Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 13. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice move dev team. I will be mining this.

Glad you can join us! Hopefully you all think it was a step in the right direction and Xuro can only grow from here.

Everything moving along nicely now and nethash is back up to ~30gh/s
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Nice move dev team. I will be mining this.
Update from SuchPool

>> After the urgent hardfork, we were forked for exactly 35 blocks. Fortunately, somebody catched it and warned us fast enough so we could resolve the issue within a timely manner.

We had to roll back to block 5200 so "theorically" you wouldve lost a few coins, however the devs insisted to compensate the missing coins. In the end, some of you earned more coins due to that fork.

We are now back in sync and mining on the right chain.

Special thanks to the devoted devteam, great to deal with you guys ! Keep up the good work!

eth2
SuchPool Administrator
[email protected]
www.SuchPool.pw

http://suchpool.pw/img/suchpool-sig.png

Thanks for the kind words! We are sorry that some blocks were orphaned due to the fork but have compensated them like you said.
We are trying to prove to you all that we are here to stay, and are dedicated to make Xuro what it can be! Make sure everyone updates to the latest wallet (you may have to re sync the blockchain) and enjoy the increased block rewards!

If you haven't read our previous posts regarding the changes, we decided to increase the remainding PoW phase to 525 Xuro per block to make a Total of 10 Million Xuro in the PoW phase. This is in regards to the misunderstanding of the pre-mine, which is now 1% of PoW. PoS Interest has also been decreased to 12%.

If anyone has anymore problems or questions please don't hesitate to message us here or IRC or twitter and we will try get back to you as soon as possible!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Update from SuchPool

>> After the urgent hardfork, we were forked for exactly 35 blocks. Fortunately, somebody catched it and warned us fast enough so we could resolve the issue within a timely manner.

We had to roll back to block 5200 so "theorically" you wouldve lost a few coins, however the devs insisted to compensate the missing coins. In the end, some of you earned more coins due to that fork.

We are now back in sync and mining on the right chain.

Special thanks to the devoted devteam, great to deal with you guys ! Keep up the good work!

eth2
SuchPool Administrator
[email protected]
www.SuchPool.pw

Block Rewards are now 525 Xuro per block for rest of PoW!
This means total Xuro for PoW is now ~10 Million Xuro to compensate for the pre-mine mix up earlier.

Please update to V1.2.1 before mining/sending coins to ensure you are on the right fork! Pools that have updated have been updated in the main post!
Please everyone updated to the latest wallet V1.2.1 you will not be able to sync to the blockchain if you do not update!

Block reward increase will kick in at block 5200.

Dowload: HERE
BEST-POOL.COM is updated

Can you jump on IRC best-pool and discuss another mandatory update?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BEST-POOL.COM is updated
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Very shortly we move over to the new block rewards! Please make sure you update before block 5000.

Also to the post above, that was in one of the makefiles as we were having trouble trying to statically link the qt without throwing any errors. Must have left that in there by accident.

blocks are still @95 reward

We have been made aware and trying to figure out and fix why they haven't.

no worries take your time, another fork you think might be needed ? its called passive aggressive behaviour from me just now Cool

Yes will be another fork sadly, but this time protocol/client version updated also so if you don't upgrade which not everyone did you will get dropped from the network till you do so. More information available soon!

excellent, it is very difficult to operate/test as singular developer, maybe one day you will get help etc.. like the response and I do understand

do your thing and let us know! I think damage is minimal, cause fork preserves chain so no one loses anything, pools might get a bit pissed off, but they will survive

Cool

!!! Please notify pools of your actions !!! thanks
Very shortly we move over to the new block rewards! Please make sure you update before block 5000.

Also to the post above, that was in one of the makefiles as we were having trouble trying to statically link the qt without throwing any errors. Must have left that in there by accident.

no worries take your time, another fork you think might be needed ? its called passive aggressive behaviour from me just now Cool

Yes will be another fork sadly, but this time protocol/client version updated also so if you don't upgrade which not everyone did you will get dropped from the network till you do so. More information available soon!
legendary

btw don't feel bad, another unnamed coin decided that first launch was not good (which btw took BTC from investors) and planning to launch a different coin and exchange old for new all this while price tanked aaaaand in addition they locked discussion thread, I have never seen that before... (so your problems are peanuts in comparison)

so really 0 worries do your thing

signed
-------

Passive Aggressive Angry Miner

to the gentleman above who used unpleasant word f*, please watch your language this aint "pigsty"

Cool

fuckfuckcuntfuckshit

balls

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
ok. there is more, for sake of transparency and honesty (boo! scary words)

so I took a look "inside" source as well and since I do Mac for client I noticed this (and I do understand people do clones all the time, but...)

/Xuro-qt.pro:macx:TARGET = "newpiggycoin-Qt"

what is "new piggy coin" ?

to the gentleman above who used unpleasant word f*, please watch your language this aint "pigsty"

Cool

Roll Eyes
legendary
ok. there is more, for sake of transparency and honesty (boo! scary words)

so I took a look "inside" source as well and since I do Mac for client I noticed this (and I do understand people do clones all the time, but...)

/Xuro-qt.pro:macx:TARGET = "newpiggycoin-Qt"

what is "new piggy coin" ?

Cool
"Premine: 120K  - For development, Bounty's, Future features."  -  seen on OP specs
But yes no mention from which block are! And says "[1-100 = 1 XURO (Fair Launch)]" which is not so much correct!
But I personally did not bother me so much especially if the price was 2k - 3k.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
block 2 with 120k coins? looks like the premine to me  what makes you think its a hidden premine? LOL before you post you should probably get a clue. stupid fuck

Quoting the block explorer the value of the first block was 1 xuro
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
block 2 with 120k coins? looks like the premine to me  what makes you think its a hidden premine? LOL before you post you should probably get a clue. stupid fuck
Pages:
Jump to: