Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR] - page 9. (Read 4052 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Do you have any plans to create Mobile friendly apps and wallets , because for project looking this good , that will be a real plus..??

How fast will the block chain execute transactions..??

I must commend your project on the introduction of the B2B model. Increasing efficiency and reducing cost is a plus for any business.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Sucre [XSR]
available for mining at the
AltCoinsPOOL
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3640 -u  -p x
acpool.pro

Can you explain better on this and how to go about it?

To mine you must follow the process of each pool, Sucrecoin is mining GPU, therefore you must have the complete process.

Alright thanks, I will make more research on this
copper member
Activity: 133
This is a very lucrative business i will like to know more about this wonderful opportunity.

We are a decentralized cryptocurrency is a business option, it is not a business as safe and profitable as many would like.

This project will be a good one in the nearest future let's make it a better one, i want to know more about it thanks.

Welcome visit us at sucrecoin.org We are from Ecuador, we are learning, and putting into practice what we have learned.
copper member
copper member
Sucre [XSR]
AltCoinsPOOL
Code:
acpool.pro

Can you explain better on this and how to go about it?
copper member
Sorry to ask. Are we expecting any Exchange from this project?

Check the thread is in 5 exchanges, and we are developing an own exchange, for the exchange for Fiat money, and POS technologies.
Activity: 890
Sorry to ask. Are we expecting any Exchange from this project?
copper member
This project was introduced to me by a friend and I found out that for me to participate or withdraw my reward from buzzex bounty and others, that i need this project or exchange. This project has great future and very interested to back on, even to extend to friends and wishers.

Sucrecoin has a process that is being developed slowly and safely

This is going to be a wonderful project let come together and make it a life time investment.

We do not expect that, we have achieved it by having a community that supports us indisputably throughout Latin America.

Wow! What an amazing project indeed. It is an opportunity for us youth to make use of this and be useful to ourselves. Please let us come together and make use of it. Thank you for the opportunity bitcointalk. Great job guys.

Entrepreneurs for a new race of entrepreneurs where they will be the main actors of this economy

You know a good project with the strategies put in place to actualize their set objectives.
SucreCoin is a project set to succeed.

Our value proposition is very clear. Thanks for following our plan of actions

This project is awesome, digitalisation is life changing.
With good policies and focus, the set target will be actualized.
Sucrecoin is an emerging market and will blossom in due course.

We are working on the digitization of documents within the blockchain, we are still in a research process
copper member
I saw some vital information about this project on a particular blog, and the information really makes me goes dip to know what this project is all about and i found out that this project is indeed a great one.

It is a project designed for developing countries, where fiat money is part of our economy

have exchange yet?

Strategies integrated in 5 exchanges you can follow the links of the thread

SucreCoin has very strong potential, and I believe the project will be a game changer when fully deployed.

We think for a real solution, in real problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
have exchange yet?
copper member
I saw some vital information about this project on a particular blog, and the information really makes me goes dip to know what this project is all about and i found out that this project is indeed a great one.

Welcome, we try to be part of your daily payments, in a safe and organized manner.

I concur with you

Will this Ecuador exchange project be able to exchange cryptocoins directly to FIAT currencies? Do I wait till October?

In October the project will have its own exchange developed at 100%, we are in phases of tests to avoid later problems.

It is painful but we can not do anything, the first time they erased the thread, the second they reported it, the third they copied it, now the same

Am happy to part take in this project knowing full well that is heading to moon.

A real project for real people.
Activity: 5
Will this Ecuador exchange project be able to exchange cryptocoins directly to FIAT currencies? Do I wait till October?
Activity: 27
I concur with you

This project is indeed a great opportunity for everyone to participate in it. I see a project heading places
Activity: 890

I have a question about this project.. Please i want to know if the airdrop and bounty campaign is still on. I need to be part of this wonderful project..

If everything said about this project is been done.. This project will be a project that will replace Eth and co.
copper member
Sucre [XSR]
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
acpool.pro

Posted on twitter thanks.
Activity: 86
Sucre [XSR]
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
acpool.pro

copper member
Video where, how and what to mine Sucrecoin (XSR) coin on the algo X16R (rus): https://youtu.be/iN2LkX90vms

Please send your wallet XSR, I will make a contribution for your help
copper member
Video where, how and what to mine Sucrecoin (XSR) coin on the algo X16R (rus): https://youtu.be/iN2LkX90vms
Nice! Been looking for this, thanks
copper member
Great! love how the dev state out every bit of explanation. Good job and I wish this project a success

Really, thank you, we are looking to do something collaborative, welcome

Hello, wanna ask if it's possible to mine XSR on mobile?

We will look for the way to do it, taking into account that the
Pages:
Jump to: