Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 15. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@MintPalExchange
Congratulations to YellowCoin (YC) for winning today's vote! The market will be up soon.

Good to see!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Orange coin is better than yellow coin. and its only sitting at 200sat, easy 8 times your investment

On this point I agree:-) OC is the best POS coin.

But YC is here on this thread interesting and nothing else Wink
AFAIK, we are the first color coin (also short term POW/POS) that hit mintpal by voting recently
We have a good community, a good developer
I don't think so....price is going down like rock   -36%

weak hands Wink good price to re-buy  Grin
Pure garbage coin.Pool screw up and huge  dump worthless   coins at MintPal Exchange .Already  -39%.People be smart and don't buy ,trade or mine garbage like yellowcoin.

Go home Grin
Activity: 686
Orange coin is better than yellow coin. and its only sitting at 200sat, easy 8 times your investment
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
AFAIK, we are the first color coin (also short term POW/POS) that hit mintpal by voting recently
We have a good community, a good developer
I don't think so....price is going down like rock   -36%
Millionaires Club 47
Pure garbage coin.Pool screw up and huge  dump worthless   coins at MintPal Exchange .Already  -39%.People be smart and don't buy ,trade or mine garbage like yellowcoin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Crazy volume, need to clear out the non holders, then this will fly.
sure ,it will fly in a min.
Activity: 67
let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and will post the reply.

im guessing you have just been hurt by WC and AC thats why your venting your anger on Yellow coin. look on the bright side, step towards the light

I really hope this MEGAman will show up again lol

Cheesy that MEGAman Cheesy

I remembered that he said  if MintPal listed YC, then he will never trade at MinPal ! I hope he was not joking about it, and be a real man!  however, we all know that he will definitely trade at MintPal over and over again lol
he should be a man,go away from BTT . Grin
YCX
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and will post the reply.

im guessing you have just been hurt by WC and AC thats why your venting your anger on Yellow coin. look on the bright side, step towards the light

I remembered that he said  if MintPal listed YC, then he will never trade at MinPal ! I hope he was not joking about it, and be a real man!  however, we all know that he will definitely trade at MintPal over and over again lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

YCX
Activity: 3

Activity: 29
It's really funny to look how one guy manipulate his 25 bitcoin on yellowcoin on mintpal Smiley)) trying to push forward those coin Smiley)
Merit: 266
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet
it's ur adress : Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM?
when u say "i sent my coins..." from where to where?
Activity: 435
what is current POS amount?  IS it still in the 10% perday?

No, it is 3,65%
Activity: 81
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Nominal Stake Interest: 3.65% Annually
looks like people moving over to orange coin on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: