Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 55. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
klopper do u expect a coin with 1600% pos price to go up consistently .......

No, but what happened to QDEX?
It's coming.  Need a little more time to finish testing and getting some servers ready, but close to rolling a bunch of stuff out.
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
So I am new to the Quotient coin world.  Is there a multipool that will convert to XQN?  First of all that would help put a little buy pressure on the coin keeping the coin stable plus it'd make a way for miners to still get the coins.  Hope if there isn't one I am aware of that someone would make one.  It would help the coin and everyone else out alot.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Whats coming new here?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Activity: 616

No, but what happened to QDEX?
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 616
Activity: 736
Stakeing like a MOFO Smiley
cheers

Compounding like a madman!
Will we see the same diff increase as hyp and balls??
Getting ready for stake-wars  Cool
Happy staking
Activity: 364
Stakeing like a MOFO Smiley
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1029
WOW XQN is cheap whats going here haha Took a break from trading alts  for a while went into BTC/USD nice to see some cheap coins before XAI is released.

Yep time to accumulate..
legendary
Activity: 1050
WOW XQN is cheap whats going here haha Took a break from trading alts  for a while went into BTC/USD nice to see some cheap coins before XAI is released.

Someone is applying a lot of downward pressure.
Seems like people wants some really cheap XQN with all the drama lately.
Activity: 700
WOW XQN is cheap whats going here haha Took a break from trading alts  for a while went into BTC/USD nice to see some cheap coins before XAI is released.
Activity: 924
As far as the Block Explorer goes i'm #6 on the list and my balance is accurate.

Block explorer coin totals people are holding in wallets are right as far as i can tell, it's the percentages that are wrong, They own about 11-12% each the top addresses . but the % is based off of a total supply of "Coin Supply: 1276882.38896999 (XQN)"

If you add up the % of the top 20 coins you get over 100% lol, its the block explorer that is wrong, it is showing the wrong total of coins.
Activity: 504
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..

http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3006/richlist

Two stakers own ~44% of all the coins, might be a problem for some investors  Wink

lol, exchange maybe, did you think of that?

Of course.  They are active stakers, did you think of that?  Exchanges don't typically stake.

It's only natural that distribution is not optimal yet, especially as we've only seen minor volume on the exchanges so far. Those on the top spots didn't get their coins for free anyhow, so they are interested parties in seeing XQN doing well. The ongoing dumping - as much as it pains me to see valuation dropping - is actually quite healthy as it favors better distribution. More people are getting their hands on XQN, and (in my view), they are getting it cheap.  Grin

I bet it gets "a lot more healthy" by your definition then Wink
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
It's only natural that distribution is not optimal yet, especially as we've only seen minor volume on the exchanges so far. Those on the top spots didn't get their coins for free anyhow, so they are interested parties in seeing XQN doing well. The ongoing dumping - as much as it pains me to see valuation dropping - is actually quite healthy as it favors better distribution. More people are getting their hands on XQN, and (in my view), they are getting it cheap.  Grin

On other news: I just made it to the top 50  Cool
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
As far as the Block Explorer goes i'm #6 on the list and my balance is accurate.
Activity: 364
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..

Two stakers own ~44% of all the coins, might be a problem for some investors  Wink

lol, exchange maybe, did you think of that?
Activity: 338
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..

Two stakers own ~44% of all the coins, might be a problem for some investors  Wink

that's not true. the block explorer you have mentioned isn't working. we already have ~2.6mill coins. ...
Activity: 504
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..

Two stakers own ~44% of all the coins, might be a problem for some investors  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: