Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR] - page 2. (Read 4052 times)

copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
XSR Blockchain helps validate transaction within participating countries and also prevents corruption.

Participate in gpu mining
copper member
What is the total volume of XSR available? And which exchange is it listed on?

High volumen southxchange 
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
XSR Blockchain helps validate transaction within participating countries and also prevents corruption.
XSR will surely help develop the cryptocurrency community in Latin America, it helps prevent cloning and security breaches. Great project.
What is the total volume of XSR available? And which exchange is it listed on?
copper member
The project should consider organising an airdrop campaign if the cost of organising a bounty is expensive, Airdrop could also go all long way in promoting the project and increasing its popularity.
Yes, I concur, Airdrop campaign is also a promotion tool utilized by projects to generate project popularity and loyalty. It could be useful in boosting the community and general public awareness about the project.

The project will have its airdrop when the company associated to the project launches its Exchange, in which they will be able to pay the income with XSR, in turn said exchange will have support for assets ravencoin, tron, nem.
Activity: 17
Hi guys, is Surecoin trading yet? Kindly let me know cos I'll like to invest in this project by buying some of the coin

The coin is trading in four different exchanges currently, which includes Southxchange, Vaultmex, Cpatex and Bitebtc, the team also promises to add two new exchanges in three months time, though the names of the exchange are yet to be verified by the team.

Thanks! I'm glad to know that it's trading already. Of all the exchanges you mentioned, I'm more familiar with Bitebtc and I'll settle for that.

That's cool, you can always settle for any of the exchange you consider more user friendly. I'll also advise you consider the exchange which is trading for the least price, if you're purchasing, this could assist you in getting more coins at a reduced price.

That's the spirit of business Grin not just considering friendly exchange but also looking out for where to purchase for lower price as selling for higher.
However, some exchanges have stringent requirements before one can trade on them, this is why I will still agree with Lumiisay.

You're very correct bro. Even while looking for where to get the cheapest of prices, one should also make sure to be aware of the rules that guide trading on some of these exchanges in other not to be caught in between.
Activity: 78
Hi guys, is Surecoin trading yet? Kindly let me know cos I'll like to invest in this project by buying some of the coin

The coin is trading in four different exchanges currently, which includes Southxchange, Vaultmex, Cpatex and Bitebtc, the team also promises to add two new exchanges in three months time, though the names of the exchange are yet to be verified by the team.

Thanks! I'm glad to know that it's trading already. Of all the exchanges you mentioned, I'm more familiar with Bitebtc and I'll settle for that.

That's cool, you can always settle for any of the exchange you consider more user friendly. I'll also advise you consider the exchange which is trading for the least price, if you're purchasing, this could assist you in getting more coins at a reduced price.

That's the spirit of business Grin not just considering friendly exchange but also looking out for where to purchase for lower price as selling for higher.
However, some exchanges have stringent requirements before one can trade on them, this is why I will still agree with Lumiisay.
Activity: 77

It's great to know that the coin is trading in several platforms, but I'll like to know if the team is working on listing the coin in any of the global exchanges like binance, huobi etc.

I don't see the project viable enough to afford listing in any of the global exchange for now due to the outrageous fees attached to listing, but I believe with time the project should be able to afford the listing fees on global exchanges.

I concur cos listing on a global exchange will add tremendous value to the coin and it'll also be a sign of seriousness from the project owners to the coin holders.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. A quick research on all mentioned exchanges will give an insight into getting the cheapest rate which will translate into more coins. 👍
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2

It's great to know that the coin is trading in several platforms, but I'll like to know if the team is working on listing the coin in any of the global exchanges like binance, huobi etc.

I don't see the project viable enough to afford listing in any of the global exchange for now due to the outrageous fees attached to listing, but I believe with time the project should be able to afford the listing fees on global exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Activity: 17
The project should consider organising an airdrop campaign if the cost of organising a bounty is expensive, Airdrop could also go all long way in promoting the project and increasing its popularity.

I support the idea of an airdrop as it'll go a long way in putting the thoughts of this project in hunters heart. From airdrops, a Bounty campaign can also follow.
Activity: 64

Yes, I concur, Airdrop campaign is also a promotion tool utilized by projects to generate project popularity and loyalty. It could be useful in boosting the community and general public awareness about the project.
Activity: 73
Activity: 74

In my opinion, the team could consider organising a trading competition on the new exchange upon listing, this would not only lead to a substantial increase in the volume, but will also serve the promotional need of the project.

I agree with your position as regards the importance of trading competition to increase the projects presence in the cryptocurrency space and ensure that the volume is substantially increased.

Trading competition has been very popular lately among various projects and Sucrecoin can tap from this popular means of generating trading volumes and project awareness.
Pages:
Jump to: