Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 6. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
where is the dev  Angry

This isn't looking good. I like the wallet and still see potential so I'm still holding, but I am starting to think this might indeed be a scam..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
where is the dev  Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Was considering this coin - so XURO is dead-o?

Seems like another Dev goes awol after a few days after putting out coin (always has premine and/or IPO and new member) , it is time miners like ourselves stop getting screwed by these so called developers that kiss our asses for 2-3 days then disappear leaving a bunch of dead coins for us to hold..  I am done chasing any new coins that don't have transparency, reputation, new features, working and proper releases.. I am raising the bar for myself and I hope the rest of you miners do so as well.. its time to put an end to the constant crap coin chasing.. I am back to reliable backed coins only as maybe 1 in 10 new coins actually pay out in the end.. enough is enough..

+++10
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Dev makes posts about a new wallet and then goes MIA. WTF!
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

Haha so, are you trying to tell me that I'm buying up a dead scam coin right now!?
legendary
BCH Advocate.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Activity: 582
weak hands falling.. that might be the whole purpose of the disappearance .  Grin
Activity: 25
i'm out of this coin, too much risk
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why we don't have scam hunting team  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Seems like another Dev goes awol after a few days after putting out coin (always has premine and/or IPO and new member) , it is time miners like ourselves stop getting screwed by these so called developers that kiss our asses for 2-3 days then disappear leaving a bunch of dead coins for us to hold..  I am done chasing any new coins that don't have transparency, reputation, new features, working and proper releases.. I am raising the bar for myself and I hope the rest of you miners do so as well.. its time to put an end to the constant crap coin chasing.. I am back to reliable backed coins only as maybe 1 in 10 new coins actually pay out in the end.. enough is enough..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Website appears dead - at least to me anyways.
for me too
Activity: 361
Website appears dead - at least to me anyways.
Activity: 89

scam again? Dev disappeared for 2days, Undecided
[/quote]

Hope not.. A lot of effort on wallet and IRC implementation.. they also didnt dump or anything.
A lot of small buys today on bittrex. Not only miners dumping, but actually ppl buying small parts to not let the price jump and attract others.. so.. lets see. own 120k right now. Mining and buying,.
[/quote]
Don't know where is the dev.
Even have no time to post.
Look at his twitter.
This 2 days there is nothing.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hope not.. A lot of effort on wallet and IRC implementation.. they also didnt dump or anything.
A lot of small buys today on bittrex. Not only miners dumping, but actually ppl buying small parts to not let the price jump and attract others.. so.. lets see. own 120k right now. Mining and buying,.
Activity: 89

This is around 48 hours. This a reason a dev should respond to the public.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: