Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 37. (Read 2375360 times)

xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
where is joelao95?
Activity: 112
The price just keeps tanking, not looking good at all.   Anyone recommend a profitable coin to mine now?
I'm trying not to watch

Not sure of any decent alternatives, I'm not CPU mining these days
the magi community is growing at the moment? now that there is a issue we are becoming active to either help
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
XMG price 0.00000257
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
The price just keeps tanking, not looking good at all.   Anyone recommend a profitable coin to mine now?
I'm trying not to watch

Not sure of any decent alternatives, I'm not CPU mining these days
Activity: 118
legendary
Not the first and not the last coin that is about to die / dead. For some of them is not a surprise, CHC for example, but an old coin like Magi?
would be great if there was a way to keep it going - but needs somebody to be prepared to keep up promotions and also an active dev team

111 and joe (amongst others) did fantastically to get magi where it was, but at the same time the pressure on them ramped up along with the market cap -  as far as I'm aware neither are significant holders and the community hadn't been too forthcoming with helping out with funding in the later days

the dev fund idea may well have helped - but maybe the idea came a little too late
Activity: 616
Not the first and not the last coin that is about to die / dead. For some of them is not a surprise, CHC for example, but an old coin like Magi?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
It's quite sad to see this coin die and I would like to thanks Joe and anyone else for their efforts.
Good luck in the future Joe!
It ain't over till the fat lady sings

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
It's quite sad to see this coin die and I would like to thanks Joe and anyone else for their efforts.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Magi needs to move on, Bittrex is only one exchange... xmg can be trade in more exchanges but the devs needs to ask to these exchanges to list Magi.

This is the list.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Its time to nock some doors.
investment has risks, but the current temporary solution is actually quite simple. if you're looking to invest, then you'd be better off waiting a month or two.
xms
Activity: 223
Being delisted is a problem, but it can be remedied.

The biggest problem is the way dev faces the problem. He simply ignores the community while watching the boat sink slowly without doing or saying anything. If I had invested a lot in this project, I wouldn't be satisfied with it and probably think this project is dead. BTW, I'll just hold on what I have, even distracting from the attitudes of our dev.

hey all,

com on Joa give us an update?

gr xms
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Being delisted is a problem, but it can be remedied.

The biggest problem is the way dev faces the problem. He simply ignores the community while watching the boat sink slowly without doing or saying anything. If I had invested a lot in this project, I wouldn't be satisfied with it and probably think this project is dead. BTW, I'll just hold on what I have, even distracting from the attitudes of our dev.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Magi needs to move on, Bittrex is only one exchange... xmg can be trade in more exchanges but the devs needs to ask to these exchanges to list Magi.

This is the list.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Its time to nock some doors.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Still almost 4 million of the total 8 million XMG coins at bittrex.
Are people waiting for the delisting pump?
Normally this comes right before the delisting anouncement, to sell the bittrex XMG profit for a good price.
Now the bittrex XMG profit was sold for 1000 sat each.
If there comes a pump, I would expect one on cryptopia.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Activity: 616
Magi was a great coin for me too, but de-listing from Bittrex hurt. Think is time to move to cryptopia again. Is topia better than it was couple of months back when I use it last time?
legendary
im to busy to check each tinycoin every week
still sad about magi it had potential 2 years ago
but it made nothing out of it
It still had potential this year, there was a sudden growth of interest in the beginning
of this year, also because of the price in dec 2018. CPU mining looked profitable for
a greater part of the world. This could have been the breakthrough.
Then someone tried to break the algorithm, this costs Joe much time to repair.
Maybe this is the reason that during the last months after this repair update it remains quiet.
I guess there is still very much interest, also because everybody seems to hold XMG.

Hopefully there will be another time for Magi - for me, I'm going down with the ship if it collapses - Magi already funded a good bulk my investment in another 40 coins - so keeping what I still have and will help with liquidity on the remaining exchanges once the dist has settled...
Pages:
Jump to: