Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR] - page 3. (Read 4052 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Sucrecoin provides a friendly interface to send money globally, using the power of Blockchain experience. And it uses a p2p interface

The project is loaded with great features and the interphase is quite unique and easy to use, this would help users to get easily familiar with the interphase and learning difficulties would not be a challenge for miners.
Activity: 81

In my opinion, the team could consider organising a trading competition on the new exchange upon listing, this would not only lead to a substantial increase in the volume, but will also serve the promotional need of the project.

I agree with your position as regards the importance of trading competition to increase the projects presence in the cryptocurrency space and ensure that the volume is substantially increased.
Activity: 16
Sucrecoin provides a friendly interface to send money globally, using the power of Blockchain experience. And it uses a p2p interface
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.

I believe the team should be in the best position to tell us if there's any agreement as regards the concealment of the exchange to be listed in few months time.

Am more concerned about the volume and value of the coin, I do hope that after the listing, there would be an increase in the trading volume of the coin and also the price would increase.

In my opinion, the team could consider organising a trading competition on the new exchange upon listing, this would not only lead to a substantial increase in the volume, but will also serve the promotional need of the project.
copper member
Activity: 686
The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.

I believe the team should be in the best position to tell us if there's any agreement as regards the concealment of the exchange to be listed in few months time.

Am more concerned about the volume and value of the coin, I do hope that after the listing, there would be an increase in the trading volume of the coin and also the price would increase.

I'm certain that listing in a new exchange would lead to an increase in the overall trading volume of the coin, I guess it may affect the price, but considering the volatility of the market, the price may not experience a substantial difference.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

copper member
Merit: 5

Activity: 74

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Please, I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty on the project on which we can participate as the project is loaded with great potentials and I would love to earn some.

I don't think there's any ongoing bounty, the project really needs to consider including bounties to its strategic planning to help in the promotions and creation of awareness which is an integral part of a successful development.

Am in agreement with your opinion, the importance of bounty campaign cannot be overemphasised in the promotion of the project. The team needs to put head together to decide on the best way to create more awareness about this project.
Activity: 81

SucreCoin transactions are secured by military cryptography. No one can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. I see this as a great advantage. Decentralisation and secured

Yes, it's indeed a great concept and I consider it revolutionary. This could be a great boost to the principle of true decentralisation which is the next big thing to be adopted in the cryptocurrency space.

SucreCoin transactions are secured by military cryptography. No one can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. I see this as a great advantage. Decentralisation and secured
copper member
Activity: 686
Please, I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty on the project on which we can participate as the project is loaded with great potentials and I would love to earn some.

I don't think there's any ongoing bounty, the project really needs to consider including bounties to its strategic planning to help in the promotions and creation of awareness which is an integral part of a successful development.
copper member
Activity: 560
copper member
Merit: 5
This project will surely bring a lot of development in Latin America and in the world generally. The team is really working hard to ensure that the project succeeds.
The team is obviously Striving to ensure that the project is successful, I respect their level of dedication to the course of the project and hope that their hardworking ability would continue until the end.

I hope so too, they need to be consistent with their zeal to keep the project active. I must confess that am amazed by the job that has been done lately and would love to see them breaking new grounds.
copper member
Merit: 3
Is this coin the same project as the old Sucre coin?

What happened with the previous Sucrecoin since I'm owner of the old Sucrecoin and it seems that the project is gonne, my wallet cannot connect to the peers anymore and the website/discord/bitcointalk forum are off.

I guess there's a swap ongoing for the project and the Admin has dropped email address severally for those interested in swapping their tokens. You can go through the thread to see the email address and send your request to the Admin.
copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Sucrecoin looks promising and I believe is one of the project that is gonna change cryptocurrency

Our market is totally Latin American, where the political pressure of the dollar creates so much legal trouble.
We are part of that 0.1% that wishes to decentralize the world
Sucrecoin looks promising and I believe is one of the project that is gonna change cryptocurrency
Activity: 45
Is this coin the same project as the old Sucre coin?

What happened with the previous Sucrecoin since I'm owner of the old Sucrecoin and it seems that the project is gonne, my wallet cannot connect to the peers anymore and the website/discord/bitcointalk forum are off.
Pages:
Jump to: