Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 39. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 13

how low can magi go?

damn

Well it can end up being traded by some loyal community members on an obscure exchange trading XMG worth of few bucks every day till forever.
From how I see it, the coin went into dying mode the moment Joe thought 2018 is a good year for doing absolutely nothing to get this coin back on its roadmap.
Where is the new webpage? Where is the m-pays system? Where is promotion of any kind?
Yes, you could argue that anybody from the community can contribute and promote the coin. True. But based on what? There are over 2000 coins traded out there, so why would anybody invest into Magi when there is absolutely nothing happening.
Unfortunately Magi will soon become a forgotten coin, specially being off all big exchanges, and being traded only by the very few loyal members who are with Magi since the beginning.

the case of https://m-pays.com is even more painful, the same dev apparently has abandoned it, being that way, the community seeing this, loses even more the interest (if neither its own creator believes in that, which remains for everyone else).

I hope that only the server is down, or this one in renovation, because it paints very bad if not

the project looks like an interesting one!! but how we they be able to make it easy for the large number who find it hard too understand too many tech stuff

I think the first thing is to see an approach, really the currency DOES NOT HAVE A CLEAR OBJECTIVE, it is said that it is oriented to the ecology, or in the electric consumption, really someone is interested in it? An easy way to resuscitate this coin would be to give it a twist, find a new target to which the coin is dedicated, as for example not, as an exchange mode for video games (for example).

And on the other hand I think that dev, should hire other developers to help with the project, the only does not help, it's a lot of work for a single person
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
the project looks like an interesting one!! but how we they be able to make it easy for the large number who find it hard too understand too many tech stuff
Joe doesn't say joe does
That's why I love XMG.
If we do not get to stay on Bittrex is not the end of the road.
There are many examples of great growth without major exchange.
We need to be measured by what happened and move on.
if we are ill, then we are on the right track.
They say that hope is the last thing that is lost, apparently many have not realized that before losing hope they lose their money hahaha
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Joe doesn't say joe does
That's why I love XMG.
If we do not get to stay on Bittrex is not the end of the road.
There are many examples of great growth without major exchange.
We need to be measured by what happened and move on.
if we are ill, then we are on the right track.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Tried to approach Bittrex and will tell what I can get from them.

Joe give us some info about...
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

how low can magi go?

damn

Well it can end up being traded by some loyal community members on an obscure exchange trading XMG worth of few bucks every day till forever.
From how I see it, the coin went into dying mode the moment Joe thought 2018 is a good year for doing absolutely nothing to get this coin back on its roadmap.
Where is the new webpage? Where is the m-pays system? Where is promotion of any kind?
Yes, you could argue that anybody from the community can contribute and promote the coin. True. But based on what? There are over 2000 coins traded out there, so why would anybody invest into Magi when there is absolutely nothing happening.
Unfortunately Magi will soon become a forgotten coin, specially being off all big exchanges, and being traded only by the very few loyal members who are with Magi since the beginning.

so sad and yes joa was to quiet in 2018

xms
In short, the road to the project is TOWARDS BACK, the projects are supposed to move forward, the lack of interest on the part of the community (even those who are here) and the lack of commercial interest of the currency, is a mere reflection of the reality of it

how low can magi go?

damn

I have excellent news, it has a very strong support in 0 sathoshis xD

how low can magi go?

damn

xms

how low can magi go?

damn
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
XMG has reached the lowest value of its history. But it could recover quickly. plus, it's a low supply coin...

@joelao95 If you have something to say, this is a good moment. What was the support response? Good or bad, we have to deal with it.  Smiley
Coin of magi  2014 - 2018
A tribute to someone who could never be ... All your loved ones will miss you.

this coin caused me great losses in my investment because joe changed the rules of the game in mining by punishing the high hash (something ridiculous when the currency is minable) sincerely he himself has killed it, without counting the great disinterest that the change in full game gender, well now they have the result

i think joa was on a long vacation

When a developer takes the code and changes the rules of the game full play and without any consensus or question to the community that supports it, in addition to disrespecting the community and showing how centralized this technology is, it makes you want to that they never finish their vacations, luckily I'm out since I changed the mining rule, I began to mine another new currency for cpu, much more profitable, and with a better future

hey share here what coin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
This is the time to support Magi, I suggest talk to bittrex and prevent remove xmg from it.

It isn't about talking to Bittrex, it is about the community trading xmg...
that's the reason it gets delisted because no one is trading...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
This is the time to support Magi, I suggest talk to bittrex and prevent remove xmg from it.

Stop FUD Joe is working not has disappeared
this coin caused me great losses in my investment because joe changed the rules of the game in mining by punishing the high hash (something ridiculous when the currency is minable) sincerely he himself has killed it, without counting the great disinterest that the change in full game gender, well now they have the result

When a developer takes the code and changes the rules of the game full play and without any consensus or question to the community that supports it, in addition to disrespecting the community and showing how centralized this technology is, it makes you want to that they never finish their vacations, luckily I'm out since I changed the mining rule, I began to mine another new currency for cpu, much more profitable, and with a better future
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
That was the reason: BITTREX
The BTC-XMG market will be delisted on 10/26/2018
I'm curious what will happen with those 4 million XMG coins in Bittrex

how do you know this?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!wallets
I've been away for a few days and tons of posts  - hope Trex change their mind again - guess the lack of volume over the past months hasn't helped - maybe we can do something to help keep magi online - I think most traders were lying low until the markets picked up again

Annoying that exchanges delist coins so often =(
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
What's going on, huh? Did Dev disappear again?
xms

xms
hey

why is wallet off line on bittrex??

gr xms

its back up again
Pages:
Jump to: