Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 9. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
www.coinexd.com

This is a problem of the trade point??? I turned the coin in the soon to be 12 hours. But no response. The site does not any transaction volume.

This is a scam. Don't trade on it

We will remove from the list, if the owners could contact us that would be great.

Huh ???I am very sad, don't you put him in the exchange, is without any censorship? Your behavior let I lost 50 dollars.

Xaxa man did you really put your coins there LOL  Grin You should check it first Wink

Do your own research before trusting an exchange with your coins.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
www.coinexd.com

This is a problem of the trade point??? I turned the coin in the soon to be 12 hours. But no response. The site does not any transaction volume.

We will remove from the list, if the owners could contact us that would be great.

Huh ???I am very sad, don't you put him in the exchange, is without any censorship? Your behavior let I lost 50 dollars.

Do your own research before trusting an exchange with your coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
www.coinexd.com

Activity: 28
Seems things are coming along nicely.

Well done.

Cant wait to see the trade option in the wallet

We are glad you like it so far! We can't wait to get the trade platform out either, just some more tweaking and testing and a beta release should be around the corner Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Seems things are coming along nicely.

Well done.

Cant wait to see the trade option in the wallet
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
www.coinexd.com

don't trade on random exchange, you are just asking for troubles
Is the pow finished?

No not yet, PoW is roughly nearly halfway so far so you still have time to get some if you want some Xuro!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Is the pow finished?
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Glad i got your coin added  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi Guys!

Version 1.3 is now live! The new wallet includes Xuro IRC chat inbuild into the wallet and some backend code for the upcoming trading platform (not live yet). Please be advised that the inbuilt IRC is not encrypted in anyway as of yet but in future builds we are working on an encryption feature.

Version 1.3 is available here: Windows V1.3

Please stay tuned as we hope to have more updates pushed out in the near future!

looking good!!
Hi Guys!

Version 1.3 is now live! The new wallet includes Xuro IRC chat inbuild into the wallet and some backend code for the upcoming trading platform (not live yet). Please be advised that the inbuilt IRC is not encrypted in anyway as of yet but in future builds we are working on an encryption feature.

Version 1.3 is available here: Windows V1.3

Please stay tuned as we hope to have more updates pushed out in the near future!
www.coinexd.com

Activity: 70
www.coinexd.com

www.coinexd.com

We did issue a trade with caution when we stated we were listed there as we have no information on them or heard anything about them. Best bet is to try and contact the exchange owners/admins and ask them to help.
Activity: 49
www.coinexd.com

ok rig freed up, 1352.57150772 XURO plowing thru the night hopefully to 2 K

Thanks for your continued support! It's people like you in the community that will grow along with Xuro and hopefully we can achieve great things. Now that everything has stabilized network wise we can move into full development mode and try get some updates out to you as soon as possible!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
nothing special.

not so fast  Cool

---

ok rig re-targeted network hash rate is around 20 GHS observing variance between 10 to upwards of 60 GHS (as rentals come and go)
legendary
Any chance of POD? CryptoAsian is well trusted in the community, and a 5/5 rating would speak volumes for this coins credibility.
Just bumping, I went to bed after I posted this, still no reply. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but if POD requests are ignored, I'm out.

Sorry things have been pretty hectic with the hard fork and launch etc. It is something we are looking into so please don't think we are ignoring or won't do it it's just stabilizing Xuro was our main priority and getting things running smooth first.
That's understandable. My only paranoia is some of the more recent coins that have been doing just that, the Mantis dev pushed out a whole bunch of features, then dumped and walked.
Even just confirmation from CryptoAsian that contact has been made and that POD is in the works would be enough to satisfy me for now. I want to throw some capital at this coin, but I've been burnt a few to many times recently. POD is becoming the best way to gain trust from the community, because at the moment, all I see are miner dumpers, and swing traders, no long term investment per se, bar any whales that may be interested in XURO in the weeks to come.

I think the only defense is to mine, mine with hard limit and wait mine again and so forth, let it develop all naturally, I stay away from IPO's ICO's even buying coins on exchange (unless I have a free be)

remove FIAT from the equation and actually I see it already happening.. and have developers such as xuro (a new account) to play in the field and develop something cool while we all hold coins, I am completely serious
legendary
ok rig freed up, 1352.57150772 XURO plowing thru the night hopefully to 2 K
Activity: 105
Any chance of POD? CryptoAsian is well trusted in the community, and a 5/5 rating would speak volumes for this coins credibility.
Just bumping, I went to bed after I posted this, still no reply. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but if POD requests are ignored, I'm out.

Sorry things have been pretty hectic with the hard fork and launch etc. It is something we are looking into so please don't think we are ignoring or won't do it it's just stabilizing Xuro was our main priority and getting things running smooth first.
That's understandable. My only paranoia is some of the more recent coins that have been doing just that, the Mantis dev pushed out a whole bunch of features, then dumped and walked.
Even just confirmation from CryptoAsian that contact has been made and that POD is in the works would be enough to satisfy me for now. I want to throw some capital at this coin, but I've been burnt a few to many times recently. POD is becoming the best way to gain trust from the community, because at the moment, all I see are miner dumpers, and swing traders, no long term investment per se, bar any whales that may be interested in XURO in the weeks to come.
Pages:
Jump to: