Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 63. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
BTW, my mentor created the first PC in 1972, Boca Raton, Florida.
I will gladly accept "challenges" from pump and dumpers... Because what we are creating is much more than just software and ONE coin.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Thank you for your inaccurate assumption IMO.

I will put a bounty on each line of code we have versus "cannapay" to the proof of code that equals 10,000$ USD.
It is your move now. A core bitcoin developer will be the arbitrator and decide the final outcome.

I know the effort and technological architecture that it involves to produce a viable product.
Let me know when you are ready to validate your assumption.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

where have i seen that exact wallet before? im quite sure cannapay uses that one, have you just modified someone elses code?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
where have i seen that exact wallet before? im quite sure cannapay uses that one, have you just modified someone elses code?
Activity: 250
This is a good news, I think, wallet will have a lot of strong and very practical function, from the picture
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
so  XCP users got a local wallet easy to use?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Great update, good work!
Activity: 416
November 14, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) First Mainnet transaction for TILECOINX to local wallet and we can now dynamically receive any Counterparty tokens in the local wallet.
This will help with user adoption.

https://blockchain.info/tx/20c73a0775ab14ee642afe90258e41f132686d591b52638d3c1b25a703ffd034

Counterparty blockscan
http://blockscan.com/address.aspx?q=1AvpUipxLbexXjEvi6vuXJxLAUz7xiom4b

So anyone with a Counterparty token can have them locally in their wallet.

2.) Website updates will be coming tomorrow.

3.) Enclosure ready tomorrow with more professional looking pictures. Wink

4.) Counterparty update for development: One of the major developments for the counterparty protocol has enabled additional functionality that we can use for TilePay,
pegged assets, distributed voting, decentralized storage, and really distributed apps of any kind.

5.) Awaiting final Security code review status.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
I'm scooping some cheap tilecoin while the price is good for future gains.  Smiley
Same I love it when I get some more tile for cheap Cheesy HOOOODLL

Yeah, me too!!!  XTC for cheap!!!!
Soon after, we will reap huge rewards
Activity: 84
I'm scooping some cheap tilecoin while the price is good for future gains.  Smiley

Yeah, me too!!!  XTC for cheap!!!!
Activity: 55
I'm scooping some cheap tilecoin while the price is good for future gains.  Smiley
I very much agree with you
Activity: 266
There seems to be no chinses actually all is
Activity: 460
Prices continued to decline , Dev, what are you doing ?

a lot cashed out to jump on BitBay, give a pair of days and Tilecoin will be up again.
Activity: 21
I it self is to do thes,so there is little understanding of these issues, like today's encryption monetary develo pment team is small workshop no specialized testers,not the problem that is amazing,the test is divided in to unit testing, combinatorial testig, system testing, stress testig performance tesing security testing regression testing user testing...... All had to complete on-lion on-line also found the problem it will have to go through this process

You might wanna stick to translate.google.com

Cheesy the google trolling was great really Grin
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
BTC has shifted out due to the recent market growth. It's possible it'll come back before the wallet announcement, but then again maybe not.
Activity: 69
I it self is to do thes,so there is little understanding of these issues, like today's encryption monetary develo pment team is small workshop no specialized testers,not the problem that is amazing,the test is divided in to unit testing, combinatorial testig, system testing, stress testig performance tesing security testing regression testing user testing...... All had to complete on-lion on-line also found the problem it will have to go through this process

You might wanna stick to translate.google.com
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

will you blame other dev if the "coins" price plummet? It's very common ppl can't risk or understand new thing.
Activity: 14

Its not the devs fault.  I think today we saw quite a few coins decline.  Probably in part due to BTC rising and people cashing out some alts for BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: