Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 46. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I'm a big fan of XQN, but I seem to be having some problems with the wallet...

When I'm playing a game online, I get serious lag and rubberbanding, making most of the games I play completely unplayable (Call of Duty series, Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Path of Exile, etc.) unless I close my wallet.  I can still have half a dozen other wallets running with no impact (I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out why my games wouldn't play anymore).

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone have any ideas of how I may be able to fix it?   Huh

Thanks!   Grin
This is probably because the Quant tab auto-updates every 2 minutes in the background, and it is doing drawing operations to update the graphs.  Next update there is a checkbox to turn off the auto-update just like on the profit explorer tab, and that will probably solve it for you (just uncheck it before playing your games).

That is most excellent news!  I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the reply and all your hard work!
Been testing it letting it run continuously the past few days and it is running smooth with no more popups and no issues.  Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

When I'm playing a game online, I get serious lag and rubberbanding, making most of the games I play completely unplayable (Call of Duty series, Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Path of Exile, etc.) unless I close my wallet.  I can still have half a dozen other wallets running with no impact (I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out why my games wouldn't play anymore).

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone have any ideas of how I may be able to fix it?   Huh

Thanks!   Grin
This is probably because the Quant tab auto-updates every 2 minutes in the background, and it is doing drawing operations to update the graphs.  Next update there is a checkbox to turn off the auto-update just like on the profit explorer tab, and that will probably solve it for you (just uncheck it before playing your games).

That is most excellent news!  I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the reply and all your hard work!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anyone have a link to an older version of the win64bit wallet?
I'm using 1.6.1.14-g, she's not staking.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Thanks!   Grin

Running the wallet daemon instead of the qt would also fix your issues

Thanks!   Grin
Activity: 10

Thanks!   Grin
Activity: 266
Time to buy
Yes it is and i think some people will buy back/more.  Wink
XQN is a good choice, happy staking!

btw:
What about the Abacus program, when it will start?
I am curious for updates. Smiley

Greets
Activity: 392
Activity: 368
Please don't forget to add some additional returns linked to the extra coins from snapshot to avoid both xqn and xai dump thanks !
The SSL Handshake Failed thing is one of the exchange API's flaking in and out.  It seems to happen intermittently, but not all the time as I still get data in the Quant page.  Next drop will get rid of the annoying pop-up message boxes.

Snapshot was taken, I'll get a table up on dfx.io soon so you can look up your addresses etc.
Activity: 59
Just use the previous version until the latest"beta"version is fixed.
This next update should be a good one, I expected it to be released by now.
me too but dev is working on alot
legendary
Activity: 1050
Just use the previous version until the latest"beta"version is fixed.
This next update should be a good one, I expected it to be released by now.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I must be on a lot of ignore lists!  Grin

The 'SSL Handshake Failed' error is caused by the Exchange APIs going up and down (these are linked to the market data feed), and the OpenSSL download posted earlier will not change anything concerning this particular error message. The next wallet update will resolve these pesky dialogs, so keep an eye out for an update from CedricQuotient.

Happy Staking!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
This has been discussed countless times..
Or is this some new issue even with the SSL 32bit install?
This really shouldn't be more complicated than downloading a program.

This is a new issue not resolved by the SSL 32bit install

legendary
Activity: 1050
This has been discussed countless times..
Or is this some new issue even with the SSL 32bit install?
This really shouldn't be more complicated than downloading a program.
legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Devs, can you PLEASE put out a fix/wallet for this.

Thank you

Vegas
Activity: 30
You need the 32-bit OpenSSL Light from here: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/unable-to-init-ssl-context-fix-for-quotient-coin-xqn/

Hmm.. I though crazy loaf was done with high pos coins? j/k man.

Vegas

Already tried that, didn't work.
Thanks for everyone's response will wait for new wallet then we got a good dev here  Wink
legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
You need the 32-bit OpenSSL Light from here: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/unable-to-init-ssl-context-fix-for-quotient-coin-xqn/

Hmm.. I though crazy loaf was done with high pos coins? j/k man.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: