Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 18. (Read 164945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
The last halving has happened yesterday and the tail emission has kicked in @ 2 XRE/block from now on and here are our thoughts on this.

We think the economics of XRE currency is good and balanced from the very beginning which brought the initial coins  distribution inside the community accordingly. There is no premine, no ICO or any other scammy distribution tricks. You can either mine coins or buy some on an exchange. We have launched some giveaway / bounty campaigns on the platform and gathered a decent amount of resources for small community-funded projects. Those events helped us to support grass roots style community and improve the coin distribution. According to the blockchain whole supply looks to be fairly distributed with the biggest stake concentrated on the exchange meaning the ownership belongs to many people. We believe that tail emission is a fair way to maintain blockchain keeping miners incentivized and allowing newcomers to get freshly minted coins without using an exchange. Also it's worth mentioning that having soft cap emission model suits quite well to a long term goals of the Revolver network.

Great, but I think we need a little more promotion if we want this coin succeed  Undecided
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
may be re brand?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The last halving has happened yesterday and the tail emission has kicked in @ 2 XRE/block from now on and here are our thoughts on this.

We think the economics of XRE currency is good and balanced from the very beginning which brought the initial coins  distribution inside the community accordingly. There is no premine, no ICO or any other scammy distribution tricks. You can either mine coins or buy some on an exchange. We have launched some giveaway / bounty campaigns on the platform and gathered a decent amount of resources for small community-funded projects. Those events helped us to support grass roots style community and improve the coin distribution. According to the blockchain whole supply looks to be fairly distributed with the biggest stake concentrated on the exchange meaning the ownership belongs to many people. We believe that tail emission is a fair way to maintain blockchain keeping miners incentivized and allowing newcomers to get freshly minted coins without using an exchange. Also it's worth mentioning that having soft cap emission model suits quite well to a long term goals of the Revolver network.

Thanks for the update.
The price is still going down Huh
Activity: 239
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

A good project takes time, thank you Barney
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
yesterday the last halving happened here the update reward tab

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Just FYI, if XRE mining doesn't pickup more on www.zpool.ca we'll be dropping it by the end of the month.

Cheers
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
The Rock Star among alt-coins will most likely be delisted long before its second birthday. Is this the moving forward you speak of ? Huh

Those of us in the community will make sure it stays on exchanges. No need to worry about it getting delisted at an exchange.

Sell your coins then have no more stress    Grin Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
The Rock Star among alt-coins will most likely be delisted long before its second birthday. Is this the moving forward you speak of ? Huh

Those of us in the community will make sure it stays on exchanges. No need to worry about it getting delisted at an exchange.
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
BAM
Right, the final halving and almost a year of experiments! XRE keeps moving forward what ever happened to my rock and roll!  Cool
We are close to do a presentation of a technical paper I'm working on right now. The paper will shed a light on the functional part of the reward concept based on the statistics gathered by our network simulation.

Awesome! I love this project and am very proud to say I have been here since the very beginning with you guys!
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Right, the final halving and almost a year of experiments! XRE keeps moving forward what ever happened to my rock and roll!  Cool
We are close to do a presentation of a technical paper I'm working on right now. The paper will shed a light on the functional part of the reward concept based on the statistics gathered by our network simulation.

Thank you for the info, waiting for gifts      Cheesy 
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
days ago was posted this small preview of reward distribution tests in the slack, more info soon, keep mining  Cool

https://vimeo.com/217324759
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
only 10 Days to Halving ! and 13 to Birthday  Grin

next NEWS come
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have 258470 XRE
anyone want to make me an offer?

pm me :-)
i know you,, if you want to buy coin
it will get listed to exchanges,
i will mining again
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team
I have 258470 XRE

pm me :-)
Activity: 147
RevolverCoin Team
New news, a new block explorer will be coming soon! Stay tuned!

cool! looking forward to a new block explorer! :-)
BAM
New news, a new block explorer will be coming soon! Stay tuned!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have 258470 XRE
Pages:
Jump to: