Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 61. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
the  investor of the XTC all come from chinese..
this is a bad news
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
What time wallet will be lanch?who know? Wink

Nobody knows the date yet except for Asic, but given previous comments, I can only assume sometime this week!

Last week:

5.) Security Source Code Review (will end Friday at latest). What does this mean for the release of the wallet? One more week of testing/validation and review. WE DO NOT WANT A NON-SECURE WALLET for initial launch.

Bter funds to be released once wallet is launched:

Payment Schedule to Development Team
We will receive 3 separate payments, the first payment will be received 7 days after the launch of the alpha Windows, Mac, and Linux on October 22nd, 2014 and then the additional 2 payments would be scheduled monthly on the 22nd of November and 22nd of December, 2014. This might be before the dates stated above.
We have given some extra time for testing.

And Tilepay is set to launch this week, I think, depending on if this was posted last week:

Most of the above I have already posted in previous comments, just got to research the info my friend. Smiley
Friend, your answer is correct, agree with .  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What time wallet will be lanch?who know? Wink
Why do so many days did not see you?

Busy.

Broken computer.

And took more time than I needed to.

QQ me later. Smiley
Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
November 15, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) Mainnet transactions for TILECOINX to local wallet and we can now dynamically receive any Counterparty tokens in the local wallet.
This will help with user adoption. More TILECOINX transactions on MAINNET.

2.) Website updates, http://tilepay.org (Still in development).

3.) Enclosure completed. Next, stand-alone enclosure for your desk.

4.) Security review completed, quote from bitcoin CISSP white hats,

"Conclusion
The analysis of the TilePay application's source code showed no significant vulnerabilities surrounding
the cryptographic processes and algorithms being used. What follows is a summarized list of minor tasks
to further enhance the application's security and to bring it inline with cryptographic best practices
while mitigating some of the risk from common attack vectors."

We are in the process of hardening the DApp.

5.) Counterparty update for development: One of the major developments for the Counterparty protocol has enabled additional functionality that we can use for TilePay,
pegged assets, distributed voting, decentralized storage, and really distributed apps of any kind.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks for the confirmation, Asic. It's good to see development is going strong.

Tilepay is ready to release some news this week according to tilepay.org:

It seems wallets will be launched in conjuction with the release of funds from Bter on the 22nd or earlier this week:

Payment Schedule to Development Team
We will receive 3 separate payments, the first payment will be received 7 days after the launch of the alpha Windows, Mac, and Linux on October 22nd, 2014 and then the additional 2 payments would be scheduled monthly on the 22nd of November and 22nd of December, 2014. This might be before the dates stated above.
We have given some extra time for testing.

Look forward to your next update.

Soon the world will see. Smiley

Cheers.
Agree with you!
Activity: 266
The historic day will begin

1.) Mainnet transactions for TILECOINX to local wallet and we can now dynamically receive any Counterparty tokens in the local wallet.

"Conclusion
The analysis of the TilePay application's source code showed no significant vulnerabilities surrounding
the cryptographic processes and algorithms being used. What follows is a summarized list of minor tasks
to further enhance the application's security and to bring it inline with cryptographic best practices

5.) Counterparty update for development: One of the major developments for the Counterparty protocol has enabled additional functionality that we can use for TilePay,
pegged assets, distributed voting, decentralized storage, and really distributed apps of any kind.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
I think, this week is looking forward to wallet should come out
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
can we take out the champagne???
Activity: 69

"Conclusion

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Website looks great! No typo's, professional layout, good explanation of functionality and links to further investigate protocols and technologies.

"TilePay is getting ready to launch within the next week. Stay tuned." Gonna be good!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Do we have a public announcement from CISSP security review and BTC core developer soon?
Activity: 72
so.. release date of wallet?
Activity: 279

"Conclusion

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 55
Waiting for update but Tile is looking good today Cheesy
Activity: 13
when update today?What time the wallet will done ? Grin
Activity: 266
Activity: 61
fnxt

here i have compiled a list of your most recent posts - and i still dont know what the fuck your saying or what language your attempting to speak.

Is Everything in the fall  Insist

here I didn't Xmas training

Some people are  for sale  Grin  Grin    DRK

He should appear

Content

why should the OTC

not related news, we are waiting to go to the red moon  Cheesy

It seems that you love
Activity: 72
fnxt

here i have compiled a list of your most recent posts - and i still dont know what the fuck your saying or what language your attempting to speak.

Is Everything in the fall  Insist

here I didn't Xmas training

Some people are  for sale  Grin  Grin    DRK

He should appear

Content

why should the OTC

not related news, we are waiting to go to the red moon  Cheesy

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: