Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR] - page 7. (Read 4052 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Many investors wish to invest on the great project but the investors are left with very low awareness.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see a lot of questions. but I also see few answers. it is wrong. It seems to me, that the managers of this project do not make an important contribution to the development of this system. this should not be the case. It is worth thinking about and communicating with them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
almost no development activity in the github sice jan https://github.com/SucrecoinProject/Sucrecoin/commits/v0.17.1 , and plenty of new accounts who sure that this particular coin has a long and bright future. Something wrong in this combination
Activity: 1
Admain what are you plans in the aread of product developement and mainet?
Activity: 1
My question is, does computer used in this sucrecoin or project network have enough security?
Activity: 3
This  package is a great way of generating growth to the conventional means of stopping financial constraints.
Activity: 4
This is a project that aims to support the economy and other companies in achieving their development in business.
Activity: 78
I really want to know more about bitcointalk can someone guide me?

Hello bennydear1
This forum is bitcointalk and its objective is to share crypto-related information.
However, the bone of contention here is SucreCoin. It is blockchain-based peer-to-peer online fund transfer system that aims at eliminating third party (like banks) involvement.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
An interesting fact is the posts are shared by new members of the forum. I can smell fishy things here.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Activity: 78
Hi Admin, pls is ICO still ongoing? And what's the current price of the XSR?
copper member
Activity: 133
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
wow Already listed on 4 Exchanges and Two new exchanges in 3 months this is a good achievement
the total supply is 21,212,444 XSR by looking at Technical information It looks like this coin is interesting
copper member
Activity: 133
On looking at the total supply of the project, am amazed by the low supply. The project has only about 21 million as its total supply which makes the possibility of increased value very high. I'm of the opinion that with determination and commitment by the team, sucrecoin will trade in double digits.

There's so much potential in the project, owing to the fact that the supply is low and the project is basically into mining. I've always love to have a mining rig, but I believe with the pool mining, am not far away from my dream.

I believe the pool mining is a more Liberal method of mining, since you dont need to get a physical mining rig, but rather individually you can pay for a spot and the mining will be done on your behalf. This will help to save the cost of mining which could be very challenging when electricity is expensive in your country.

Thanks, The Latin market is the most difficult to conquer, but we are demonstrating that joining forces we can reach anywhere.

The team ought to have a representative that will be attending to questions on the thread. Not creating a thread and leaving potential investors unattended to. I find that repulsive and would suggest that the team does something about this issue.

I'm in full agreement with your view, the team really needs to provide a representative to address the issues on the thread, to avoid misunderstanding and increase the awareness of the project. Investors may be interested in the project and need to get clarification before making the investment decision.

We have provided the complete answers, the whitepaper is very clear, so if you have questions, I will gladly help you.
Activity: 81
I am loving this project because in the nearest future it will be a great one.
One of the factors to be considered in making an investment decision is the real use case of the project. I'm of the opinion that sucrecoin has a real use case and that is a clear indication for the success of the project

Sucrecoin has a real use value as it serves as a token used for pool mining and has built up Android systems, integration in Coinpayments, In process POS systems and ATMs. The project is trolling on a path of success.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Hi Admin, Any plan in burning of token or reducing your total supply ?

The total supply of the coin is just about 21 million and I believe its quite low. Reducing or burning the tokens may be unnecessary because the number is very competitive for an emerging project.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Will this project have any bounty task in future? cos I will like to be fully part of this project and to support this project with the best  I can

I believe there will be a bounty program, hopefully in the next few weeks, but the announcement should be made in their telegram channel. I'm also eager to participate in the bounty campaign.

I'll be excited to participate in the bounty program, I only hope that the bounty will include the social media campaign and not only the signature or media campaign. An all encompassing bounty program will be better off.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I love this project because its one of the ways we can be independent, make use of our skills and be relevant to ourselves. Please I pray that you keep up the good work. I love you guys.

Am in agreement with the fact that, projects like this gives opportunity to individuals to be independent. Setting up a pool mining could be very lucrative and may be a source of investment for people, which may translate into means of livelihood
Activity: 7
Let me see how far this coin goes. Actually mining it on the 0769 Pool, the only awkward thing is that it also mines bopucoin at the same time
Pages:
Jump to: