Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR] - page 5. (Read 4052 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
This project will surely bring a lot of development in Latin America and in the world generally. The team is really working hard to ensure that the project succeeds.
The team is obviously Striving to ensure that the project is successful, I respect their level of dedication to the course of the project and hope that their hardworking ability would continue until the end.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Is XSR currently listed on any exchange?

It's currently listed in about four different trading platforms and promising to add two more cryptocurrency exchange in few months time. I believe the project is Striving to be great and the team appears to be very knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency mining industry.
Activity: 140
Is XSR currently listed on any exchange?
What is the current price for one XSR token? And how can XSR be mined? 
This project will surely bring a lot of development in Latin America and in the world generally. The team is really working hard to ensure that the project succeeds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Sucrecoin trading volume is increasing daily.  That's the sign of a promising coin with good project and better future

ongoing project development , not just trade, gives a project better future. github history truly shows what happening with a coin. and if you look, you see'll there is no commits in Apr-May at all, with some activity restart in June.  If this positive signs continue, project may have a better future.
Activity: 16
Sucrecoin trading volume is increasing daily.  That's the sign of a promising coin with good project and better future
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
It is possible for me someone to swap coin, if possible what are the step/procedure to complete Tue task
This question has been asked previously on the thread. You need to send an email to the Admin. You can read through the thread to see previous responses and the email which has been assigned to that request.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Dear friends, we understand the problem created by a currency Sucremoneda, months ago the person in charge of that currency contacted us seeking to pay us to leave the Sucrecoin project that was created long before his project, We have done our work in a very organized way, Our CEO is in Colombia giving talks of blockchain education, and being part of a group of technology development, We Are Sucrecoin, and we have done all our project with the same dedication and dedication with which we started it.

I understand you're dedicated to the project development and I guess your ceo does not intend to back out from the project. I would like to know the motive of sucremoneda to pay you out of sucrecoin?

I guess the two projects have some extent of similarity which sucremoneda is trying to avoid. That explains why he's willing to pay sucrecoin off to avoid the issue of misplaced identity.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Dear friends, we understand the problem created by a currency Sucremoneda, months ago the person in charge of that currency contacted us seeking to pay us to leave the Sucrecoin project that was created long before his project, We have done our work in a very organized way, Our CEO is in Colombia giving talks of blockchain education, and being part of a group of technology development, We Are Sucrecoin, and we have done all our project with the same dedication and dedication with which we started it.

I understand you're dedicated to the project development and I guess your ceo does not intend to back out from the project. I would like to know the motive of sucremoneda to pay you out of sucrecoin?
Activity: 47
It is possible for me someone to swap coin, if possible what are the step/procedure to complete Tue task
Activity: 18
This task can help in our customary frameworks of exchange to know when the proprietor made twofold installment or not. XSR has an exceedingly secure framework. It utilizes surechain to avert any information misfortune, surecoin wallet encodes all information so as to verify it on the Blockchain. This is an extraordinary advancement by surecoin.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1

Does the really means you guys are backing off the project or what's your point exactly?
copper member
Activity: 133
copper member
Activity: 17
Great thanks alot, Mail sent, onwards and upwards. Smiley
copper member
Hello we give you a residue of the Swap that I make XSR, I repeat XSR

Hello everybody!
I had coins of the old chain and I wrote in a telegram. There it was very quickly exchanged for new ones.
Good job, good project.
Thank so million!

Activity: 8
Hello everybody!
I had coins of the old chain and I wrote in a telegram. There it was very quickly exchanged for new ones.
Good job, good project.
Thank so million!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hi Charlie-Gama

please can you help me coin swap, i have the old sucr coin
please let me know what is needed to get going so i can change/update.
i cant send a dm as you dont have private messaging enabled.

Regards.
Tec

send email : [email protected]

I have also missed the swap. I never have seen nor have read anything about the swap. I was also in their old discord channel and I guess I must have missed talk about the swap there also.
I have sent a email to the above address. Hopefully I'm not too late to swap my old  SUCRE coin.
copper member
Hi Charlie-Gama

please can you help me coin swap, i have the old sucr coin
please let me know what is needed to get going so i can change/update.
i cant send a dm as you dont have private messaging enabled.

Regards.
Tec

send email : [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: