Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 55. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

But that's the chicken and the egg problem for sure. Even if someone likes Magi, getting in with a large position doesn't make sense because you can't even get out properly if you wanted to.

Seems to be a problem across lots of small alts right now, if history repeats itself and there is another rise - there will be enough fund to sell into, but I guess for now its a bit of a gamble

I've still been buying on the way down, if I lose, I'll lose.

I like your attitude Smiley I think the same way, buying some alts where I really see potential and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out Wink

I'm lucky to be in the position that I can buy alts from profits out of trading other alts (sign campaign helped a lot in the early days too), most of the original fund came from mining magi and it has been one of if not the most profitable alt for me - so I'll certainly be supporting it when I can even if things are a little stretched at the minute

That's indeed a lucky position. If you put hard earned money at risk that you are actually dependent on, it's much more difficult to survive the hardships that inevitably come with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
10% price increase over 24hr and average price is back over 2k again today, although volume is still not huge
legendary
This coin price is going very badly, I have never seen a so low price since I started mining XMG...

It's been lower in the past.

It's been below 0.00001 btc/xmg twice in the past couple of years, so don't worry to much.
A coin like this tends to grab investors when it's cheap as it's known to swing back to the 0.000025 mark in a couple of months after a below 0.00001 dip. it's easy money for those willing to invest.

Personally I think it will start to rebound around the 0.000015 mark if the BTC market settles down and takes a Valium or two ;-)

If you check out the history in the XMG market, in the past the it tends to trend up during July/September months generally (Those kids investing their summer job money! lol) so don't panic till October arrives.

I picked up some magi for sub 2k for the first time in a while - the lowest I ever bought for was about 900sat, however it was only at that price for a few seconds
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It seems some XMG holders are panicking the last few days and selling out. See how much XMG resembles BTC price pattern, except for the last few days;

https://cryptocoinsmarkt.nl/coin/XMG
Thanks for the information on overlap charts of Bitcoin and Magi.
Additionally, the link you shown also give me hint to interesting, helpful website which I have not known before.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
This coin price is going very badly, I have never seen a so low price since I started mining XMG...

It's been lower in the past.

It's been below 0.00001 btc/xmg twice in the past couple of years, so don't worry to much.
A coin like this tends to grab investors when it's cheap as it's known to swing back to the 0.000025 mark in a couple of months after a below 0.00001 dip. it's easy money for those willing to invest.

Personally I think it will start to rebound around the 0.000015 mark if the BTC market settles down and takes a Valium or two ;-)

If you check out the history in the XMG market, in the past the it tends to trend up during July/September months generally (Those kids investing their summer job money! lol) so don't panic till October arrives.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
It seems some XMG holders are panicking the last few days and selling out. See how much XMG resembles BTC price pattern, except for the last few days;

Well the panic-selling has a silver-lining, the PoS - Regards are much higher again. Grin AND Great price to get in for buying big amounts. Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Magi is a technology-focused coin on "implementing a new anti-counterfeiting mechanism to frustrate the ability to strike through the accumulation of large amounts of coins and time spent hiding offline". At the same time, this is also the least costly coin for maintaining the mass flow. It is possible to say that Magi benefits users. But what is your specific solution to accomplish this important task?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
One thing that is very nice to see is the number orphans that have been plaguing pom.m-hash the last few weeks have fallen off dramatically the last couple days.
legendary

But that's the chicken and the egg problem for sure. Even if someone likes Magi, getting in with a large position doesn't make sense because you can't even get out properly if you wanted to.

Seems to be a problem across lots of small alts right now, if history repeats itself and there is another rise - there will be enough fund to sell into, but I guess for now its a bit of a gamble

I like your attitude Smiley I think the same way, buying some alts where I really see potential and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out Wink

I'm lucky to be in the position that I can buy alts from profits out of trading other alts (sign campaign helped a lot in the early days too), most of the original fund came from mining magi and it has been one of if not the most profitable alt for me - so I'll certainly be supporting it when I can even if things are a little stretched at the minute

legendary
Indeed - Magi has survived may downturns in the past - and came out at the other end, IMO multitudes of negative comments are worse for the coin than lack of dev activity, check Lisk in its early days one person being negative brought the price down to 7000 sat, personally, if I were developing, I'd be much less inclined to spend my spare time working for a negative community
Thanks for your hints and valuable information on strong ability of MAGI over many hard time of crypto market.
Furthermore, negative news often appear when market downs.
It's normal instinct of crypto traders and fudsters, too.

You are right - a downwards cycle can easily occur in these situations affecting both price and liquidity - Magi has overcome many downturns in the past, and certainly can again with a resilient community =)
Activity: 107
Indeed - Magi has survived may downturns in the past - and came out at the other end, IMO multitudes of negative comments are worse for the coin than lack of dev activity, check Lisk in its early days one person being negative brought the price down to 7000 sat, personally, if I were developing, I'd be much less inclined to spend my spare time working for a negative community
Thanks for your hints and valuable information on strong ability of MAGI over many hard time of crypto market.
Furthermore, negative news often appear when market downs.
It's normal instinct of crypto traders and fudsters, too.
Activity: 82

But don't forget thank's to the PoS, in case of a Dipp just HODL.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

Wow, price of XMG back on same level as 6 months ago,
just before the mega pump.

I was thinking the same thing - its very good price right now

it is, except if it goes lower and never comes back... and looking at magicoin issues, there are no reasons why it should go up again...

There have been other coins in the past that shot up without any reasons supporting the price movement, but it doesn't happen as often these days.

Will be interesting to see what happens - slightly more buy support than yesterday now - but not a huge amount - price can easily drop with somebody selling a few thousand magi

(but will easily rise again)

I'm running low on liquidity as all my alts are in the same boat

legendary
I've been using my "storj" income to fund my XMG habit (Along with mining ) Wink

It's not much, around $8-$11 a month (well whenever the Storj team can actually get payments out that is!) But things with Storj payments are changing so not sure how long it will be profitable.

But with XMG at the current prices, i'm grabbing quite a few more XMG per month than I was expecting so it's all good.

I'm doing the same - gradually buying little chunks as the price drops - in the past I waited for the price to hit a bottom, but the rebound was so fast, I lost out - so play it safe these days, not as profitable as if its timed well, but still okay (and yes, I'm assuming that the price will at some point go up again)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is there a more stable Android miner than NeoNeonMiner? My lowpower recycled phones seem to have trouble running the app with the ad server it uses.

You can register the app with the developer, no extra features, but the ads are gone. Swipe the green bar to the registration page for details.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
I've been using my "storj" income to fund my XMG habit (Along with mining ) Wink

It's not much, around $8-$11 a month (well whenever the Storj team can actually get payments out that is!) But things with Storj payments are changing so not sure how long it will be profitable.

But with XMG at the current prices, i'm grabbing quite a few more XMG per month than I was expecting so it's all good.
Pages:
Jump to: