Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 12. (Read 52611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lets see how it goes..
i mined a few..but not so much that it hurts Smiley

too risky at the moment of all these scams
yeah, you will need a mining farm to mine this coin Cheesy

lol why??diff between 200-400 ...this is ok

better than 1k diff.

just few coins..its ok
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
lets see how it goes..

yeah, you will need a mining farm to mine this coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lets see how it goes..

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

The link for the wallet on the xuro website site still target to 1.2 instead of new 1.2.1.

Regards
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
this coin is awesome!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
curious if the p2pool was updated?

Currently no it has not been updated, we have pm'd the person who created it and are awaiting reply as they are offline.
If they pop up again and are willing to share the code id be happy to host a p2pool as well.

You can find sourcecode for all of my pools at https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/
Activity: 252
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
So everything is sorted now in regards to getting the premine back to a reasonable % of total PoW coins?
Activity: 28
Things are now going very well, but have a little patience during this 2 wee PoW phase,
we still have work to do before bittrex or another large exchange will list us. We are
not a high profile professional coin that an exchange would consider to insta-list,
but I do think with our hard work we will get there. Everyone spreading the good
word on irc and twitter to bittrex about adding us really helps.

Thanks for your continued support/help jimlite, you have been very informative and helped guide us through some tough things.

We hope everyone is happy/satisfied with the changes we made, we know there will be the odd person that isn't but we had to do it to ensure the survival and growth of Xuro. With the network hashrate up around 30gh/s it shows us that we made the right choice. We hope everyone is happy and is coming back to check for the next updates, in the mean time we hope you all are out trying to get some Xuro yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Things are now going very well, but have a little patience during this 2 wee PoW phase,
we still have work to do before bittrex or another large exchange will list us. We are
not a high profile professional coin that an exchange would consider to insta-list,
but I do think with our hard work we will get there. Everyone spreading the good
word on irc and twitter to bittrex about adding us really helps.
Tipbot is now up on IRC, come and check it out! Maybe even get some free Xuro!
i gotta say sorry you proved me wrong dev gj

We completely understand where you were all coming from and in the current state of the market it is understandable that you all would think that way. But we are trying to prove to you all that we are different, we are still here and we are here to stay. We hope you have changed your mind and might take an interest in Xuro if not thats okay.

We would also like to say thanks for the kind words, and hopefully the steps we took can take Xuro on the path that it was originally intended.
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Lets get this added to bittrex guys Grin

Wow, a new low. Stealing URO name, DRK X11, adding no value, and calculating pre-mine for total supply even though you're cashing out that 7% well before coin is meant to mature. Greedy, greedy, greedy.

If you read the previous posts you will realise there has been a hard fork with block reward increase, and other updates also. There was a genuine misunderstanding on how it was calculated and now the pre-mine is under 1% and less after bounties and compensating some orphaned blocks etc.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
Lol your full of shit man.  Get a life carsen.  We all know why you won't do PoD.

How is that so? You can't deny math... What is 0.08% of 15 Million then? Also have no idea who Carsen is? Also PoD will hopefully be getting done this week.

I know that if you hold 7% of the PoW coins like you took for a premine that turns into 7% of the total coins not .8% you fuck.  When a dev says the premine is X they are to PoW.  Until you admit you took 7% of the PoW blocks/coins and say it is 7% I won't quit.

Yes it is 7% of PoW, but 0.08% Total Xuro, which is what we listed it as. Also it would only turn into 7% of all coins after PoS has completed. Which is a rather long time.

Wow, a new low. Stealing URO name, DRK X11, adding no value, and calculating pre-mine for total supply even though you're cashing out that 7% well before coin is meant to mature. Greedy, greedy, greedy.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET

Currently no it has not been updated, we have pm'd the person who created it and are awaiting reply as they are offline.
If they pop up again and are willing to share the code id be happy to host a p2pool as well.

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
Pages:
Jump to: