe doesn't say joe does
That's why I love XMG.
If we do not get to stay on Bittrex is not the end of the road.
There are many examples of great growth without major exchange.
We need to be measured by what happened and move on.
if we are ill, then we are on the right track.
They say that hope is the last thing that is lost, apparently many have not realized that before losing hope they lose their money hahaha
The last thing that gets lost is life.

how low can magi go?

damn

Well it can end up being traded by some loyal community members on an obscure exchange trading XMG worth of few bucks every day till forever.
From how I see it, the coin went into dying mode the moment Joe thought 2018 is a good year for doing absolutely nothing to get this coin back on its roadmap.
Where is the new webpage? Where is the m-pays system? Where is promotion of any kind?
Yes, you could argue that anybody from the community can contribute and promote the coin. True. But based on what? There are over 2000 coins traded out there, so why would anybody invest into Magi when there is absolutely nothing happening.
Unfortunately Magi will soon become a forgotten coin, specially being off all big exchanges, and being traded only by the very few loyal members who are with Magi since the beginning.

the case of https://m-pays.com is even more painful, the same dev apparently has abandoned it, being that way, the community seeing this, loses even more the interest (if neither its own creator believes in that, which remains for everyone else).

I hope that only the server is down, or this one in renovation, because it paints very bad if not

the project looks like an interesting one!! but how we they be able to make it easy for the large number who find it hard too understand too many tech stuff

I think the first thing is to see an approach, really the currency DOES NOT HAVE A CLEAR OBJECTIVE, it is said that it is oriented to the ecology, or in the electric consumption, really someone is interested in it? An easy way to resuscitate this coin would be to give it a twist, find a new target to which the coin is dedicated, as for example not, as an exchange mode for video games (for example).

And on the other hand I think that dev, should hire other developers to help with the project, the only does not help, it's a lot of work for a single person
Pages:
Jump to: