Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 26. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
i dont see YC going up much for a few months

But do you see it coming down ?
Also , why do you think so?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i only got 1 time my 10% stake until block 108000 !!!!
the wallet was online whole time in the 10% POS stage omg..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
@sinstr - if You have normal unlimited internet, You can delete everything in roaming folder, except wallet.dat and config file and re-download blockchain (currently my YellowCoin appdata folder is 173 MB)

OK, here is my list of nodes in config file, feel free to ban nodes if that annoys You too.

Code:
# banned nodes that misbehave on network (they have more blocks then there actually is)
bannode=24.18.25.145
bannode=107.2.250.115
bannode=113.67.141.249
bannode=213.16.240.58
bannode=218.56.164.138

# official nodes from YellowCoin original post
addnode=46.51.141.123
addnode=54.193.164.68
addnode=54.255.109.199
addnode=115.28.241.156
addnode=115.29.51.156

EDIT: I just noticed that I don't have YC tips address in signature, now I do Cheesy

Thanks for your help, unfortunately when I delete everything except wallet.dat in the roaming folder I lose my coins.

Restoring these my coins come back but Im faced with the same problem. What exactly do I need to delete to remove the blockchain but not my coins?

usually only save your wallet.dat in a seperate folder or somewhere else, delete all in the roaming/yellow coin folder, copy back your wallet.dat, start your wallet again
and if you were not a wrong blockchain you should see your coins coming back (blockchain have to download again, can take some time)

Thanks again for your help.

Really lost with this, I have re-downloaded blockchains on many other wallets but this just isn't working for me..

I have completely moved the yellowcoin folder from the roaming folder and let it re-download the blockchain (blockchain downloads fine), I then put my backup wallet.dat back in the roaming folder and my coins don't show up...

I I restore the whole old Yellowcoin folder to the roaming folder my coins come back but it is still stuck on a block. I have also tried removing blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat from the roaming folder at separate times, this also removes all my coins.....

What to do

Can anyone help anymore with this issue, certainly appreciate any help anyone can provide!!!

Cheers

One thing to note, when I remove the yellowcoin folder from the roaming folder and restore my wallet.dat file to the folder, it shows 0 coins but still lists all of my transactions.

The only way I have managed to access any coins was but doing this, and then running -salvagewallet.. The problem with this is I am missing all of my 10% daily POS coins

Hopefully a dev can help, this seems like an issue with the wallet, I have been loyal to the coin by purchasing them however I am having no luck recovering them at all..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i dont see YC going up much for a few months
legendary
Activity: 1120
hope that this are no bots..mintpal will delete this if this are bots

Nope, a lot are paid votes, more then 2BTCs were added, so don't be afraid this time.
Activity: 17
@sinstr - if You have normal unlimited internet, You can delete everything in roaming folder, except wallet.dat and config file and re-download blockchain (currently my YellowCoin appdata folder is 173 MB)

OK, here is my list of nodes in config file, feel free to ban nodes if that annoys You too.

Code:
# banned nodes that misbehave on network (they have more blocks then there actually is)
bannode=24.18.25.145
bannode=107.2.250.115
bannode=113.67.141.249
bannode=213.16.240.58
bannode=218.56.164.138

# official nodes from YellowCoin original post
addnode=46.51.141.123
addnode=54.193.164.68
addnode=54.255.109.199
addnode=115.28.241.156
addnode=115.29.51.156

EDIT: I just noticed that I don't have YC tips address in signature, now I do Cheesy

Thanks for your help, unfortunately when I delete everything except wallet.dat in the roaming folder I lose my coins.

Restoring these my coins come back but Im faced with the same problem. What exactly do I need to delete to remove the blockchain but not my coins?

usually only save your wallet.dat in a seperate folder or somewhere else, delete all in the roaming/yellow coin folder, copy back your wallet.dat, start your wallet again
and if you were not a wrong blockchain you should see your coins coming back (blockchain have to download again, can take some time)

Thanks again for your help.

Really lost with this, I have re-downloaded blockchains on many other wallets but this just isn't working for me..

I have completely moved the yellowcoin folder from the roaming folder and let it re-download the blockchain (blockchain downloads fine), I then put my backup wallet.dat back in the roaming folder and my coins don't show up...

I I restore the whole old Yellowcoin folder to the roaming folder my coins come back but it is still stuck on a block. I have also tried removing blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat from the roaming folder at separate times, this also removes all my coins.....

What to do

Can anyone help anymore with this issue, certainly appreciate any help anyone can provide!!!

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
hope that this are no bots..mintpal will delete this if this are bots
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Activity: 10
Again some fake walls on the sell side... don't fool yourself, they are trying to sell your coins at lower prices....

They almost tricked me until I read your post.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi YCproject,

Do we know when the new wallet will be released ?

Best wishes
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
lets see what will happen now with the fake wall at 1400 Cheesy i would put money on it that it will be removed.
Activity: 3
yc is on the top of mintpal voting list. Let's go
legendary
Again some fake walls on the sell side... don't fool yourself, they are trying to sell your coins at lower prices....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Keep voting for YC! Cheesy Let's color the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Yeah im so happy .. Dumping my yellow at twice the price ... Keep voting this is really great
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Vote is final victory. Grin
I am yellow, I am happy.
Pages:
Jump to: