Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 59. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why bittrex have not add this coin to market
Activity: 605
Sorry. This is no SCAM and xnova did not know my skype ID was related to my bct ID.
I will not release the Wallet without their (Counterparty) approval since it involves all the hard work they have done.
IMO you should ask before knowing all the facts.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks! much appreciated.
i know you ,are you chinese?
He is Japanese.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Easy everybody. some minor confusion will not hurt anybody.

lets wait for the updates.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I never said anything about BC and Bitbay... I respect both projects that have different priorities.

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

We do not want to hurt XCP. We are using part of their platform.
Similar to bitbay using bithalo, but in the viva open source way.

I think that you should troll elsewhere and wait for the 100% facts.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

something a bit strange is going on, so xnova was contacted about testing Tilecoin Dapp. yet at the time of inbox, he know nothing about tilecoin, and claims he diddnt realize because of the different username used to contact him. i think regardless of the username, you would be talking about one thing... tilecoin.

Guys, relax. I was contacted...regarding testing an app (that at the time I didn't know was the tilecoin app). The CP tech team will be looking into this tech more and seeing how we can assist.

For full disclosure, we do not know much about tilecoin currently, and need to learn more before moving forward in any regard.
today i see,you are A dishonest rat.you are hurting XCP .make fake claim and create panic.
as you mention the relation between black coin and bitbay,now the downtrend of blackcoin can prove all .
i just wanna advise you with nice attitude that honesty wins more.your little name game affect negativey.recently people who left in crypto world are smarter than before.they wont bite so easily as a baby bites candy.

Nice attitute? By calling people dishonest rats and motherfuckers? Pathetic little troll.
     Ha ha get desperation

dishonesty is apropriate enough for his hussle ,ok?first he says dont know the peer review .then omy i forget i know.this is a kind of remiss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I never said anything about BC and Bitbay... I respect both projects that have different priorities.

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

something a bit strange is going on, so xnova was contacted about testing Tilecoin Dapp. yet at the time of inbox, he know nothing about tilecoin, and claims he diddnt realize because of the different username used to contact him. i think regardless of the username, you would be talking about one thing... tilecoin.

Guys, relax. I was contacted...regarding testing an app (that at the time I didn't know was the tilecoin app). The CP tech team will be looking into this tech more and seeing how we can assist.

For full disclosure, we do not know much about tilecoin currently, and need to learn more before moving forward in any regard.
today i see,you are A dishonest rat.you are hurting XCP .make fake claim and create panic.
as you mention the relation between black coin and bitbay,now the downtrend of blackcoin can prove all .
i just wanna advise you with nice attitude that honesty wins more.your little name game affect negativey.recently people who left in crypto world are smarter than before.they wont bite so easily as a baby bites candy.

Nice attitute? By calling people dishonest rats and motherfuckers? Pathetic little troll.
     Ha ha get desperation
Activity: 266
 OUR WALLETS WILL PROVE EVERYTHING
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

legendary
Activity: 1330
sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

but with CP team assistance, XTC is a legit and established app.

i am glad to hold a legit asset in this chaotic crypto land.

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 279

Regards,
ASCI-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 602
Sorry. This is no SCAM and xnova did not know my skype ID was related to my bct ID.
I will not release the Wallet without their (Counterparty) approval since it involves all the hard work they have done.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Great! We believe you. I will hold XTC long-term.  Top10 is our goal.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

Man, watch your mouth.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i know you ,are you chinese?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

legendary
Activity: 1148

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

so how did this convo go?

ASIC-8Tile: hey bro test an app for me k
xnova: k mate
xnova: what app?
ASIC-8Tile: secret
xnove: kbro

i fail to see how tilecoin was not mentioned during a skype chat about testing the tilecoin app.
Activity: 390
Merit: 254
Counterparty Developer

Guys, relax. I was contacted...regarding testing an app (that at the time I didn't know was the tilecoin app). The CP tech team will be looking into this tech more.

For full disclosure, we do not know much about tilecoin currently, and need to learn more before moving forward in any regard. At this point, none of any of this should be construed as support from Counterparty to Tilecoin. We will have to do more research.
Pages:
Jump to: