Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 64. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Just wanted to point out that the premine was not sold Wink  I bought more coins on the exchanges and mined a little, and I am staking all of it.  I did move coins around to break them up into smaller blocks for more efficient staking.  The point of the premine was to stake it and use the stake earnings to fund dev work.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
IMHO, nothing to worry about premine, it was ninja launch, beside that, i think dev already sell the premine for development, and don't forget, a few days ago, the price are suck. just enjoy the party, with staking, you can easily double your coin in a month. With all thing that dev bring to us, IMO dev give us more than his premine value,  Wink

Give what?

lol

please read this thread page by page  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xqn-quotient-financial-network-pow-scrypt-pos-blake-256-update-now-854299

I read it in the beginning. anyone can write. problem with the wallet at the beginning with some graphs and not just for me but also in many people

so you are early adopter  Huh

why are you just concerned about premine ? why you don't concern about premine in the begining, when the price suck ?

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Does anyone know where is the address of the pre-mine?

Who cares? The premine is worth less than 1 BTC...

It might even be $ 1. But the address should be shown for all

1% Premine (16,180 coins) - so the developers are well fed

He might have sold it, but for what is already delivered, that's no problem in my opinion.

All good coin shows premine address. tricked coins hidden addresses. my opinion.

Dude, learn how to track a premine and then You don't need others to baby you.

Let me teach you.

Go to block explorer.. Look up block 1. Follow the premine.

You are a dev? No. Thank you Lord.

and the address of the first block is 0 coins. Thank you
Dude  you are looking at the wrong place Tongue  trust me Tongue  look at again Tongue
"You are a dev? No. Thank you Lord.

http://explorer.quotientcoin.com/address/ATTdR4q9dMc7PWn5ZrLSTijibhUsk4H7zm

A coin with a block  2 - 9 what are these coins? extra 5000 coins?"

then show me where to look

http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3006/tx/bdbe139cbbd490fe9e6dc83d78e362662f629f06fd97a37d5b5d7e0cc44d3482

http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3006/address/QYHjssGEUfpn1gf7RXzbS7GFdMVtZsdgPR balance = 0

First Block
Hash   Recipients   Amount (XQN)   
bdbe139cbbd490fe9e6dc83d78e362662f629f06fd97a37d5b5d7e0cc44d3482   1   16180.00000000

PS: btw, You are looked at difficulty of the first block
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
IMHO, nothing to worry about premine, it was ninja launch, beside that, i think dev already sell the premine for development, and don't forget, a few days ago, the price are suck. just enjoy the party, with staking, you can easily double your coin in a month. With all thing that dev bring to us, IMO dev give us more than his premine value,  Wink

Give what?

lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xqn-quotient-financial-network-pow-scrypt-pos-blake-256-update-now-854299

I read it in the beginning. anyone can write. problem with the wallet at the beginning with some graphs and not just for me but also in many people

If you don't find trading tools and AI algorithms interesting, XQN might not be for you.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

Give what?

lol

www.DonateMedia.org

Give what?

lol

legendary

Give what?
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary

He might have sold it, but for what is already delivered, that's no problem in my opinion.

All good coin shows premine address. tricked coins hidden addresses. my opinion.

Let me teach you.

Dude  you are looking at the wrong place Tongue  trust me Tongue  look at again Tongue
"You are a dev? No. Thank you Lord.

A coin with a block  2 - 9 what are these coins? extra 5000 coins?"

then show me where to look

http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3006/tx/bdbe139cbbd490fe9e6dc83d78e362662f629f06fd97a37d5b5d7e0cc44d3482

http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3006/address/QYHjssGEUfpn1gf7RXzbS7GFdMVtZsdgPR balance = 0

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

Let me teach you.

Dude  you are looking at the wrong place Tongue  trust me Tongue  look at again Tongue
legendary

Let me teach you.

A coin with a block  2 - 9 what are these coins? extra 5000 coins?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Let me teach you.

+!+
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Let me teach you.

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Time to get this coin to the front page on trex. 

If you want to help, shoot me a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: