Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 51. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
you gotta install open ssl lite 32 bit, there is a post back in the thread
Activity: 340
Merit: 122

XQN was recommend to me. I downloaded the wallet to check it out before investing. My concern is that my wallet keeps pop up a massage 'unable to init SSL Context:' and then I have to close out about many of those overlapping windows.

Syncing is all good. What am I missing here?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So the max number coins per stake is 618, that means it takes 13941.28553770087 XQN to get about 618 XQN per day per coin stake chunk. I hope I calculated that right...lol

Your math is right. And you have 8 hours per day to stake before reaching the cap, since coins are eligible to stake at 16 hours mature time.
If you stake early (shortly after the 16 hours), you will not be anywhere near the max reward. If for any chance you stake past the 24 hour mark (closed wallet, downtime), then you will get your stake capped at 618 with some loss.

Happy Staking!

Right on!!! Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So the max number coins per stake is 618, that means it takes 13941.28553770087 XQN to get about 618 XQN per day per coin stake chunk. I hope I calculated that right...lol

Your math is right. And you have 8 hours per day to stake before reaching the cap, since coins are eligible to stake at 16 hours mature time.
If you stake early (shortly after the 16 hours), you will not be anywhere near the max reward. If for any chance you stake past the 24 hour mark (closed wallet, downtime), then you will get your stake capped at 618 with some loss.

Happy Staking!

Great info, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Happy Staking!
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done!

come on guys let's do it! Smiley

requested Smiley
legendary
 poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done!

come on guys let's do it! Smiley
CiZ
Activity: 81
HyperStake Member
legendary
yeah polo would be great
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
not found XQN on coin-swap  Undecided

Go to Bittrex. I think Poloniex should add it as well. Be a good fit.
CiZ
Activity: 81
HyperStake Member
not found XQN on coin-swap  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
Meanwhile, coin is falling into nothingness. No buy support whatsoever.

There was never any large buy support, and most (but not all) buys have eaten straight off the ask side. The value right now is higher than 2 weeks ago, with some ups and downs along the way, as is to be expected. Meanwhile, anyone that is staking, has generally increased their position in terms of absolute number of coins. What the hell are you even talking about?

What's important, is to see development moving ahead. I think that with the XAI crowd funding taking up some of Cedric's time as well, it's only natural that it will be a couple of days before we have an update, perhaps only after the crowd funding is closed. There's also something about people eating turkey and going on a shopping spree, but I suppose that's not for everyone  Grin

big holder need to dump their staking, to cover daily cost, or to buy beer  Grin

I do agree that we need to stop and dump a bit, but that must be at support level, so that we don't dump completely to the new floor!

You just quoted something two weeks old lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Meanwhile, coin is falling into nothingness. No buy support whatsoever.

There was never any large buy support, and most (but not all) buys have eaten straight off the ask side. The value right now is higher than 2 weeks ago, with some ups and downs along the way, as is to be expected. Meanwhile, anyone that is staking, has generally increased their position in terms of absolute number of coins. What the hell are you even talking about?

What's important, is to see development moving ahead. I think that with the XAI crowd funding taking up some of Cedric's time as well, it's only natural that it will be a couple of days before we have an update, perhaps only after the crowd funding is closed. There's also something about people eating turkey and going on a shopping spree, but I suppose that's not for everyone  Grin

big holder need to dump their staking, to cover daily cost, or to buy beer  Grin

I do agree that we need to stop and dump a bit, but that must be at support level, so that we don't dump completely to the new floor!
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I'm writing a short little piece for a class right now on artificial intelligence... came across this gem

http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/kpa/publications/2002_AIIM_--_Artificial-Intelligence-Augmented_Systems.pdf

This article in particular gives a nice overview of the history of AI in the first half. Doing some research, there's massive amounts of material on this stuff... the philosophy, ethics, its rather fascinating. Multiple textbooks published within the last 4 years alone.

here's a contemplative quote from the article I linked above:

Quote from: K. Sadegh-Zadeh
"To remain naturally unintelligent or to become artificially intelligent? This is the question, and in dubio pro aegro, the answer"

Activity: 284
What differentiates XQN Quotient  from other alts - what are the key differentiators? Anybody smart enough to clarify that in an clear manner?

Short & Sweet, the roadmap section from the OP:
Roadmap
  • Short Term: QDEX - Standardized price indices published via web end and over coin network
  • Mid Term: QUINN - Quotient Intelligent Neural Network built on the Sapient AIFX Blockchain Singularity
  • Long Term: XQNFX - Algorithmic trading tools in-wallet backed by QUINN, with script editor and script trading

If you want to get a better understanding, there's a lot more to read on.
As CrazyLoaf suggested, you should certainly check out the sister project as well, Sapience/XAI.

My personal favorite in the pipeline for XQN, is the algorithmic trading feature (though that relies on Sapience development also).
Cheers!

thanks Cheers!
Activity: 284
What differentiates XQN Quotient  from other alts - what are the key differentiators? Anybody smart enough to clarify that in an clear manner?

Other alts really don't have a use case, but Quotient will. Quotient will act as a "sandbox" of sorts to show off the applications of Sapience's blockchain AI. The white paper has more detail. Also check out blockchainsingularity.com.

P.S. I don't know if I qualify as "smart enough." Tongue

Thank you - much appreciated!
Activity: 368
Abacus Program Update

The XAI campaign closed last night.  We will take an XQN snapshot one week from then.  So you have until 11:59:59PM EST 12/17/2014 to move whatever coins you want to be counted to your wallet.  The snapshot will be based on address balances as of 11:59:59PM on that date.

Some time after the snapshot is taken, XAI is trading on an exchange, and after Abacus is funded, a web app and mechanism to claim your XAI will go live.  There will be a window of time for everyone to submit their claims, then that will close and the XAI will be distributed.

I am not sure what the exact amount of XAI in the fund will be yet, but it will be based on a BTC equivalent value.  More details will be released when that is determined.

Man, You da real MVP.
Pages:
Jump to: