Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 56. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..
What do you mean?You dont make any sense Huh
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
This price is for this coin is a joke... like a scam..  sad..
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1029
Nice..going to the hell? ...  Undecided
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
devs are aware of the flickering (visual) of the client yes? As far as I know this is only an issue on mac.

...also love the tabs on the left but you should make them scroll or something... the icons are too big to fit on most of my screens.. even fullscreen. Another option would be to move the logo elsewhere within the client to make room for all the tabs on the left.
Activity: 504
Quick post just to clarify that my suggestion to have a tighter max stake reward, does not change the absolute interest rate.
The interest rate would continue to sit at 1618%. The only consequence is that staking would become extremely competitive - sooner - and so not all blocks would be allowed their maximum reward.

Also, note that the max generation is always eventually reached at some point in the future. With the current specifications, perhaps the saturation point would take a year or two to reach. If we would change the max stake reward to be 10x smaller ( 61.8 ), we would simply hit that daily generation ceiling much sooner, likely in the range of a few months, and with a much smaller number of coins being generated per day.

I think this is a great idea!
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

"blocks" : 31330,
"timeoffset" : -1,
"moneysupply" : 2461087.97037239,

"blocks" : 31330,
"netstakeweight" : 589788.96471069,

Activity: 270
Is anyone else getting an error with the wallet? Seems like an error with the bittrex API...

Looks like there is something up with bittrex...

"
Error 1002 Ray ID: 1923d00039d410bd
DNS points to local or disallowed IP
"
Yes, whenever Bittrex goes down, the wallet error message pop-ups come up every 2 minutes Tongue  I am going to change that in the new build so it puts those messages in a panel on the Quant page, instead of flooding us with pop-ups overnight Wink
Activity: 924
what's time pos end ? dev
I dont think PoS ends friend.Its a PoS coin.If PoS ends what doing you think will happen to blockchain Wink

i Think he means the considered reduction in POS % cos of it being so huge.
Activity: 644
I dont think PoS ends friend.Its a PoS coin.If PoS ends what doing you think will happen to blockchain Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Is anyone else getting an error with the wallet? Seems like an error with the bittrex API...

Looks like there is something up with bittrex...

"
Error 1002 Ray ID: 1923d00039d410bd
DNS points to local or disallowed IP
"
Activity: 518
Activity: 530
XQN is a better buy than MMXIV, even if MMXIV has higher PoS (2014% vs 1618%) and lower coin count. MMXIV has really no roadmap just like Balls, just the purpose to thrive off of high PoS only.

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

He's the same guy that was involved with TIX and Spots, those are not even mentioned now a days after a year plus from being released.

Oh wow, this is news to me!  I wonder what other coins he has been behind. There has to be others if im still finding out about coins he has "developed" in the past.

I've been in cryptos for about 2 years plus, you kind of know who certain people are and their track record/habits/intentions. TIX was a pump and dump, no longer has any support. Balls is looking like the same, sadly MMXIV is probably going to follow if things don't change. I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Let's try and stay on topic.  Wink

Where should I do an XQN Giveaway?
If i do it on twitter, it would be nice to have some retweets.

It's kind of on topic, shows what not to do with high PoS coins and/or any coins in general....lol.....XQN is definitely doing the opposite and good thing....=)

Post it on Twitter, I'll do a retweet and sure others will too.....

Haha you're right, XQN doesn't exhibit any of the normal signs of slowing down, when it comes to development.

Okay I will do a giveaway later today or tomorrow.

Can follow me @Antiiclimax if you want.

If you haven't done it already you should do it on the Chan #quotient my bud Drew is setting a tipbot up right now.
Activity: 530
I know in the past 48 hours ive been getting asked a lot about Quotient.  People are getting interested.
XQN is a better buy than MMXIV, even if MMXIV has higher PoS (2014% vs 1618%) and lower coin count. MMXIV has really no roadmap just like Balls, just the purpose to thrive off of high PoS only.

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

He's the same guy that was involved with TIX and Spots, those are not even mentioned now a days after a year plus from being released.

Oh wow, this is news to me!  I wonder what other coins he has been behind. There has to be others if im still finding out about coins he has "developed" in the past.

I've been in cryptos for about 2 years plus, you kind of know who certain people are and their track record/habits/intentions. TIX was a pump and dump, no longer has any support. Balls is looking like the same, sadly MMXIV is probably going to follow if things don't change. I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

It's kind of on topic, shows what not to do with high PoS coins and/or any coins in general....lol.....XQN is definitely doing the opposite and good thing....=)

Haha you're right, XQN doesn't exhibit any of the normal signs of slowing down, when it comes to development.

Ok, will do. I'm n10z on twitter...
legendary

legendary

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

Oh wow, this is news to me!  I wonder what other coins he has been behind. There has to be others if im still finding out about coins he has "developed" in the past.

Let's try and stay on topic.  Wink

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

Oh wow, this is news to me!  I wonder what other coins he has been behind. There has to be others if im still finding out about coins he has "developed" in the past.

Pages:
Jump to: