Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 3. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
LAST POW BLOCK 20160. This is the end of the POW phase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Ну ты и dummy.
Мало того что перевод кривой.
Дак ты ещё требуешь награду от разработчика, которого 5 дней не было в онлайне. Не трудно догадаться что он больше не появится.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Translation to Russian - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xuro-x11-powpos-748830

My address:
XJuZCcUMr7wEodip56uZEdGufKo7x6AnQL

THIS COIN SUCKS. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A BOUNTY
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
So, this coin is officially dead?!?  Huh
Looking that way.  Sad, too…there are already enough scamcoins, or coins with part-time or undedicated devs hurting the altcoin community…we certainly don't need more.   Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
So, this coin is officially dead?!?  Huh
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Bravo jimlite, thank you for your response..

P.S.
Next time don't wait too much, someone would think wrong.  Grin

Sorry guys, I have not posted on this forum because I was waiting to see what was going on with the dev first.
But as of today, it has been about 6 days since the dev has been on this forum. He has also been absent from
his own IRC channel for 6 days, and has not contacted me in 6 days.  So as far as I am concerned the dev is AWOL
or has abandonded his project due to the low amount of pre-mine he had after fixing everything and the low price
of XURO coin.  I can not speak for him, but Xuro-Jeremy, if you have anything to say about this, please comment.
As you all know, I helped the dev with a solution to the pre-mine error and we forked the coin to make the premine
the fair .8% of 80,000 coins. After bounties the dev had almost none, and the early miners probably dumped them
and the price went down. This is what happens with 91% of the coins that come out with no purpose or anything
special. I feel XURO could have lasted longer than it did if the dev was around, but that is not the case.
Activity: 629
i believe the dev will come back with good news. its only been 3 or 4 days.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
so, maybe a few people can take over from here? wallet looks nice and everything seems to be working fine.
What to do to take over? Who is willing.. any unemployed dev's here?

who knows.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
POS started, wallet works well.

I wouldn't know, website is down and I can't get a wallet...So for now Bittrex is going to be earning my stake.

its v1.2.1 but better than nothing

https://mega.co.nz/#!sdUyUCIT!zxMYC0wijBna4Bf6ctqgibBwASKe2HVgagvG9Rchq2Y

If anyone has 1.3 lmk and i'll through it up.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Sorry guys, I have not posted on this forum because I was waiting to see what was going on with the dev first.
But as of today, it has been about 6 days since the dev has been on this forum. He has also been absent from
his own IRC channel for 6 days, and has not contacted me in 6 days.  So as far as I am concerned the dev is AWOL
or has abandonded his project due to the low amount of pre-mine he had after fixing everything and the low price
of XURO coin.  I can not speak for him, but Xuro-Jeremy, if you have anything to say about this, please comment.
As you all know, I helped the dev with a solution to the pre-mine error and we forked the coin to make the premine
the fair .8% of 80,000 coins. After bounties the dev had almost none, and the early miners probably dumped them
and the price went down. This is what happens with 91% of the coins that come out with no purpose or anything
special. I feel XURO could have lasted longer than it did if the dev was around, but that is not the case.
Activity: 310
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
dev will be back, and prices will go to the moon.

you speak to the dev/know him personally or is that wishful thinking on your part?
Activity: 629
dev will be back, and prices will go to the moon.
Activity: 87
wallet download is death  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
with coming months you should see less of coins coming onto the market because amount of work required even to setup a website/copy code from template and put energy into running thread will exceed amount of work out (few miners no FIAT 0 interest)

This is also very true +1

also the value of coins is not worth these days

Today yes but not Tomorrow, this all just the beginning  Cool
Activity: 350
with coming months you should see less of coins coming onto the market because amount of work required even to setup a website/copy code from template and put energy into running thread will exceed amount of work out (few miners no FIAT 0 interest)

also the value of coins is not worth these days
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Also the requests for POD has lower the amount of scam coins. Since what person is going to do a video chat after scamming people from a previous coin. So don't mine any coins without POD and most of the scam will go away. It seems like last month all of the Noob accounts were scams and the only decent coins that came out where from people that did POD.

Activity: 108

Activity: 108
Think we got a bot trading us down on trex which normally means somebody's accumulating, not saying the coins gonna be around for long but i def see a small pump coming at some point and it don't seem to wanna drop much below 65 sat so if your gonna get in get in nowish for a small profit but don't get too greedy.  

Fair play trex is the worse trading platform ever for listing scam coins and allowing bots without taking any responsibility!!

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
this is good for more situations like this and less and less people will mine coins as well put money up, actually be thankful, what I do I mine few K then exit I never do IPO or ICO never put money on exchanges..

1000+ coins have been produced this year some % of them will make it long term, many will be consolidated some blockchains will survive

good

my signature below made me 20K of that coin, I do stuff like this, give aways free cloud accounts etc
Pages:
Jump to: