Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 2. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I guess it's more than time to dump it while you still can, hate to do that.
I have the latest wallet version (1.3), but it still has trouble syncing, and I can't get it to send my balance to BitTrex (transaction appears in my wallet history despite not being synced, but BitTrex doesn't even show a pending transaction).   Undecided
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
 I guess it's more than time to dump it while you still can, hate to do that.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think they are hacked.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Up 200%. crazy!

Not really, considering it took about $70 usd to make that happen. Regardless of what % it says it went up, for it really to be worth that you have to have buyers at that price for it to matter. Its just a last ditch attempt to stay on bittrex...
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Up 200%. crazy!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Bittrex delisting inevitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
I've exchanged all my XURO for BLU @ few days ago when the price were +/- the same.
BLU has more chances now to profit than XURO that is always in a downtrend
Try to find another coin with active devs with almost the same price.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
lolollollollollollollllllollol this is either the best dev hideout to scoop up cheap coins ever or one of the the dumbest most optimistic group of investors I've seen in a long time  Wink

No, No, you are wrong  Grin ! CRYPTcoin bagholders win!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
lolollollollollollollllllollol this is either the best dev hideout to scoop up cheap coins ever or one of the the dumbest most optimistic group of investors I've seen in a long time  Wink
Activity: 629
I can't sync either, wallet version 1.2 stuck at block 6046 I think.

Here is a boostrap that should get you to the 20960+ block. Just dump it in your .xuro or roaming folder.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tNsGHITB!14mOhwH9l17nbMLF2iuU0WHg4h79vSXyo9W6bix67JY

PS i have nothing to do with the coin except I still have the richlist and dice site running.

new wallet came out a week ago.. some people are so impatient lol

my wallets been fine. coin is fine too it seems lol. thanks for dumping low guys =]
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET

Here is a boostrap that should get you to the 20960+ block. Just dump it in your .xuro or roaming folder.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tNsGHITB!14mOhwH9l17nbMLF2iuU0WHg4h79vSXyo9W6bix67JY

PS i have nothing to do with the coin except I still have the richlist and dice site running.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
Try this node its one of my sites. 1.2.1

Activity: 3
I can not synchronize. No node. Tell me a list of nodes.
Activity: 582
Wallets still sync's, mining is still happening. Hosting of website is down, so block-explorer is also cuz of this.

Patience.......................................... Wink

Wallet does not sync,stuck on block 20296 be careful if there is a wallet update soon, could be a repeat of Darkchain Trojan. just saying.. Dev is gone and coin is done. time to move on.
Activity: 59
Wallets still sync's, mining is still happening. Hosting of website is down, so block-explorer is also cuz of this.

Patience.......................................... Wink
coin is mining fine, and its on exchanges.. whats the problem?

Mining does not seem to be happening at all. Website is dead, block explorer is dead. Wallet download is dead. Wallet doesn't seem to sync.
Yea I think there is a problem.
lol dev has only been gone for 6 days.. thats not exactly crazy..
we are all at the helm. what do we want to see from this coin? source is on github.

why are you ladies crying?

you have the source code. what more do you want? coin is mining fine, and its on exchanges.. whats the problem?
Is it really? So know what POS? - does'nt somebody need to be at the helm of this thang?
Pages:
Jump to: