Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 16. (Read 194401 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I sent all my blocks in manually ages ago, then with the wallet update, just ticked auto optimize at 618 and that is all the work done for you Smiley
Im pretty sure you need to have the auto optimize number at 618 to give you a max stake reward of 16.18, which is the current system maximum stake reward .Correct ?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
My coins are ranged from 400-1200. Around 70% are 1000 coins per block. What parameters should i set for the Auto-Optimize? 1000 blocks to go back and 1000 preferred block size? Or does it auto set for me? Thanks
Activity: 308
how long would it stake? i have 20k coins divided to 600 ea. i have not got any since feb 21

You unlocked your wallet? Set to "auto optimize" correct? All I do is unlock wallet and I staked 15 blocks worth so far today. Maybe it's the age/weight of the coins? Make sure your wallet is unlocked though.

how many coins do you have?
how long would it stake? i have 20k coins divided to 600 ea. i have not got any since feb 21
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I started my wallet 3 hours ago and its still syncing is this normal? blocks remaining keep going down but it's so slow. Btw, is staking working now?

Syncing can take a while. Staking has always worked if you have the correct wallet. I have had xqn since the start and not missed a single stake Smiley
thanks, synced and coins are there in 1 address. When I pull up the staking explorer it shows staking as disabled, is there something I need to do or will it be enabled on it's own?
Is your wallet unlocked ? In the settings tab. Says unlock for staking only when you enter a passphrase
I set a passphrase and unlocked the wallet, the staking explorer still shows staking disabled. when I scroll over the little round thing at the bottom it says 'not staking because you don't have mature coins'
shouldn't staking still show as enabled? or will that change when my coins become mature?
That will change. Coins aren't matured and therefore staking. Don't worry this coin works perfectly give it some time Smiley
legendary
I started my wallet 3 hours ago and its still syncing is this normal? blocks remaining keep going down but it's so slow. Btw, is staking working now?

Syncing can take a while. Staking has always worked if you have the correct wallet. I have had xqn since the start and not missed a single stake Smiley
thanks, synced and coins are there in 1 address. When I pull up the staking explorer it shows staking as disabled, is there something I need to do or will it be enabled on it's own?
Is your wallet unlocked ? In the settings tab. Says unlock for staking only when you enter a passphrase
I set a passphrase and unlocked the wallet, the staking explorer still shows staking disabled. when I scroll over the little round thing at the bottom it says 'not staking because you don't have mature coins'
shouldn't staking still show as enabled? or will that change when my coins become mature?

legendary

thanks, synced and coins are there in 1 address. When I pull up the staking explorer it shows staking as disabled, is there something I need to do or will it enable itself?
Dump if you like. I have my own personal roadmap for xqn and how I would like to integrate it into business/living in my local area.
Sell if you will now, but xqn and xai have big futures.

legendary
People please do not sell this low. Wind the charts back 3 days and you see near same volume as this dump. Its into their own hands. Buy now or Don't sell Smiley
One does not invest 17BTC without a plan of attack. I wouldnt be so quick to let your coins go lol. This will go 10x from here without a doubt. I was right in my previous posts. Just saying.

hope you are right again this time
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
this coin makes people rich hold and stake
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That is the trouble cryptodance.

The Mac wallet has not been updated since the early fork that changed the staking rules, and so any stake you produce will be rejected by the network. If you can compile your own for Mac from source, you are good to go. If not, then you really need to look at running your wallet on some alternative system (Win, Linux or Android) for the time being, until an updated Mac wallet is posted.
Thanks myagui. I will run it on Win. Android is preferred; however, I do not know how to run it on my Android phone.
Activity: 392
They are indeed really cheap. Easy 50% to take, maybe 100% i'm talking short term here, as longer term it can maybe hit 200 %
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
That is the trouble cryptodance.

The Mac wallet has not been updated since the early fork that changed the staking rules, and so any stake you produce will be rejected by the network. If you can compile your own for Mac from source, you are good to go. If not, then you really need to look at running your wallet on some alternative system (Win, Linux or Android) for the time being, until an updated Mac wallet is posted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@cryptodance:

Check if you have the latest wallet & let us know if you're on Mac (IIRC, the Mac wallet wasn't updated post fork yet).
If you already have the latest, check if your computer date & time are correct. Good luck!
I am using the Mac OSX wallet downloaded from the http://www.quotientcoin.com/ site a few days ago. Not sure why I am getting the staking conflicts.
Pages:
Jump to: