Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 60. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
3 days bearish after double top, probably will be trading at range 3k to 5k in the next days, this is good time to IN  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i hear it stakes about every 16 hours, is that true? so itd be 618 every 16 hours?

Yea.. If it staked every 24hrs then 13900 would be perfect stack size. So I'd say ~18k stacks are best without doing the math.
I made my stacks 16k and after a few days of breaking down they are all staking ~35 coins at a time.
I've never looked at coin control, which would probably help in this situation.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
i hear it stakes about every 16 hours, is that true? so itd be 618 every 16 hours?
Activity: 270
maximum stake is 618 coins right?

and i think that there is a bug with mac qt wallet. it keeps blinking on the display when you open the wallet.
Yes, its a known issue with the Mac wallet.  I am going to mention something to the dev that built the Mac wallet for me, to try removing the translucency in the window, I think it may be a QT OpenGL issue.
legendary
EXCELLENT coin!!! the max stake is how many coins? and is that per wallet or per address? also whats a good block size if its per block? thanks everyone!
618 is Max
Stacks of 15-17k seem best, though they break down pretty quickly.
Doesn't matter per wallet or per address, just stack coins in certain amounts.
Activity: 471
EXCELLENT coin!!! the max stake is how many coins? and is that per wallet or per address? also whats a good block size if its per block? thanks everyone!
Activity: 686
maximum stake is 618 coins right?

and i think that there is a bug with mac qt wallet. it keeps blinking on the display when you open the wallet.
legendary

{
"blocks" : 22046,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 471824.08944567,

low market volume, look like everyone staking  Grin

Crazy not to stake!
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

{
"blocks" : 22046,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 471824.08944567,

low market volume, look like everyone staking  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Seeing as the 32 bit saga might take a while to see the finish line, I'll go ahead and make myself available to hold/stake coins for anyone that is inclined to trust me with such task, as I'm already staking for another member of the community. My offer is this: I hold/stake your coins on a dedicated address, and I'll take 5% of your balance at the time you decide to get your coins back. The 5% fee is very little over a day's worth of staking, so I think this is a fair deal.

Anyone who's likely to take me up on this offer will certainly know how & where to reach me on IRC.
A PM here works too, but it's just not as practical.

Happy Staking!  Wink
Activity: 461
Just wanted to drop in and say hey!

The wallet has been working well, staking has been successful! I do get some error messages now and again saying that something is losing connectivity (I assume it's the Quant page), but that doesn't affect performance at all.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next for the 'Quotient Financial Network' Wink

Tryin to get some trading started on coin-swap Wink

Crypto Radio supports XQN!
http://radio.deadlightbulb.com
Any plans for Win32 release ?
I will get a 32-bit toolchain going soon and do a 32-bit build, there is more demand for this than I would have expected in 2014 Cheesy  It's doable.
Great, thanks !
WinXP is still alive and kicking :
Windows XP Service Pack 4
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10321&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sp4
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I have created a Quotient subreddit at: /r/Quotient

Im getting the word out too and posted an article on my blog that specializes in high pos coins. Quotient ROCKS!! http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/quotient-financial-network-xqn-1618-interest-annual/
I have created a Quotient subreddit at: /r/Quotient
legendary
I like that the wallets translucent lol.. It's the little things.  Cheesy
What I really liked about the client is the tabbed console. Not a game changer, but sticks out as something I used a lot.
Its surprisingly useful, isn't it?  It was something I always found myself wishing I had, so I just made it.
Just wondering how many total coins after POS or do they just keep generating? Or is total coins maxed at 1,618,033?

Pow ended with 1.27M, currently we sit at 1.86M.
There is a maximum of 4.4% inflation per day.
Dev has mentioned an interest in decreasing inflation with increased tx fees.

IMO, lots of cool stuff will be released in this coming week.

Remember to tweet using $XQN.

This coin will be a god-send to early adopters.

Yeap I am so glad I got some in my wallet..so we are early now yes?  Smiley
Yes, we have a nice roadmap and a few things that haven't been disclosed yet, mostly because I want to make sure I have the domain(s) acquired.  Wink
legendary
Just wondering how many total coins after POS or do they just keep generating? Or is total coins maxed at 1,618,033?

I'd say you are. I've spoken to the dev frequently and am excited for the near future.
I don't think a dev has ever, in my experience, been so open and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.
Just my opinion, lets see where the future takes us.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

legendary

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: