Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 61. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Just wanted to drop in and say hey!

The wallet has been working well, staking has been successful! I do get some error messages now and again saying that something is losing connectivity (I assume it's the Quant page), but that doesn't affect performance at all.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next for the 'Quotient Financial Network' Wink

Tryin to get some trading started on coin-swap Wink

Crypto Radio supports XQN!
http://radio.deadlightbulb.com
Any plans for Win32 release ?
I will get a 32-bit toolchain going soon and do a 32-bit build, there is more demand for this than I would have expected in 2014 Cheesy  It's doable.

Idk why I was quoted w this question... but I'm on x64 Shocked Wink

Heaven forbid..
Your rep is ruined now..

[insert arrogant linux user] I don't know... win AND 32 is a pretty damning label.

Anyone wanna explain what is happening? Smiley what is the unique feature?

What I really liked about the client is the tabbed console. Not a game changer, but sticks out as something I used a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/

The wallet has been working well, staking has been successful! I do get some error messages now and again saying that something is losing connectivity (I assume it's the Quant page), but that doesn't affect performance at all.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next for the 'Quotient Financial Network' Wink

I will get a 32-bit toolchain going soon and do a 32-bit build, there is more demand for this than I would have expected in 2014 Cheesy  It's doable.

Heaven forbid..
Your rep is ruined now..

lol, cmonnn... I don't 'care'... it's not like it's a big deal... I'm just sayin... Cheesy

Back to XQN...

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050

Heaven forbid..
Your rep is ruined now..
\m/

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Any plans to making an Android and/or iOS wallet(s)? Keep up the great job dev.... Cool
legendary

Which are you referring to?
The AI?
Or the trading tools?
Activity: 686
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

I will get a 32-bit toolchain going soon and do a 32-bit build, there is more demand for this than I would have expected in 2014 Cheesy  It's doable.
Activity: 461

\m/

Activity: 479
Running 1.6.1.14

Installed the SSL plugin and stuff after getting a bunch of errors. They went away. Just restarted my computer and the client and got one unknown error and one connection error after launching. Not as bad as before installing the plugins and the microsoft stuff... client appears to be staking still.
Activity: 364
Just an interesting observation: There's only about 31K XQN on the top 50 sell orders @ Bittrex, where most XQN trading has been happening. One might complain that trade volume has not been huge, but quite literally, hodlers are very much hodling all of their XQNs.  Wink

HODLing and staking like a MOFO   Grin
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Just an interesting observation: There's only about 31K XQN on the top 50 sell orders @ Bittrex, where most XQN trading has been happening. One might complain that trade volume has not been huge, but quite literally, hodlers are very much hodling all of their XQNs.  Wink
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
I have created an IRC channel on freenode at #quotient.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Poloniex and BTER would be huge.

Yeah I just tweeted @POLO..I will try get Hubby at the weekend write me in Chinese some stuff to send to Chinese exchanges..  Smiley  .. I will do all I can to help promote, this is a wonderful coin and waiting for my first big stake now on 5k coins Smiley.. Cheesy
Activity: 616

Awesome work so far! Yes, more exposure would be great.
Will reach out to Busoni on polo aswell. I know he loves innovative projects.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Pages:
Jump to: