Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 14. (Read 164937 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
The address keeping the network alive is dumping all the coins it gets! What's that supposed to tell the rest of us? Why keep it alive? I don't get it...Rebrand or take the life support off. Its brain dead already...

Sell your XRE's and go out of the project if you can not wait then you keep your nerves.

Cheesy Grin Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
The address keeping the network alive is dumping all the coins it gets! What's that supposed to tell the rest of us? Why keep it alive? I don't get it...Rebrand or take the life support off. Its brain dead already...
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
guys http://yiimp.eu/ was hacked Shocked 

if you want mine use the official pool http://pool.revolvercoin.org/
Though irrelevant; The pie graph and the Total are incorrect all the time on the wealth distribution display. Its just annoying...
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
is there any way to do a wallet repair on the console? lots of wallets offer that but I dont see it listed in the help files. I sent XRE to an exchange 2 days ago, never got there. I checked the block explorer and it say I still have the XRE in my wallet, which I dont. Restoring backup didnt do the trick.

I think you have the same problem you read through times

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479260.1480
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
is there any way to do a wallet repair on the console? lots of wallets offer that but I dont see it listed in the help files. I sent XRE to an exchange 2 days ago, never got there. I checked the block explorer and it say I still have the XRE in my wallet, which I dont. Restoring backup didnt do the trick.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I agree that "revolver" might not be the most professional, but I do like XRE.

Maybe consider a different name, but something that starts with RE so we can keep the ticker?

Agree, XRE sounds good.

Revolver in my mind as good old sex, drugs and rock-n-roll.  Cheesy
Hi, guys! Is somebody mining revolver?  Roll Eyes
Since the network is working I would say yes it is.
Activity: 420
Hi, guys! Is somebody mining revolver?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I actually like the idea  Grin
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Rex means King. Its also my name. Roll Eyes

I also call my dog REX;)
Rex means King. Its also my name. Roll Eyes
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

Maybe consider a different name, but something that starts with RE so we can keep the ticker?

I would like it quite well

Resident Evolution of Artist

Show me the Geetus! Yeah, with a t is more profound. lol
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I agree with raskill. The name Gun make people go away. There are a lot of projects and people sometime just read the title.
Actually there may be no better name for crypto currency than Geedus. Look at its meaning! Just saying
I'm all for rebranding. The gun thing ruins credibility. Something positive and trendy? I want to grow my Geedus. Maybe that would be a good name...
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

Looks so all on holiday but also quite in the weather, only a maximum of 4 weeks to the paper
Pretty quiet here! Everyone on holiday?
Pages:
Jump to: