Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 49. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i really wish they would fix richlist so we can see who is buying the coins
You can get programs to run multiple wallets on a single machine. My one wallet has now turned into 3 staking wallets still on  a single machine.
They all stake perfectly too. Virtual Box is what I use. Smiley

Im not sure why you are doing that BUT a much easier way would be just to have 3 short cuts pointing to 3 different data dir's which have .conf assigning unique ports for each client.

Or wouldn't it be easier just to split it in 3 different receive addresses via coin control?

truthfully I have no idea what he is trying to achieve so maybe?

It is a little vague. Maybe he's got 3x 14k bunches of XQN, just my assumption....
There is just no point doing this Undecided
Activity: 518
You can get programs to run multiple wallets on a single machine. My one wallet has now turned into 3 staking wallets still on  a single machine.

Im not sure why you are doing that BUT a much easier way would be just to have 3 short cuts pointing to 3 different data dir's which have .conf assigning unique ports for each client.

Or wouldn't it be easier just to split it in 3 different receive addresses via coin control?

It is a little vague. Maybe he's got 3x 14k bunches of XQN, just my assumption....
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i dont understand this max stake reward 618.
so if i have like 14k XQN in my wallet it will only generate 618 on reward. so even if i had 30k it would only generate 618 per day?
So i would just make another wallet and stake there? did i understand that right?
no, max stake reward means that the maximal payout due to pos can be 618 XAI per block. so if you send 30k the first time to your wallet split it 15/15 or maybe even 3 times so you have optimized stake rewards. else it will take 2 days or so till your reward has halved af few times . Your reward would be like: first reward(618) second reward( after 16 hours or later) and third, 4th ... will give you more XQN..
 Wink

Danke dir Smiley

Thanks for all the answers, I think I understood it now.
Anyone know if block explorer with the rich list getting fixed anytime soon Huh
why stake 3 wallets.why not just use one. Huh

I am curious about this also, the only thing I can think of is for an added level of security.
i thought you would want all stake weight in one wallet
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

I am curious about this also, the only thing I can think of is for an added level of security.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
$XQN should see more attention in next weeks. Just good time to buy on dips
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
so if i have like 14k XQN in my wallet it will only generate 618 on reward. so even if i had 30k it would only generate 618 per day?
So i would just make another wallet and stake there? did i understand that right?
no, max stake reward means that the maximal payout due to pos can be 618 XAI per block. so if you send 30k the first time to your wallet split it 15/15 or maybe even 3 times so you have optimized stake rewards. else it will take 2 days or so till your reward has halved af few times . Your reward would be like: first reward(618) second reward( after 16 hours or later) and third, 4th ... will give you more XQN..
 Wink
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
It's 618 per block (address) not per wallet.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 340
Merit: 122

XQN was recommend to me. I downloaded the wallet to check it out before investing. My concern is that my wallet keeps pop up a massage 'unable to init SSL Context:' and then I have to close out about many of those overlapping windows.

Syncing is all good. What am I missing here?

4  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | High PoS
on: November 30, 2014, 10:09:39 PM
Started by CedricQuotient, Message by 0bert
Relevance: 44%
Quote from: CedricQuotient on November 30, 2014, 06:03:06 PM
Quote from: 0bert on November 30, 2014, 11:40:21 AM
I have problems with the windows wallet.
When i open the wallet i get an error message: Quant Connection Problem - "Unable to init SSL Context:"
This error-window is open like 7 times, one behind the other one...

Suggestions anyone? Smiley

Thank you

Greets 0bert

E: i use QT v1.6.1.14 ... those error messages are just annoying.
You need the 32-bit OpenSSL Light from here: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
Great, no more errors. Thank you!  Smiley
Thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
price is up. Don't sell under 10000 satoshi !!
i wish i have BTCs to buy a lot more

This is the right attitude. I wouldn't even put an upper level cap on price Tongue

Let's not FUD ourselves into a crash or anything like that. I've seen that on other high PoS coins with arguments like "the emission is too high."

There is *no* reason Novacoin is still around $500k market cap (almost all high PoS coins are forked off of it). It's boring as hell with no features at all. In a similar vein, Pandacoin (PND) with 32B coins has no reason to be $1M+ (and recall it wasn't even $15k around 6 months ago; talk about a pump!).

Strong hands in this coin please; no dumping $300 worth to crash the price 80% (I'm looking at another high PoS coin that did this, but I won't mention it) Wink

Totally agree, rather than unit price look at the total marketcap for valuation. Best to do that with all alts really if you want to trade well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Dice Update:

I have added the Invest feature and I have add SSL for security. The new link is below. The old link should auto re-direct you to the secure page.  Cool

https://luckyalt.com/xqncoin
legendary
Activity: 1029
of course..and when they will see the XAI train..  Roll Eyes
XQN still very cheap.. I know, boring words .. but #truestory ..
Pages:
Jump to: