Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 70. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
CMIIW

in my bad math, if buy this coin at any price, let them staking for a month, you got ~134 % of your coin. So let say after a month,this coin value declined 50% of the purchase price, we still in profit  Grin. So, get in to the plane before it take off  Grin
And when the vision is fully realized and the AI platform is up and the tools are in the XQN wallet, you will be burning XQN in micro-transactions similar to how "ether" drives contracts in Ethereum, so there is a built-in demand that balances against the interest rate....everything in balance.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
think i resolved it, thanks!

Did you get the wallet to work on 32 bit OS?
If so please explain how, as I know someone else here hasn't been able too.

it opened but its got a ton of errors, what i was saying was i found 64 bit versions of the other wallets

hey bud glad u joined us
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
CMIIW

in my bad math, if buy this coin at any price, let them staking for a month, you got ~134 % of your coin. So let say after a month,this coin value declined 50% of the purchase price, we still in profit  Grin. So, get in to the plane before it take off  Grin
there you go best argument to date
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
CMIIW

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I would certainly consider upgrading to 64bit.

Ty whoever sold me 9k xqn at 4300 sat ahaha.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500

it opened but its got a ton of errors, what i was saying was i found 64 bit versions of the other wallets
legendary

legendary
for my other staking coins, it does Smiley no 64 bit QT on them

That I did not know!
Very strange.
for my other staking coins, it does Smiley no 64 bit QT on them
legendary
my staking rig doesnt need 3+gb of ram

True, yet it doesn't need a 32bit OS either. Wink

No one does.
my staking rig doesnt need 3+gb of ram
legendary
is there a windows 32 bit wallet?

Only 64bit.
I'm astonished how many people still run 32bit OS.
I'd die running 3gb of ram.
is there a windows 32 bit wallet?
Activity: 338
sorry bud thought that is what u did  try this --- send all your coins to trex I mean all -- close wallet --go to app data roaming delete wallet.dat (or move it elsewhere) restart wallet -- wah lah u have a new unencrypted wallet with no coins now go to trex send all your coins to the NEW WALLET ADDRESS YOU JUST MADE -- now you have all your coins in an unencrypted (unsafe) wallet

if that fixed it for ya show love

QXJeP2XRZZnFeb3ieBHr4ZUGbAmUcEEFff

Bad idea to not encrypt.
yeah i know and i'll leave  it encrypted, but thanks for your help..
i'll show you some love when i receive my first coins by staking Wink (which should be in the next couple of hours)
legendary
sorry bud thought that is what u did  try this --- send all your coins to trex I mean all -- close wallet --go to app data roaming delete wallet.dat (or move it elsewhere) restart wallet -- wah lah u have a new unencrypted wallet with no coins now go to trex send all your coins to the NEW WALLET ADDRESS YOU JUST MADE -- now you have all your coins in an unencrypted (unsafe) wallet

Bad idea to not encrypt.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

is there a possibility to disable my password in the wallet? :O

and i don't have to make a new backup when i receive new coins right?

XQN is the real deal!!  Cool
yes go to encrypt wallet change password and leave the box empty

No you do not need to back up wallet everytime just keep your wallet.dat.backup in a safe place (like a password protected zip on a flash )

Yes this is the real deal

do you mean settings - change password? because i cant leave the box empty :/

thx for your help!
All i need to say is look at the people posting support they all have their own projects, this is the insider coin and we all know it only people that will dump are noobs and fudsters hoping to buy in low and it wont happen all u will do is lose

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

well yeah it must just be me that's wrong. The volume has declined so much that maybe the orderbooks have suffered a lot from it too, making the markets look less healthy than they did before.

again phil i don't see it?? volume is 150k ish as it has been since market opened today we have seen the highest trading volume in BTC on record (possibly because there have been a few big dumps) as it stands the price is going back up and we are even for the day. oooh so scary sell, sell, sell !

*EDIT
Maybe i'm wrong because i hate to go against someone i respect. I'm just hoping phil wants in and his analysis is biased to fit that argument. Normally he is a good trader and is spot on  Huh

Right now you are talking about the btc market, and I agree the btc market is starting to get going once again. But right now I am talking about the alt market. Which has been deteriorating since june due to the tidal wave of scams that hit crypto. Thanks to that volume has diminished significantly and can't be compared to what it was before.
+1 fuck scams, lost more than 20 btc during the last few months  Cry
Activity: 826
All i need to say is look at the people posting support they all have their own projects, this is the insider coin and we all know it only people that will dump are noobs and fudsters hoping to buy in low and it wont happen all u will do is lose

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

well yeah it must just be me that's wrong. The volume has declined so much that maybe the orderbooks have suffered a lot from it too, making the markets look less healthy than they did before.

again phil i don't see it?? volume is 150k ish as it has been since market opened today we have seen the highest trading volume in BTC on record (possibly because there have been a few big dumps) as it stands the price is going back up and we are even for the day. oooh so scary sell, sell, sell !

*EDIT
Maybe i'm wrong because i hate to go against someone i respect. I'm just hoping phil wants in and his analysis is biased to fit that argument. Normally he is a good trader and is spot on  Huh

Right now you are talking about the btc market, and I agree the btc market is starting to get going once again. But right now I am talking about the alt market. Which has been deteriorating since june due to the tidal wave of scams that hit crypto. Thanks to that volume has diminished significantly and can't be compared to what it was before.
Pages:
Jump to: