Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private - page 45. (Read 45784 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
when moon ? can I mine it now?
Have you seen the ann?
ms5
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
when moon ? can I mine it now?
Activity: 94
Looking forward to claiming MoneroV

But be careful claiming these fork coins people... i heard the privacy of our coins could be degraded if not claimed properly. If anyone has any information/instructions on exactly the best way to claim, pls post Smiley tks
Activity: 254
Merit: 109
Quote from: MoneroV link=topic=2947912.msg30284805#msg30284805 dat
[size=10pt
How can I get MoneroV?[/size]

Anyone who holds Monero prior to the fork which will occur on block height 1529810 (~14th March 2018) will be an owner of MoneroV and will receive MoneroV coins (XMV) in the rate of 1 XMR = 10 XMV. As an example, if you hold 1 Monero coin (XMR) prior to the fork, you will own 10 MoneroV (XMV) after the fork.

If a third party stores your Monero coins, like an exchange or a custodian wallet service, you will need to inquire with them about your MoneroV coins.

How should I keep my XMR to make sure I will receive XMV?

Any wallet that is secure and allows you exclusive access to your seed private key would be a suitable wallet to use to receive MoneroV.

We will publish guides and technical tutorials for safe retrieval of your XMV from popular wallets such as the Monero GUI wallet (getmonero.org), Mymonero.com and the Monero RPC. Some wallets may offer native access to your XMV.

So... are you implying you're going to need my private keys, eh? Could your provide some more color on how coins will be issued?

Where's that popcorn guy

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Following this one closely.

When it's mentioned Cryptonight (modified), will it be mineable the existent GPU mining software?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
This project has for sure my interest. Counting every day to start. It will be big.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
Had a quick chat with the dev team, this definitely sounds like the most solid project I've seen in a while.

Lots of interest from the community, even with some 4 weeks to go Smiley

Looking forward to participating!
Activity: 18
copper member
Activity: 6
Do you need translate?

There are many pending languages that would need to be added. A detailed list will be released.
Activity: 26
Maybe XMR will start a bull run at last?   Huh Huh
copper member
What are the best practices to be sure about getting the new coins?
Are there any ways to get involved or incentivized before the airdrop?

gl

The best way would be to hold your XMR locally. Of course you can get involved, reach out to us by email.
Activity: 95
Hi, devs

I am preparing for setup us the very first XMV mining pool in China. Nice work! I am waiting for the source code.

etnchina.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Do you need translate?

Reserved for Turkish translate.
copper member
Can it be mined now?

You'll be able to mine MoneroV only after the hard-fork split date.
Activity: 62
The Monero community are not thrilled about this, but for an average XMR holder It's a great move.
Heck, It should push the improvement of Monero as well. Any bounties?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I see Monroe for the first time. My idea is that you might succeed. Privacy is best monero.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
And another one to make the developers rich. People are really fed up with coins that have an automatic coinbase transaction split for developers. Why don't you just prove your capabilities and then raise money afterwards?
copper member
Yes, we do plan to implement Kovri. The whitepaper should point to the CryptoNote whitepaper as it's the current underlining protocol of both Monero and MoneroV.
Activity: 147
Been following the hype since the last thread here on bitcointalk Smiley

The PDF was a good read.
The new coin being finite is a great feature I root for, being like bitcoin, gold and any real currency.

Only thing I'm not sure about the over-ambitious plans planned to 2019, but who knows  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Next time, maybe do a MoneroT fork, Monero Transparent.
Unique selling point! I think we've all had it with the privacy coins now. 
Pages:
Jump to: