Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 60. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dear ASIC-8Tile

Can you clarify this thing? It has caused a great panic in Chinese community

Correction, ASIC-8Tile did reach out to me, but via Skype with a different name, so I was a bit confused here. This confusion has been cleared up.
are you a part of the scam of tilecoin and create panic?as the main character ,please stop hurting XCP .
do not act like the dev of xcurrency who  destroyed not just his coin but the entire market.
faithfully.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
something a bit strange is going on, so xnova was contacted about testing Tilecoin Dapp. yet at the time of inbox, he know nothing about tilecoin, and claims he diddnt realize because of the different username used to contact him. i think regardless of the username, you would be talking about one thing... tilecoin.

and would know very well whether or not you were asked to do a review on tilecoin.
Dear ASIC-8Tile

Correction, ASIC-8Tile did reach out to me, but via Skype with a different name, so I was a bit confused here. This confusion has been cleared up.
you mother fucker is part of this scam?and want to be like the dev of xcurrency?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Dear ASIC-8Tile

Great! Thanks for your clarification.
So it seems some guys use this picture to cause panic sell then they can buy it in  low price.
Activity: 390
Merit: 254
Counterparty Developer
Dear ASIC-8Tile

Dear ASIC-8Tile

hijo de puta .el perrro pinchi
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Dear ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Any news about the wallet?? Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1330
5.) Contacted xnova from Counterparty for their review of Dapp. Awaiting our final testing. Smiley

6.) Some development partnership news coming very soon.

7.) Waiting for security pcb boards for IoT devices. This will help reduce attacks on the mesh network.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks again. Best coins with XCP.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
 How many IoT devices are you going to produce?
Activity: 250
November 18-19, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) Mainnet transactions for TILECOINX to local wallet and we can now dynamically receive any Counterparty tokens in the local wallet.

2.) Website updates, http://tilepay.org (Still in development) adding SEO and call to action.

3.) Stand-alone enclosure for your desk completed.

4.) Security Hardening the app.
We are in the process of hardening the DApp.

5.) Contacted xnova from Counterparty for their review of Dapp. Awaiting our final testing. Smiley

7.) Waiting for security pcb boards for IoT devices. This will help reduce attacks on the mesh network.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Exciting news, thank you for your work .  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!

1.) Mainnet transactions for TILECOINX to local wallet and we can now dynamically receive any Counterparty tokens in the local wallet.

2.) Website updates, http://tilepay.org (Still in development) adding SEO and call to action.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Good news,thanks for your efforts!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I want  to say today is 11/19/2014,haha
Activity: 279

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
everything is good,but I want  to know what happened ?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
IMO funds from BTER should be released a month after the launch of the wallet.
Remember that 1 third was released already before the wallet has been released, it will be outrageous if another third will be released soon.
This is not what we were promised.
Activity: 266
 @BitNostalgia | XTC QQ: 314611592    Grin    Grin 
Activity: 250
the  investor of the XTC all come from chinese..
this is a bad news
Friend, you this is a mistake to imagine
Pages:
Jump to: