Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 15. (Read 164983 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Someone knocked me down to 60th on the rich-list. Whats up with that? We have accumulators still lurking. Huh Sorry going to move a few down the list.  Roll Eyes Kiss

Grin  Have to buy or turn on your mining machine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Where is the rich list? It might be me  Grin
legendary
after the 50th place it's the poor-list sorry man  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Someone knocked me down to 60th on the rich-list. Whats up with that? We have accumulators still lurking. Huh Sorry going to move a few down the list.  Roll Eyes Kiss
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
glad to see the roadmap update the whitepaper seems really close, and new people are joining the slack  Grin
Yes. Hopefully  the coin will go beyond the current exchange and will get listed on Bittrex

This will of course depend on the whitepaper, how well it is done as well as the matematic calculations, and how the implementation runs

I think the community will be as it goes.
I have to ask this question as some did before.
Are you considering/thought to change the name of the project. The word "Revolver" make many people afraid

Had the same thought. Maybe a rebrand will be nice. Waiting for dev statement.

I've already written with Andy about the subject, because this name would naturally polarized.

Rebranding would come if it is demanded by the commuty possibly one could make a vote and everyone who participates gets XRE.

But it's just an idea, of course I must decide from the XRE team

Activity: 336
glad to see the roadmap update the whitepaper seems really close, and new people are joining the slack  Grin
Yes. Hopefully  the coin will go beyond the current exchange and will get listed on Bittrex

This will of course depend on the whitepaper, how well it is done as well as the matematic calculations, and how the implementation runs

Are you considering/thought to change the name of the project. The word "Revolver" make many people afraid

Had the same thought. Maybe a rebrand will be nice. Waiting for dev statement.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

legendary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Very nice! Progress babyz.
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
[XRE] Revolver Coin

An innovative reward and crowdfunding solution with experimental investment technology
www.revolvercoin.org

Nice XRE Works go on
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is the availability restricted?
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Hi Dev,
Any update on the development. Also is there a reason that is coin is not in Bittrex yet? the project need to be more advertise. The price of thie coin is not going anywhere and the volume is very low but hopefully soon this will change

ho SAM123 see Twitter for update, or join Slack the Team is on a good way, Yes Bittrex would be nice yet the project is not so far
Hi Dev,
Any update on the development. Also is there a reason that is coin is not in Bittrex yet? the project need to be more advertise. The price of thie coin is not going anywhere and the volume is very low but hopefully soon this will change
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Is the slack normally active? Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 503

Someone dumped xre hard. Hope he'll regret what he did.
I'll hold to my xre and have patience.
You did everything right. Plus someone drop is just chance to accumulate more and more revolver coins
Activity: 336

Someone dumped xre hard. Hope he'll regret what he did.
I'll hold to my xre and have patience.
Pages:
Jump to: