Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 14. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
YC is very cheap atm... someone is just shaking you guys.. don't sell your coins this cheap!

Some people will never understand man..

That's why rich people always get richer and the poor people always get poorer.

Giving YC for free like this.. We must believe and put our efforts into this.. not shaking the first time price drops and sell it all to the big guys trying to manipulate the price and manipulate you..

Days fighting and raising the price to hit Mintpal and they just dump it all when it does..

When we could hit the moon he actually hit the land.. Big bargain for big whales..

The ones who hold it will see it raise again.. the waiting can be hard, but the outcome will pay out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
yellow coin was once good, but premine is putting me off, alot of yellow coin buyers heading towards Orange coin
Activity: 504
Hi YCproject,

When is the new wallet coming out ?

Thank you

Yes are there any news about this beautiful new wallet? especially interesting is the mac- version to me  Grin

Thanks for information.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
YC is very cheap atm... someone is just shaking you guys.. don't sell your coins this cheap!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi YCproject,

When is the new wallet coming out ?

Thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 150
should make it X11 and call it DarkYellowCoin (however the coin maker doesn't do yet X11 
Activity: 7
i still can't sync wallet, i tried conf in the OP what more can i do? anybody have some idea? 
Merit: 266
Can some body help me. I have transfer to my address at Poloniex.

Until now the wallet still count number confirmations Sad

Date: 5/19/2014 19:06
To: poloniex YN41GrvZEcMfz9pwjtqL7cXHD8iKj3ojzD
Debit: -4542.00 YC
Transaction fee: -0.22 YC
Net amount: -4542.22 YC
Transaction ID: f8d23fa44560cc37e61b61164a654703cf4a4a062da224c6a50f06fc7f05ad4f

When I can have my coin  Huh
the operation is apparent on "Deposit History" (balance page poloniex in bottom)?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Transaction ID: f8d23fa44560cc37e61b61164a654703cf4a4a062da224c6a50f06fc7f05ad4f

When I can have my coin  Huh

Should be there allready, contact Poloniex and see if you put the right adress
Activity: 38

When I can have my coin  Huh
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet
it's ur adress : Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM?
when u say "i sent my coins..." from where to where?
yes my address and its from bittrex and polo to my wallet
do u have tried to redownload blocks? delete all files on Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin except wallet.dat and reopen yellowcoin-qt.exe.
if it does not work, try:
1- close yellowcoin-qt.exe
2- open floder Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin, and make backup wallet.dat (save a copy somewhere on your computer)
3- open yellowcoin-qt.exe, and unlock if it's locked
4- open console (help -debug window - console)
tape this command
dumpprivkey Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM
the result must be XM7GuEA32WepvCeHSGnBVcdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd9 (this is ur private key it's private dont post it here)
copy ur private key on notepad
5- repeat the same command with changed adress
dumpprivkey YJRPQGiptdKbZccTi8LLhuN5jSMVM7K6R7
copy paste the result. XM7GuEAttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttddddddd9
(If this gives nothing proceed to the next step)
6- close yellowcoin-qt.exe, enter Appdata/roaming/yellowcoin and delete wallet.dat (or rename it)
7- reopen yellowcoin-qt.exe, a new wallet will be created.
8- open console and tape those command
importprivkey XM7GuEA32WepvCeHSGnBVcdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd9
repat with the second private key
importprivkey XM7GuEAttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyttttttddddddd9

9- close yellowcoin-qt.exe and reopen it.
legendary
10000 here we go!

I will say it again. 10K, we are coming your way. Shocked
i don't think! there'll be a great drop and price ll be dumped to 600-700

If you want coins for that cheap you missed your chance.
do i was right or not?!  Wink

Yes you where right!! lol

Now it's time to start climbing up again!!
10000 here we go!

I will say it again. 10K, we are coming your way. Shocked
i don't think! there'll be a great drop and price ll be dumped to 600-700

If you want coins for that cheap you missed your chance.
do i was right or not?!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I would say.... nice time to buy some Yellowcoins Wink Still a lot of things to come. Great coin, great dev.
Why do you all say that MP is killing this coin?Huh?

1. The ones that are dumping their coin are the blame for this little dip, not mintpal, you are selling!!!
2. This coin will go up, maybe not today, but for sure it will break the OTH from yesterday.
3. The whales are buying all the coins, all you panic sellers are just doing what they want.....Sell cheap

Stop complaining about Mintpal and stop selling your coins cheap!!!!

HAVE SOME PATIENCE, AND MAKE MONEY!!!!

+1 Wink
Pure garbage coin.Pool screw up and huge  dump worthless   coins at MintPal Exchange .Already  -39%.People be smart and don't buy ,trade or mine garbage like yellowcoin.

No,... the last days Yellowcoin went pretty high on poloniex and some people sold their coins when it hit Mintpal.... it is certainly not a garbage coin, it is something that a lot of coins are suffering from, a big hype before it hit mintpal, then some stable trading and then a certain amount of people start selling, but everything is still the same, the same def, the same coin structure, etc...

What will happen when the hype start around Citizencoin? Cheesy

Everything pretty nornmal with YC.

There are still a lot of BTCs to make.

Buy cheap from weakhands.

Much luck with Citziencoin;-)
legendary
Why do you all say that MP is killing this coin?Huh?

1. The ones that are dumping their coin are the blame for this little dip, not mintpal, you are selling!!!
2. This coin will go up, maybe not today, but for sure it will break the OTH from yesterday.
3. The whales are buying all the coins, all you panic sellers are just doing what they want.....Sell cheap

Stop complaining about Mintpal and stop selling your coins cheap!!!!

HAVE SOME PATIENCE, AND MAKE MONEY!!!!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
hey I am missing 2 transactions on my wallet, only showing a balance of  1297 but the block explorer shows 4k http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM please help i sent my coins while updating wallet
it's ur adress : Y9QGboVGghBVZA4o3diRUXGeAQyTCLn8RM?
when u say "i sent my coins..." from where to where?
yes my address and its from bittrex and polo to my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pure garbage coin.Pool screw up and huge  dump worthless   coins at MintPal Exchange .Already  -39%.People be smart and don't buy ,trade or mine garbage like yellowcoin.

No,... the last days Yellowcoin went pretty high on poloniex and some people sold their coins when it hit Mintpal.... it is certainly not a garbage coin, it is something that a lot of coins are suffering from, a big hype before it hit mintpal, then some stable trading and then a certain amount of people start selling, but everything is still the same, the same def, the same coin structure, etc...

What will happen when the hype start around Citizencoin? Cheesy
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
should of stayed away from mintpal, it killed this coin.
what a dump fest.
that hurt!
Pages:
Jump to: