Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts - page 14. (Read 18646 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Done my uid : 5376
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello, my user id: 5370

Very nice mining.

Your 5 MHS mining gift is sent. Very Thanks

Rest now: 8 Gifts
Please see rules on our last post.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
Hello, my user id: 5370

Very nice mining.
Hi, WhiteCodex.

ID 5368

Hello, your 5 mhs gift is sent, we setup your account and your mining is active. Very Thanks.

Rest now 9 gift.
Please see the rule on last post.
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Hi, WhiteCodex.

ID 5368
As we are happy to be launching our services today, we will present 10 members of the bitcointalk with 5 MHS each.

rules:
activity on bitcointalk +20
Use your referral link on your signature.

Just talk your ID used on our site and we credit it with 5 MHS.

Only for next first 10 requests.

Welcome to Xscrypt, I am the site administrator and you can contact me as WhiteCodex. We offer to you the best of Scrypt technology. I would like to provide you an easy way to mine altcoins without having concern with energy costs, without concern for space to accommodate the hardware, without waiting months of pre-sales and the best, all at a more affordable price.

Xscrypt offers 162 units of 300MHS each, but for now we will just resell at maximum 35000MHS (This amount may increase when we bought more units). We prefer to mine litecoin at the time but we can mine any other altcoin, since it gives us a good profit. We mined litecoin and altcoins, but every transaction on the site will be made in Bitcoin, both purchasing power Hash as mining payments.

As you may know, bitcoin is a currency for anonymity. Because of this we can not inform local, phones, pictures of our miners. We have no trouble with the law, the more it all is to prevent robberies and attacks. At the time my team has 13 members, each with 10-17 units in their homes, we can not call a mining farm but works as well as.

Well, we hope that we have talked almost everything about our project, and we hope you had a good experience with Xscrypt. Below you can see our specifications and our calculator. Welcome !!!!

*Automated Deposit and Payout
    *Support 24/7
    *High Security Level (Accounts can't be edited)
    *3% Affiliate comission
    *1 year Contracts and 35% principal back
    *Fully encrypted and anonymous

No delay on mining payments, you will receive your mining payout in each hour directly to your bitcoin address. Just buy the Hash power, take a seat and see your money growing on your bitcoin

https://xscrypt.com

UPDATE 13 of july of 2015

The mining payout change from each 6 hours to, each 12 hours, But all payout amount are doubled.

Best Regards
Pages:
Jump to: