Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 5. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Cut my loses. Good luck to those who are still in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MIA is the acronym of..?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I would just like to point out its labor day weekend and pretty much everyone I know is taking a long weekend off. Just sayin...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Dev makes posts about a new wallet and then goes MIA. WTF!

As usual....arrives weekend, Dev mia, FUD appears, price goes down.......
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I do see your point about mantiscoin tho the speech patten of the dev and the form of the coin does seem very similar, good work columbo.
Dev types talks like hes British if you ask me.

Still rolling the dice tho cuz at this price there's not much to loss as long as you dont go too mental

I'll point as many of these scams out as I can!

In the mean time you guys feel free to pop by the KTK forum and say hello to a coin that has an active dev and a new market place on the way Smiley

I now feel dirty for hijacking another coins thread but I can live with it lol

Allow me to help spam this useless coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I do see your point about mantiscoin tho the speech patten of the dev and the form of the coin does seem very similar, good work columbo.

Still rolling the dice tho cuz at this price there's not much to loss as long as you dont go too mental

I'll point as many of these scams out as I can!

In the mean time you guys feel free to pop by the KTK forum and say hello to a coin that has an active dev and a new market place on the way Smiley

I now feel dirty for hijacking another coins thread but I can live with it lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Be patient !

Edit: Its up !!!

Whats up, the price? Too bad the website isn't up, twitter hasn't been updated in days, and the dev missed a deadline.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Be patient !

Edit: Its up !!!
Activity: 108
Lose even haha, typing like a retard  Grin

Yer im gonna bad out my cred and say i got me some too, it still being mined so dumps r easily triggered off with a few scary post from people and plus for me on a first time in its way too cheap not to gamble on.
Ouch lol, im not saying either way but if this isn't a scam selling at 63 sat is nuts haha, there's many reasons a dev might not of been online for 2 days and only one of them is cuz their scamming  Roll Eyes

he said he was working on beta! lol people are so impatient. im sucking up all the coins at 60sat Cheesy

I still think this is the same person who created mantiscoin, guess what, he went AWOL and said he was going to release some beta things
Activity: 629
Ouch lol, im not saying either way but if this isn't a scam selling at 63 sat is nuts haha, there's many reasons a dev might not of been online for 2 days and only one of them is cuz their scamming  Roll Eyes

he said he was working on beta! lol people are so impatient. im sucking up all the coins at 60sat Cheesy
1. Launch will be excellent
2. Pools will be littered with miners rented by the dev.
3. Coin will make it to bittrex
4. mugs will spend loads of BTC on it
5. someone will spread fud and price will drop
6. Newbs will sell for a loss whilst the fudders buy up
7. dev will dump coins he mined but leave the premine so it looks like he is half honest
8. coin will die out and you guys will be left steaming cos you lost btc.

If this coin lasts a month and I'm wrong I will apologise Smiley

how did I do with my prediction folks?
Activity: 629
I saw this coin first time on Wednesday, in the morning was @300, just for instinct I was almost to buy it, and in few hours it reached 1.400, damn me it was a good buy.
Then it started to dump, and I put a buy order @350 when it was still 900, but looking it the price was dumping to hard and @420 I removed my buy, that time I did the right thing.
coin is dead

yep. everyone sell all of it now! sell it low!
 Cool

legendary
Activity: 1008
I saw this coin first time on Wednesday, in the morning was @300, just for instinct I was almost to buy it, and in few hours it reached 1.400, damn me it was a good buy.
Then it started to dump, and I put a buy order @350 when it was still 900, but looking it the price was dumping to hard and @420 I removed my buy, that time I did the right thing.
coin is dead
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: