Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 58. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
All right China boys ... you can continue pushing this scam however you want, but since the Counterparty developer has confirmed that this coin has been misleading investors and this coin has no decentralized application engine whatsoever, you are nothing but disgrace to all developers and the digital currency community.

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

I doubt very much that your IQ, and your purpose

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.
         It is ridiculous to what you say, but you have the professional spirit, in order to promote your coins, regardless of your dignity, you as a support, very professional, I can say                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
a few trolls and all the newbie's panic, everything will be back to normal shortly. im interested  in finding out who this partnership is with!

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.
[/quote]What you said is a joke, you when the world was a fool?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

good ,do you have more comments about bitbay?

I had a few so far ... you can read it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-decentralized-marketplace-unmoderated-thread-857457

Having said, that, to mislead investors that you have the tech while you don't have anything makes BitBay and David Zimbeck (whom actually has the tech) a lot, lot better proposition than this TileCoin scam.
i have read this thread days ago.and i have the same idea about this chinese scam.please check this web ,do you know this guy?
https://github.com/limikael?tab=repositories

I had a few so far ... you can read it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-decentralized-marketplace-unmoderated-thread-857457

Having said, that, to mislead investors that you have the tech while you don't have anything makes BitBay and David Zimbeck (whom actually has the tech) a lot, lot better proposition than this TileCoin scam.
It is ridiculous

sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

but with CP team assistance, XTC is a legit and established app.

i am glad to hold a legit asset in this chaotic crypto land.

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Thanks for confirming this xnova! You have done an absolutely wonderful work with Counterparty and the novel tech of your project is an exemplary effort for any coin developers.

It is absolutely disgraceful that this project mislead investors by claiming that it uses Counterparty for its decentralized application engine.

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Thanks for confirming this xnova! You have done an absolutely wonderful work with Counterparty and the novel tech of your project is an exemplary effort for any coin developers.

It is absolutely disgraceful that this project mislead investors by claiming that it uses Counterparty for its decentralized application engine.

Tilecoin is actually good for Counterparty. I cann't understand what you have said.

You can't understand, but it was very clear: the Counterparty developer said that he and Counterparty which is a great project has nothing to do with this shamble.

We think whatever we want about the Bitbay ICO, and I am the most vocal and critical about how wrong was the Bitbay ICO, but David Zimbeck at least developed BlackHalo, he has a working smart contract engine and very clear idea about what he tries to achieve in the IoT field. GadgetCoin, the other IoT coin already demoed their wallet.

This project collected the money from investors and it turns out it has nothing to do with Counterparty, therefore the project nothing else but a scam.

It seems you are pushing this shamble very-very hard, but you can't ignore the fact that came from the Counterparty developer and completely discredits this project. It's really a disgrace to lie about Counterparty, lie that TileCoin has the tech while it doesn't have anything.

Tilecoin is actually good for Counterparty. I cann't understand what you have said.

You can't understand, but it was very clear: the Counterparty developer said that he and Counterparty which is a great project has nothing to do with this shamble.

We think whatever we want about the Bitbay ICO, and I am the most vocal and critical about how wrong was the Bitbay ICO, but David Zimbeck at least developed BlackHalo, he has a working smart contract engine and very clear idea about what he tries to achieve in the IoT field. GadgetCoin, the other IoT coin already demoed their wallet.

This project collected the money from investors and it turns out it has nothing to do with Counterparty, therefore the project nothing else but a scam.

It seems you are pushing this shamble very-very hard, but you can't ignore the fact that came from the Counterparty developer and completely discredits this project. It's really a disgrace to lie about Counterparty, lie that TileCoin has the tech while it doesn't have anything.

Thought of you makes me very surprised, I don't know why you have this idea, is in order to promote you say a coin? Or suspect your IQ?

hope you work hard on an honest and clear crypto world.
Activity: 175
I support you Grin
ASIC-8Tile.create a new market and dominate it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When the wallet will be released ? This week or next week. Help me please
Activity: 69

Reason A i can get into but reason B is just a lame excuse. It's not like you can choose the people who join your coin's community, so he can't prevent trolls from joining... As a frontman for a coin i'd think you would stand above that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 390
Merit: 254
Counterparty Developer

Activity: 84
when will launch the wallet? it had been delay once ,we wont hope it happen once more.

the wallet is so important that heaveily influent people's confident,so we all think the dev shouldnt make it delay
Pages:
Jump to: