Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 410. (Read 2375636 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Wow, for us the standard seems to be around 0.25% for an instant access savings
It because your currency is fairly stable, our is not Smiley  
And other hands - you can get credit for 1%-2%  and we get for 12%-13% mortgage
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
How much you earn by staking?

between 3 - 4 % a year.
Thats more than Banks give.😃

It depends... in our banks 10% is norm Smiley

Wow, for us the standard seems to be around 0.25% for an instant access savings
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

between 3 - 4 % a year.

It depends... in our banks 10% is norm Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
any testnet nodes available Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi,
sry guys but I dont rly get it, I mined for few days and get some coins, now my balance is 286 avilable but on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9EqswDjuG7xqYdobLCQCRiwRw475V2sRe6.htm
it is 0.0 !
what is exacly going on ?
Do I have this XMG or it was waste of time?

also I experienced disabearing coins... i had 260 immature coins and after an hour it was 140... my walled is synced and working
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
ohh it was just a temporary fix damn
We're on it, bear with us.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

between 3 - 4 % a year.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

between 3 - 4 % a year.
10.000 coins in your wallet gives 1 XMG every day by staking.
Activity: 226
I'd mention that the release just posted is a temporary solution to keep the chain and mining going, not a FIX. We'll make efforts on the 2nd step of getting a fix ASAP.

For this reason, I recommend do not ask exchanges to bring up the wallet, and when possible place least tickets regarding the issues. We apologize for the trouble. What I'm saying is that we'd be aware of minimizing exchanges' efforts on this incident, or we end up a high probability of worse situation.

At this point, again I recommend keeping exchange wallet in maintenance mode until a final FIX is out.

Just in Time, I just wanted to make a support ticket at Bittrex.
No problem, staking is okay, isn't?
legendary
I'd mention that the release just posted is a temporary solution to keep the chain and mining going, not a FIX. We'll make efforts on the 2nd step of getting a fix ASAP.

For this reason, I recommend do not ask exchanges to bring up the wallet, and when possible place least tickets regarding the issues. We apologize for the trouble. What I'm saying is that we'd be aware of minimizing exchanges' efforts on this incident, or we end up a high probability of worse situation.

At this point, again I recommend keeping exchange wallet in maintenance mode until a final FIX is out.

Just in Time, I just wanted to make a support ticket at Bittrex.
No problem, staking is okay, isn't?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
ohh it was just a temporary fix damn
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
are any of the exchanges taking deposits yet?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I always thought staking reward comes from a block which is mined. (also with fees)

When I look at mine staking results and the statistics of the pools I can't find these blocks in the pool.

Are blocks for staking different blocks as for mining?

From my understanding, staking is creating new blocks as is mining - (at least it is with other coins), so unless Magi is doing something special, staking is creating new blocks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I always thought staking reward comes from a block which is mined. (also with fees)

When I look at mine staking results and the statistics of the pools I can't find these blocks in the pool.

Yes, staked blocks and PoW-mined blocks are different. Those are two separate kinds of block-finding. If a block is generated by staking, you won't find them in any pool.
Activity: 27
Don't want to be the pesimistic guy, but it is almost impossible to limit hash rate either by pools or by nodes. I mean, what can you use? Address? Nothing avoids the lauch of a bunch of 1-threaded "slow" miners with different addresses. IP? You can launch as many VPN/tor instances as you want to mine from different IPs. Not to mention if its botnets who are mining. If you have the skills to run a botnet or to launch lots of miners, you also have the skills to make it hardly noticeable. So, what's left? The good will of the miners and probably not much more. And relaying in good will these days looks like a little bit naive, IMHO.
Activity: 226

I applaud your efforts. However, they will just move to another pool that has no limit. It's like trying to kill an elephant with a bb gun.

Thanks,
Thats true. If no one does anything then it definately will be wrong.
Therefore is our philosofy that we at least is doing it. And there will be a much more fair sharing of the mining rewards in TrasMaMod XMG pool.

So I do recommend all other pool owners to also do something equal as this to help to create a fair and good / strong coin.

So spread the word, let the whole community hear us, and something will be done.
legendary

Activity: 52

I applaud your efforts. However, they will just move to another pool that has no limit. It's like trying to kill an elephant with a bb gun.

Thanks,
Thats true. If no one does anything then it definately will be wrong.
Therefore is our philosofy that we at least is doing it. And there will be a much more fair sharing of the mining rewards in TrasMaMod XMG pool.

So I do recommend all other pool owners to also do something equal as this to help to create a fair and good / strong coin.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
unfortunately even if all the registered pool actually impose a limit they can setup their own pool if they really wanna mine with high hash. Only way is imposing a limit in the node itself and limiting hash per node which would also affect pools and im not really sure if its feasible. Then it would become a mostly solo only coin with very limited hashrate and everybody can mine.
Jump to: