Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 68. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
[...] How come nobody's 64 bit windows works and everybody needs to download the SSL FIX file, which may be a backdoor ? [...]

@Rolandvoda,
I'm not using the very latest wallet release, but I'm on Windows 64 bit. I had no trouble with the wallet at all, didn't need to install anything extra. I'm certain that the dev will update us on this as soon as he is around.

Other than the relentless pumping by a couple of people here, I see nothing wrong with this project, quite the opposite.
I love High PoS, and I got a bit of a trading addiction, so this is looking quite promising.

PS: I do hope the pumpers are right anyhow, I'll be quite happy if we keep moving up!  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Found this on stackoverflow :

OpenSSL RSA for Windows. Backdoor?
up vote
down vote
favorite
I did 5 "RSA 2048" private keys with "Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1j Light" tool. (http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html). The link was from https://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html

Creation string:

openssl genrsa -out private_key.pem 2048

All certs have 4 equal fragments. Is it a backdoor or NSA marker? I have a small rating and I can't post images directly, so look at this:

i.stack.imgur.com/oozVX.jpg

No 32 bit wallet ?

How come nobody's 64 bit windows works and everybody needs to download the SSL FIX file, which may be a backdoor ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
looks like we have new floor, i think this is normal, someone cashing out their staking, we'll see again 5k in a few days, keep staking  Grin
Activity: 270
okay thanks for clarification Smiley

and my last question then i will be quiet Tongue
must be the wallet open for maturing?
Wallet doesn't have to be open for maturing, but it does have to be open in order to mine a stake block.
Activity: 338
okay thanks for clarification Smiley

and my last question then i will be quiet Tongue
must be the wallet open for maturing?
yesterday i got my first coins due to staking but now it shows 0 XQN which are staking.. do i have to send them to my wallet again so that they can stake or why doesn't it work?  Huh
You have to wait 16 hours for them to mature again.  Also note that the staking difficulty has gone up quite a bit, so it could take awhile before you win a stake again.  16 hours is just the minimum to be eligible to stake, but it could take some longer time depending on how much weight you have.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
yesterday i got my first coins due to staking but now it shows 0 XQN which are staking.. do i have to send them to my wallet again so that they can stake or why doesn't it work?  Huh

Your coins need to mature then they will stake again after 16 hrs.
Activity: 338
legendary
I like this coin..but now sold a lot.. maybe I'm wrong..but looking for a low rebuy..

Most of those dumps are from the guy manipulating the market.
Good luck shorting.

You people get scared way too easily.

maybe.. but I'm not scared..sold with nice profit.. and the price went down...so.. these days no enough support..this coin is legit..and nice..but no money in alts..

Lots of money in alts. Just gotta know where to look.
legendary
Activity: 1029
I like this coin..but now sold a lot.. maybe I'm wrong..but looking for a low rebuy..

Good luck shorting.

You people get scared way too easily.

maybe.. but I'm not scared..sold with nice profit.. and the price went down...so.. these days no enough support..this coin is legit..and nice..but no money in alts..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
so i now have windows 7 64 bit...still says SSL error, the blockchain seems to be downloading but the error isnt going away..any ideas?

The fix for this was already posted Wink  If you get this issue, download and install the 32-bit OpenSSL redistributable from here: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html.

The file "Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1j Light" worked for me.
legendary

Good luck shorting.

You people scare way too easily.

balls is worth almost 3x what XQN is worth.
How you don't see the inherent value is beyond my comprehension.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
so i now have windows 7 64 bit...still says SSL error, the blockchain seems to be downloading but the error isnt going away..any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Yea, you should have considered giving a portion of XAI to current XQN holders....would bring more interest to both.
legendary
the price now dropped beacuse of XAI ..People are afraid..
Dropped the price on the XAI crowdfund to 0.0002 btc/coin after consulting with a number of people, hopefully that funds so I can spend the full-time work to build the AI engine.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xai-sapience-aifx-decentralized-ai-11-pos-plumedbibtp-on-testnet-864895
Activity: 296
I'd send the dev a pm and see what he says.
Most issues such as yours have been resolved quite promptly.

ok thank ... compiling on linux still returning errors Sad
You have Qt5?
qt5 i have but at first time dont used now yes but was been linguist who missed in my gentoo. found, emergeing :-)
legendary
Could it be? We have established a new floor at 4300-4500 Satoshi.
Not only that, sell pressure doesn't dare drop below 5k or it gets eaten up.
I'd send the dev a pm and see what he says.
Most issues such as yours have been resolved quite promptly.

ok thank ... compiling on linux still returning errors Sad
You have Qt5?
Pages:
Jump to: