Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 26. (Read 154394 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
In the process of improving XSH, we have decided to change the mining difficulty adjustment algorithm from DGWv3 (Dark Gravity Wave v3) to LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average). There have been bad actors on the chain which exploited DGWv3 by mining blocks with waves of high hashpower, which netted them more block rewards for less effort, decreased profitability for honest miners, and made confirmation times less reliable. We are switching from DGWv3 to LWMA to increase the chain's stability; this change has a "side benefit" of dramatically increasing mining profitability across all honest pools!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Why do so many people think a big exchange brings value to a coin?  Always build the tech first, then the exchanges.

Agree 100% with this, some good coins out there didn't had an exchange for years, like XRB for example.

At this moment SHIELD runs on an old codebase. The most recent bitcoin base is much and much better then our current base but of course lacks many of our features. We're working on implementing everything on the newer (better) bitcoin base. This is a massive step towards upgrading!
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
My question remained unanswered, but I'll try again. QT-wallet in the near future is planned for Linux?
I have tried to establish electrum in Linux Tails, but it does not work. Following the instructions, did anyone try to install in this OS? When the last operation is executed on the command line, the console tells me that I do not have the rights to run. But the console is running with administrator rights. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
We just reached an important milestone: Our very first version of the multi-algo bitcoin-0.16 was built today ! There is still a lot of work to do but it will be SHIELD compatible soon.
Bitcoin core 0.16 is significantly improving Bitcoin core, introducing full support for segwit (BIP173 / Bech32) and so much more !
https://bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.16.0
Why do so many people think a big exchange brings value to a coin?  Always build the tech first, then the exchanges.

Most of the time big exchanges do help a bit with the price in the short term. Plus if you pay them enough they shout you out. But you're right at the moment the tech s our priority.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I agree, people think that exchanges are their first class tickets to Mars lol  Cheesy be patient lol.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
HELLO DEV, WHY DOES NOT TAKE FUNDS, FOR SHIELD BETWEEN BETTER EXCHANGE?

Could you try to explain your question in a better way?

I think the capslock guy wants a better exchange, whatever it is. But he / she doesn't understand that  a new exchange wouldn't bring any value to the project, funds should be used for development and then, new exchanges will happen.

Could you try to explain your question in a better way?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Within a few weeks, a part of the team will publish their real identities. Soon you'll be able to put faces and histories behind XSH.
More info on our Discord.
https://discord.gg/pNnjw3E

That's exciting to hear.  Shocked
We created a Linkedin page on which you will be able to find regular updates about SHIELD. Check it out at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shield-currency-xsh/
Activity: 294
I could not find qt-wallet for linux on the website, except electrum. Will it be implemented in the near future?

Because we didn't do a premine/ICO our airdrops aren't like most token airdrops, still I think that giving away too much p.p. also has a lot of drawbacks.

There are many successful coins where this method of distribution was used. But I agree with you. I think at the moment from airdrop will do more harm than good.

Hey guys are you dumping this coin. Its constantly downstream. Maybe you need cheep coin for mosternode.  Wink
I agree this is really weird. The whole crypto market is very bullish right now. The downside trend of Shield is hard to explain. Project is well on track, no bad news around.

Maybe the scammers from CoinsMarkets exchange are selling even more Shield coins they stole from their users. This happened already in the past where they sold millions of coins, see the proof below:
https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/statement-regarding-coinsmarkets-1adad3df3825

Hope this soon comes to an end.

+ no normal exchanges. therefore, such a low price ...

I doubt the price is this low because we're not listed on good exchanges. Coinexchange is better than some of the top tier exchanges imo.

I can't agree with that. I don't think that many people have an account on coinexchange and will create one 'just' for shield. I bought mine on stocks.exchange and will buy some more on cryptobridge.
Within a few weeks, a part of the team will publish their real identities. Soon you'll be able to put faces and histories behind XSH.
More info on our Discord.
https://discord.gg/pNnjw3E
I could not find qt-wallet for linux on the website, except electrum. Will it be implemented in the near future?

Because we didn't do a premine/ICO our airdrops aren't like most token airdrops, still I think that giving away too much p.p. also has a lot of drawbacks.

There are many successful coins where this method of distribution was used. But I agree with you. I think at the moment from airdrop will do more harm than good.

Hey guys are you dumping this coin. Its constantly downstream. Maybe you need cheep coin for mosternode.  Wink
I agree this is really weird. The whole crypto market is very bullish right now. The downside trend of Shield is hard to explain. Project is well on track, no bad news around.

Maybe the scammers from CoinsMarkets exchange are selling even more Shield coins they stole from their users. This happened already in the past where they sold millions of coins, see the proof below:
https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/statement-regarding-coinsmarkets-1adad3df3825

I doubt the price is this low because we're not listed on good exchanges. Coinexchange is better than some of the top tier exchanges imo.
Activity: 294

And the high circulating supply. Can someone confirm that this number from cmc is correct?
Circulating supply: 481,730,692 XSH
Pages:
Jump to: