Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 92. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You guys need someone to hold your hand?

Wait till pow is over and I'm sure the issue will be resolved shortly after.

He just released a Mac wallet, but that's not important?

So far, he has fixed every issue that has arisen, along with releasing a Mac wallet and shown us screenshots of development..

Hunter, you need to look at the positive in this situation.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
Sure the dev is waiting for PoW to end before investing too much time investigating the PoS functionality issue.  Even though I have been affected by the problem, I understand it is exactly what I would do in his spot.  Wait til the effect of competition from PoW mining isn't muddying up the picture.

I got impatient and moved my coins.  In the long run this may not have been the best move.  Hard to say at this point.  If you are choosing to leave your coins where they are for now, then at least your weight will continue to build and you will get some fat ass stakes if PoS kicks in or dev releases a fix.
I think that would be the best option aswell but he could atleast make some sort of statement in here and just let us know his plans.

holy shit how you complain and freak out, HunterS.

Is this your first PoS/PoW Hybrid situation?

damn, woman!! clam dawwn!!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Sure the dev is waiting for PoW to end before investing too much time investigating the PoS functionality issue.  Even though I have been affected by the problem, I understand it is exactly what I would do in his spot.  Wait til the effect of competition from PoW mining isn't muddying up the picture.

I got impatient and moved my coins.  In the long run this may not have been the best move.  Hard to say at this point.  If you are choosing to leave your coins where they are for now, then at least your weight will continue to build and you will get some fat ass stakes if PoS kicks in or dev releases a fix.
I think that would be the best option aswell but he could atleast make some sort of statement in here and just let us know his plans.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

PoS works fine, i'm using version v1.6.1.9-g on win7 64 bit
It doesnt work for alot of people
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
PoS works fine, i'm using version v1.6.1.9-g on win7 64 bit
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
@DEV please provide explanation and workaround for most of the people where POS staking is not working.
Activity: 364
Watching this one, looks very interesting Wink
thx guys for cheap coins on trex Smiley
cheers & gl
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
legendary
Stop panicking lol.
I'll state it again... I have no issues whatsoever staking.
Idk how all of you suddenly have issues?

mine staked for awhile.been 32 hours now.not real fair that some people are staking and others cant.dev doesnt seem to worried about it which is not a good sign

"blocks" : 6399,
"currentblocksize" : 3771,
"currentblocktx" : 5,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 573.81328290,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00001526,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 30900000000,
"netmhashps" : 52436.36774599,
"netstakeweight" : 278.03725856,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 5,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 68785,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 68785
},
"stakeinterest" : 1618000000,
"testnet" : false
}

I think you're going a little overboard.
Try being a little more positive.. This dev has done a lot more in a few days than most would have.
I personally don't have the issue. I can show you screenshots tomorrow if you like.. I've staked many times a day..

you telling me you are staking fine is not helping.Its making me more upset that i am missing out on coins.I think dev has done a great job but this should be priority to fix as i am not the only one with the issue.telling us to move our coins to new address and lose all our stake weight is not good enough answer.

Look, all I am saying is stop getting emotionally attached to the issue.
If you doubt the dev can or will fix it.. I'll throw some buy orders up on trex for you to dump into.. Not that it's necessary.
Stop panicking lol.

mine staked for awhile.been 32 hours now.not real fair that some people are staking and others cant.dev doesnt seem to worried about it which is not a good sign

},
},
}

Try being a little more positive.. This dev has done a lot more in a few days than most would have.
I personally don't have the issue. I can show you screenshots tomorrow if you like.. I've staked many times a day..

you telling me you are staking fine is not helping.Its making me more upset that i am missing out on coins.I think dev has done a great job but this should be priority to fix as i am not the only one with the issue.telling us to move our coins to new address and lose all our stake weight is not good enough answer.
legendary
Stop panicking lol.

},
},
}

Stop panicking lol.

},
},
}
legendary
Stop panicking.
Activity: 270
our pool wallet update http://xqn.binpool.com/

Wait for miners))
im waiting for dev to fix the staking before  he kills his coin.I have missed out on so many coins. Embarrassed
Activity: 616
There's something wrong with the staking.

My weight is 658, network is 299, time for reward is 27 seconds.. no staking whatsoever..

I'm on v1.6.1.9-g.
Pages:
Jump to: