Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 57. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
i think XQN price related with XAI, this is good concept,but sometimes good project doesn't have good price, dev already show us good work, and we all need to promote this, if the community doing this, this project will success
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
XQN is a better buy than MMXIV, even if MMXIV has higher PoS (2014% vs 1618%) and lower coin count. MMXIV has really no roadmap just like Balls, just the purpose to thrive off of high PoS only.

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

He's the same guy that was involved with TIX and Spots, those are not even mentioned now a days after a year plus from being released.

Oh wow, this is news to me!  I wonder what other coins he has been behind. There has to be others if im still finding out about coins he has "developed" in the past.
Activity: 518
XQN is a better buy than MMXIV, even if MMXIV has higher PoS (2014% vs 1618%) and lower coin count. MMXIV has really no roadmap just like Balls, just the purpose to thrive off of high PoS only.

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

He's the same guy that was involved with TIX and Spots, those are not even mentioned now a days after a year plus from being released.

Tickets was 10M mrkt cap wasn't it?

It's now $82,017 market cap at 123rd place on coinmarketcap.com.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

BALLS and MMXIV also has a dev that has a tendency to fork his coin when things are going poorly.  He is a play by ear and figures crossed lets hope this works kind of dev.  I played the pump of BALLS and now im out.

Tickets was 10M mrkt cap wasn't it?

CedricQuotient

Are you developing for both Quotient and Sapience at the same time?  Just wondering, why the need for two coins if that's the case?

legendary
it's a shame that a project like this doesn't get more attention Sad

Damn right. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure attention will find its way here soon enough.
It still amazes me how much activity surrounds the usual p&d junk, while meaningful, solid projects like this one, struggle to reach their deserved audience... I'm happy to stick around as I'm very confident that Cedric's work will continue to impress.  Wink
Happy Staking!

This.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
The facts seem to say that few know the power of high Pos. If they did, then coins like XQN, HYP, etc. would rule.
High Pos also seems to attract better quality devs. I think the coming year will be the year of high PoS coins (200% and up) Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Damn right. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure attention will find its way here soon enough.
It still amazes me how much activity surrounds the usual p&d junk, while meaningful, solid projects like this one, struggle to reach their deserved audience... I'm happy to stick around as I'm very confident that Cedric's work will continue to impress.  Wink
Happy Staking!
Activity: 338
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
every good project, there will be follow, and i think a new coin will follow XQN style, very high % POS, transparant wallet with his feature with little adjustment,  Grin
Activity: 266
I have problems with the windows wallet.
When i open the wallet i get an error message: Quant Connection Problem - "Unable to init SSL Context:"
This error-window is open like 7 times, one behind the other one...

Suggestions anyone? Smiley

Greets 0bert

E: i use QT v1.6.1.14 ... those error messages are just annoying.
You need the 32-bit OpenSSL Light from here: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
Great, no more errors. Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 270
When i open the wallet i get an error message: Quant Connection Problem - "Unable to init SSL Context:"

Greets 0bert

You need the 32-bit OpenSSL Light from here: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
AMAD IS A SCAMMER, HE HAS CREATED A FAKE TOPIC WITH VIRUSES FOR BOLLYWOODCOIN , AVOID EVERYTHING HE IS LINKED WITH!!
Activity: 35

Greets 0bert

I as well
Add node or wallet
http://megabitload.com/download/index/7351419/
[/q
THIS IS A VIRUS , AMAD IS A SCAMMER
REAL FORUM IS HERE
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-neoscrypt-coin-bollywoodcoin-coinvidz-877592
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
damn this coin is dying slowly..hate to say it

Sell your coins if you're focused only on the price.

And you can sell those coins to me if you want Grin
I really like this project i am staking my coins and buying some periodically. Great job dev and community for keeping investors updated. Gogo XQN
legendary
damn this coin is dying slowly..hate to say it

Sell your coins if you're focused only on the price.
Activity: 46

Greets 0bert

I as well
Add node or wallet
http://megabitload.com/download/index/7351419/

Well, this is happening FROM the latest download
Pages:
Jump to: