Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 12. (Read 194399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
What's the reason why network weight suddenly jumps to over 75,000,000? Difficulty skyrocketed lol

edit: It's gone back down since, so far...

Probably someone with a large stash opened their wallet to stake for a while.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What's the reason why network weight suddenly jumps to over 75,000,000? Difficulty skyrocketed lol

edit: It's gone back down since, so far...
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
any help for a good block size going forward?

I have good luck with stacks of 1000 and I make sure auto optimize is not checked.

It seems like stacks should be at least over 600 minimum

thanks, you think thatll still hold up when the max. stake goes down?

Its at 16 now, I have not heard about it going down

Maybe I missed something in this forum?
Activity: 471
Merit: 500

I have good luck with stacks of 1000 and I make sure auto optimize is not checked.

thanks, you think thatll still hold up when the max. stake goes down?
legendary
Activity: 1049

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
@cryptodance:

Check if you have the latest wallet & let us know if you're on Mac (IIRC, the Mac wallet wasn't updated post fork yet).
If you already have the latest, check if your computer date & time are correct. Good luck!

Mac OSX wallet downloaded from the http://www.quotientcoin.com

guys only install wallets that are posted by the dev
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@cryptodance:

Check if you have the latest wallet & let us know if you're on Mac (IIRC, the Mac wallet wasn't updated post fork yet).
If you already have the latest, check if your computer date & time are correct. Good luck!

Mac OSX wallet downloaded from the http://www.quotientcoin.com
whats a good current block size ? how about when the max coinage goes down?
legendary
Activity: 1154
Hey there SkyValeey.

The number from the OP, states the number of coins generated during the initial Proof-of-Work stage. The latter number from CoinMarketCap, accounts for all coins in existence today, which adds all of the Proof-of-Stake rewards since the XQN was launched.

Cheers!
Activity: 560
I'm new here. How is that?:

1,618,033 coins (proof-of-work) - OP and site

9,311,523 XQN ( http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quotient/#markets )
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Talked to Joe and there will be a MAJOR announcement tomorrow at 9am EST. Buy now if you know what is good for you!!!
Don't back out on me now Joe. Come on spill it. We have been waiting soooo long. I have the download you let me test so should I release that? New wallet is damn nice. Stakes twice as fast and I have gotten 16 stakes so far. I don't like to be greedy so Joe you need to release this wallet soon ok?

Well aren't you a one trick Pony. 

That's four coins by my count today you now claim to have a new wallet. Try using some imagination. 

Time will tell. Then you will owe me those four coins. Yep. Done.
Activity: 266
Talked to Joe and there will be a MAJOR announcement tomorrow at 9am EST. Buy now if you know what is good for you!!!
Don't back out on me now Joe. Come on spill it. We have been waiting soooo long. I have the download you let me test so should I release that? New wallet is damn nice. Stakes twice as fast and I have gotten 16 stakes so far. I don't like to be greedy so Joe you need to release this wallet soon ok?

Well aren't you a one trick Pony. 

That's four coins by my count today you now claim to have a new wallet. Try using some imagination. 

LOL, dunno where that came from... but as its 3:30AM now, I suspect I will still be asleep when 9AM rolls around Wink

Saw your post at mj coin and you claim that adam also let you test the new android wallet.  Hahaha lame but if your motive is to spread hype and make the price go up.  I hope you succeed haha

shhhhh.
Activity: 308

LOL, dunno where that came from... but as its 3:30AM now, I suspect I will still be asleep when 9AM rolls around Wink

Saw your post at mj coin and you claim that adam also let you test the new android wallet.  Hahaha lame but if your motive is to spread hype and make the price go up.  I hope you succeed haha

Activity: 451
it's good time to buy some $XQN Huh, it's very cheap!
Activity: 270

legendary
Activity: 1232
Bought some more cheap xqns. Now we sit on our asses and do absolutely nothing to move crypto forward while we wait for the dev to do all the work.

I have been sitting on my ass since long and always seen a price drop. All my buys are above 3000 shitoshis.

^^^ There, fixed that for you
chill guy's and buy on dips, soon we will all have chance to contribute to promote xqn and xai.. For now its accumulation time 😉
Pages:
Jump to: